Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I thought trading hacks was ok if u stated it was a hack before hand. I never tried to deceive anyone. I thought u just couldn't trade hacks after u tell people its legit. Can i open my shop back up please?
If you dont trade hacks like it said in your rules "If i give you a hack i will give you your pokemon back" something like that

If you dont trade hacks like it said in your rules "If i give you a hack i will give you your pokemon back" something like that
Sorry i had one hacked pokemon I forgot about and i even stated that it was hacked so no one would be cheated. I've gotten requests for that arceus before even though its hacked so i offered it. Not trying to be rude but im not understanding the big deal...

Sorry i had one hacked pokemon I forgot about and i even stated that it was hacked so no one would be cheated. I've gotten requests for that arceus before even though its hacked so i offered it. Not trying to be rude but im not understanding the big deal...
Whether or not you stated it was a hack doesn't really matter, since hacks aren't allowed to be traded on the site.

sorry for getting involved in this I just really felt the need to say it

I was battling XxdragontamerxX and everything was going fine until he D/C'd as my Virzion began to sweep him. He accused me of hacking it because it outsped his supposedly "Choice Scarfed" Sazandora which would be impossible if he was truly carrying said item as my Virizion has completely legit stats. I offered to go back online so that he could check out my Virizion and so that I could investigate the Sazandora, but he quickly refused and then ignored me. It seems that he has also D/C'd against other players some of which have been reported and uses legal hacks without stating it as seen here.

May 11th, 2011 12:09:35 AM
Triggz

i dont know whats going on dude the two of us just cant seem to stay connected... and btw you have state in your sig that your using legal hacks or youll get blacklisted

I was battling XxdragontamerxX and everything was going fine until he D/C'd as my Virzion began to sweep him. He accused me of hacking it because it outsped his supposedly "Choice Scarfed" Sazandora which would be impossible if he was truly carrying said item as my Virizion has completely legit stats. I offered to go back online so that he could check out my Virizion and so that I could investigate the Sazandora, but he quickly refused and then ignored me. It seems that he has also D/C'd against other players some of which have been reported and uses legal hacks without stating it as seen here.

May 11th, 2011 12:09:35 AM
Triggz

i dont know whats going on dude the two of us just cant seem to stay connected... and btw you have state in your sig that your using legal hacks or youll get blacklisted
my sazandora was deff holding a scarf thats why i sent it in and somehow you outspeed me and also that other situation hasss nothinggg to do with this at all as we tryed to replay our battle 5 times and it never worked and also everyonee uses legal hacks rnging is a legal hack so if you rng or if anyone of you pokes is rnged then you need to put that in your sig?? i never put that in my sig for one because i see it pointless as everyone uses legal hax on smogon and also you still have not stated a reason you could outspeed my sazandora soo yea and also this happened like 3 days ago so why are you just reporting it when you were fine with it then??? andddd i didnt carer about sitting thier and inspectiong your pokes as i dont see a point in that i dont care that much about it anddd i ignored you because you just keep saying dumb stuff saying that i must have stupidly ev trained and all this and just making excusses

i was just pissed with you i had figured out a way to kill you (bythe way you only killed one poke with that thing) and then the move misses
Disconnecting, especially for that reason, is never admirable. You're just being a sore loser.

EDIT: especially if it was only one Pokemon

Disconnecting, especially for that reason, is never admirable. You're just being a sore loser.

EDIT: especially if it was only one Pokemon
im sorry im not an admirable pokemon trainer with alot of love and compation for my pokemonsoooo sorryy hey and tepig while your talking you can be blacklisted for getting involved in a situation that has nothing to do with you so shutup creep

Azure Demon

my sazandora was deff holding a scarf thats why i sent it in and somehow you outspeed me and also that other situation hasss nothinggg to do with this at all as we tryed to replay our battle 5 times and it never worked and also everyonee uses legal hacks rnging is a legal hack so if you rng or if anyone of you pokes is rnged then you need to put that in your sig?? i never put that in my sig for one because i see it pointless as everyone uses legal hax on smogon and also you still have not stated a reason you could outspeed my sazandora soo yea and also this happened like 3 days ago so why are you just reporting it when you were fine with it then??? andddd i didnt carer about sitting thier and inspectiong your pokes as i dont see a point in that i dont care that much about it anddd i ignored you because you just keep saying dumb stuff saying that i must have stupidly ev trained and all this and just making excusses
Rnging has nothing to do with HACKING it is a means of manipulating the RNG to get what you want, but there is no part of RNG that requires another system to go in and MAKE the pokemon for you. They are already on your game you are just making the random number generator less random.

If RNGING was hacking it wouldn't take hours, or even days of work to complete. We could just snap our fingers and pop out pokemon with no effort at all.

Sorry everyone but it frustrates me when people make stupid arguments in their own defense without understanding the process that they are trying to comment on.

I've been in a scenerio before myself where it seemed like my opponent outsped me when my attack actually missed and I wasn't paying attention. If you were going for D-Meteor or Fire Blast which would have been the most appropriate moves to use looking at the current situation than you could have easily missed and not noticed.

I'm here because you D/C'd, accused me of hacking, and then ignored me when I tried to get a deeper understanding of the situation. There's no reason for me to make any kind of "excuses" as there's nothing to hide. All of my Pokemon are trained within legal limits with no more than 510 EVs in total and legal IVs. Let's be honest, this argument isn't getting anywhere because neither of us hold any incriminating evidence against the other. It's just your word against mine. You state that your Sazandora was holding a Choice Scarf and that my Virizion outsped because it was hacked beyond legal limits and I figure that maybe your Sazandora wasn't holding a Choice Scarf because it isn't usual to bring the wrong version of a Pokemon if you have several of them with different sets. If you truly want to believe that I hacked to win a video game than fine, that's your decision. But, I wouldn't be here trying so hard to defend myself and giving valid points in a correct manner if I was truly no better than a hacker. I just value respect and am upset that you accuse me of cheating.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Since it a case of one person's word against another with no way to prove either side's argument, then I'll have no choice but to put both of you on the Blacklist for wasting the mod's time.

That's what I'd like to say, but I'd rather be fair. No-one is getting a blacklist today between XxdragontamerxX or Overdrive213. However, you need to rein in your attitude dragontamer, Overdrive is trying to be as fair as he can under the circumstances, and you appear to not be letting up.

That's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. If either of you reply, you'll get an infraction. If anyone else posts to stick in their 2 cents, you'll get one too. If there's a new incident, then you can post. Don't say I didn't warn you...

And another one: catman88 is a DCer.

Just battled him: we started off pretty evenly...putting both a poke to sleep. Then I switched in my SD Scizor to his Shiftry. I got in a SD and he switched to Forretress to explode(which of course did not kill my Scizor) and I managed to get in a 2nd SD.
So I started sweeping with +4Atk Bullet Punch and KOd another 2 of his pokes...when I nearly killed his 3th poke Snorlax (5% health left) he decided to DC. Very dissappointing. So in total 3 were killed and of the 3 he had remaining 1 was asleep. I had 5 alive and could decide which one I wanted to switch in

List this dude please.

iDraqz

Using illegal Pokémon, using Hacks without telling in the Signature, DCed when losing, using Unrevealed DW abilities without telling 1st.

He used a No SandsStream Tyranitar against me just now, a Telephaty Gengar, Bad Edited Pokemons (All Shinies with max IV at all...) and DCed cause i've sweeped his whole team with a single Shedinja :D

iDraqz

Using illegal Pokémon, using Hacks without telling in the Signature, DCed when losing, using Unrevealed DW abilities without telling 1st.

He used a No SandsStream Tyranitar against me just now, a Telephaty Gengar, Bad Edited Pokemons (All Shinies with max IV at all...) and DCed cause i've sweeped his whole team with a single Shedinja :D
Can i add that YOU were the one using edited pokemon , u had wonder guard on every pokemon , u ruin battles by doing that , because if u dont know , wonder guard only allows super effective moves and it was YOU that Dc'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)