1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oOsymphonyxOo

oOsymphonyxOo

Sergei, it's in my sig like everyone else. And you dc'd against my Abomasnow when the game was basically over. I never sent out my Dnite, and my Gliscor had been finished off a while ago. I was poison stalling your Chandelure by repeatedly subbing against it as my toxic spikes killed it, before I could wood jammed your Badly poisoned jellicent and focus punch your less-than-half health Ferrothorn for the win. Chandelure was on it's last turn of life, you would use another HP fighting(?) and I would sub after like I had been doing.
  2. Ryfle

Ryfle

I'd like to add OcR Master to the blacklist. He disconnected right before I was about to win the match. When I asked him about it he replied with this:
    [​IMG]
  3. Helba

Helba

Not to spam this topic and I know I can be blacklisted but I faced sergei with DW stuff all the time and he dosent dc but he dose win though.
  4. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Adding OcR Master ("You're using a fucking gay ass doryuuzu like every other dumb bitch") to the DC blacklist hall of shame.

So far as Sergei is concerned, let this serve as a warning the next time you disconnect for something so lame you will be blacklisted :pimp: as there's no messing with us Connecticut doods :pimp:
  5. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

i just battled Brandonbs22 and everything was going fine i was in the lead and had a small amount of momentum then he sent out a calm mind latias like the smogon set he said and i let my rotom die so i can send in latios to kill it with draco meter(after a few other turns of calmminding and such) but then a funny thing happened my SCARFED LATIOS got outspeed by his latias and after the battle he told me that his latias speed is 349 and my latios has a speed stat of 350 so even without my scarf i should out speed his latias i also have a video of this crazy event
  6. Brandonbs22

Brandonbs22

I did not hack my latias I followed the Ev very carefully, I don't know why this happened, you can even check my latias if you want, it is pokegen legal. (And if I did hack why would my stat be 349, it would be max, so obviously the game went wrong for a second, I will even make another Latias to make sure everything is settled.
  7. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

ig ill give hi the benifit of dought because thiers no reason i can see or he can see why that would happen
  8. Virizion

Virizion

If I post a quote of someone recently admitting that they disconnect when they're about to lose, would that get them on the blacklist although I'm not related to the offense?
  9. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Adding Mozarch to the blacklist. Among his Pokemon, there is a Seismic Toss Blissey originating from Sinnoh. Only Kanto or Hoenn originated Blisseys can legitimately learn Seismic Toss.
  10. OcR Master

OcR Master

I publically apologize for the way I reacted to the match. I did not intentionally disconnect on purpose and I did not handle the situation maturely. I was just getting frustrated that day because it was like the 10th Excadrill I fought that day and was getting fed up. I usually run when I know I'm going to get swept early in the game so I guarantee the misfortunate disconnecting was not intentional. Please accept this apology. Thanks for any inconvenience.

Also note, my wifi is really weak and I generally run on 1-2 bars. Moreso 1 so I disconnect a lot. Unintentionally of course. I even disconnect when I'm on the verge of winning.
  11. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Taking OcR Master off d/c list. Hopefully that won't happen again as I know excadrill has counters.
  12. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

hd battle with a guy named shedninja and i completly killed him and right when i was killing his last poke he diconected from the battle
  13. Tepig

Tepig

was it xxshedninjaxx or something like that? if so he already been blacklisted
  14. Frank142

Frank142

Sardiini777 for using Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team.
  15. Sardiini777

Sardiini777

^^ yeah, I didn't know that but now I know =]
  16. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

XxdragontamerxX disconnected from me after an Excadrill raped the majority of his team
  17. TheMantyke

TheMantyke DISRESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

18. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Open and shut case. Blacklisted. There's no such thing as a shiny Arceus, and saying it's hacked in the first place leaves me lost for words.

Kids, read the rules, don't trade hacks here.
  19. laker54max

laker54max

Sorry I thought trading hacks was ok if u stated it was a hack before hand. I never tried to deceive anyone. I thought u just couldn't trade hacks after u tell people its legit. Can i open my shop back up please?
  20. Tepig

Tepig

If you dont trade hacks like it said in your rules "If i give you a hack i will give you your pokemon back" something like that
  21. laker54max

laker54max

Sorry i had one hacked pokemon I forgot about and i even stated that it was hacked so no one would be cheated. I've gotten requests for that arceus before even though its hacked so i offered it. Not trying to be rude but im not understanding the big deal...
  22. chocolate-kipp

chocolate-kipp

Whether or not you stated it was a hack doesn't really matter, since hacks aren't allowed to be traded on the site.

sorry for getting involved in this I just really felt the need to say it
  23. Overdrive213

Overdrive213

I was battling XxdragontamerxX and everything was going fine until he D/C'd as my Virzion began to sweep him. He accused me of hacking it because it outsped his supposedly "Choice Scarfed" Sazandora which would be impossible if he was truly carrying said item as my Virizion has completely legit stats. I offered to go back online so that he could check out my Virizion and so that I could investigate the Sazandora, but he quickly refused and then ignored me. It seems that he has also D/C'd against other players some of which have been reported and uses legal hacks without stating it as seen here.

[​IMG] May 11th, 2011 12:09:35 AM
    Triggz

i dont know whats going on dude the two of us just cant seem to stay connected... and btw you have state in your sig that your using legal hacks or youll get blacklisted
  24. U Mad?

U Mad?

There was a complaint like this on the last page concerning this guy.
  25. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

my sazandora was deff holding a scarf thats why i sent it in and somehow you outspeed me and also that other situation hasss nothinggg to do with this at all as we tryed to replay our battle 5 times and it never worked and also everyonee uses legal hacks rnging is a legal hack so if you rng or if anyone of you pokes is rnged then you need to put that in your sig?? i never put that in my sig for one because i see it pointless as everyone uses legal hax on smogon and also you still have not stated a reason you could outspeed my sazandora soo yea and also this happened like 3 days ago so why are you just reporting it when you were fine with it then??? andddd i didnt carer about sitting thier and inspectiong your pokes as i dont see a point in that i dont care that much about it anddd i ignored you because you just keep saying dumb stuff saying that i must have stupidly ev trained and all this and just making excusses
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)