1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

Why did you disconnect with me as well? I doubt you have a reason for that!
  2. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

i was just pissed with you i had figured out a way to kill you (bythe way you only killed one poke with that thing) and then the move misses
  3. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

Disconnecting, especially for that reason, is never admirable. You're just being a sore loser.

EDIT: especially if it was only one Pokemon
  4. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

im sorry im not an admirable pokemon trainer with alot of love and compation for my pokemonsoooo sorryy hey and tepig while your talking you can be blacklisted for getting involved in a situation that has nothing to do with you so shutup creep
  5. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Rnging has nothing to do with HACKING it is a means of manipulating the RNG to get what you want, but there is no part of RNG that requires another system to go in and MAKE the pokemon for you. They are already on your game you are just making the random number generator less random.

If RNGING was hacking it wouldn't take hours, or even days of work to complete. We could just snap our fingers and pop out pokemon with no effort at all.

Sorry everyone but it frustrates me when people make stupid arguments in their own defense without understanding the process that they are trying to comment on.
  6. Overdrive213

Overdrive213

I've been in a scenerio before myself where it seemed like my opponent outsped me when my attack actually missed and I wasn't paying attention. If you were going for D-Meteor or Fire Blast which would have been the most appropriate moves to use looking at the current situation than you could have easily missed and not noticed.

I'm here because you D/C'd, accused me of hacking, and then ignored me when I tried to get a deeper understanding of the situation. There's no reason for me to make any kind of "excuses" as there's nothing to hide. All of my Pokemon are trained within legal limits with no more than 510 EVs in total and legal IVs. Let's be honest, this argument isn't getting anywhere because neither of us hold any incriminating evidence against the other. It's just your word against mine. You state that your Sazandora was holding a Choice Scarf and that my Virizion outsped because it was hacked beyond legal limits and I figure that maybe your Sazandora wasn't holding a Choice Scarf because it isn't usual to bring the wrong version of a Pokemon if you have several of them with different sets. If you truly want to believe that I hacked to win a video game than fine, that's your decision. But, I wouldn't be here trying so hard to defend myself and giving valid points in a correct manner if I was truly no better than a hacker. I just value respect and am upset that you accuse me of cheating.
  7. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Since it a case of one person's word against another with no way to prove either side's argument, then I'll have no choice but to put both of you on the Blacklist for wasting the mod's time.

That's what I'd like to say, but I'd rather be fair. No-one is getting a blacklist today between XxdragontamerxX or Overdrive213. However, you need to rein in your attitude dragontamer, Overdrive is trying to be as fair as he can under the circumstances, and you appear to not be letting up.

That's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. If either of you reply, you'll get an infraction. If anyone else posts to stick in their 2 cents, you'll get one too. If there's a new incident, then you can post. Don't say I didn't warn you...
  8. Sergei

Sergei

And another one: catman88 is a DCer.

Just battled him: we started off pretty evenly...putting both a poke to sleep. Then I switched in my SD Scizor to his Shiftry. I got in a SD and he switched to Forretress to explode(which of course did not kill my Scizor) and I managed to get in a 2nd SD.
    So I started sweeping with +4Atk Bullet Punch and KOd another 2 of his pokes...when I nearly killed his 3th poke Snorlax (5% health left) he decided to DC. Very dissappointing. So in total 3 were killed and of the 3 he had remaining 1 was asleep. I had 5 alive and could decide which one I wanted to switch in

List this dude please.
  9. iColossus

iColossus

iDraqz

Using illegal Pokémon, using Hacks without telling in the Signature, DCed when losing, using Unrevealed DW abilities without telling 1st.

He used a No SandsStream Tyranitar against me just now, a Telephaty Gengar, Bad Edited Pokemons (All Shinies with max IV at all...) and DCed cause i've sweeped his whole team with a single Shedinja :D
  10. iDraqz

iDraqz

Can i add that YOU were the one using edited pokemon , u had wonder guard on every pokemon , u ruin battles by doing that , because if u dont know , wonder guard only allows super effective moves and it was YOU that Dc'ed.
  11. Brandonbs22

Brandonbs22

iDraqz Disconnected on me after asking me why I am using Legendarys in OU (LOL), I told him that they are legal because they are OU, and he responded "u lose" lol. Then I killed his Garchomp and he D/C. He is obviously new to this stuff so go easy on him, Im just letting you guys know :D
  12. iDraqz

iDraqz

Your good at lying , btw i have me beating u and u dcing recorded so if u want proof just ask .
  13. Brandonbs22

Brandonbs22

I would really love to see that video, and you better not make a fake video. Please Blacklist this guy, hes full of shit, me and iColossus knows this guy D/C.
  14. iColossus

iColossus

He said he wanted to report me cause my Shedinja WG'ed every single Pokemon of him LOLWTFBBQ

"iDraqz Nice dc , when you were using shedinjas ability on every pokemon , reported"

Please someone BL this guy, this kid got some serious problems.
  15. Moose159

Moose159

Removed comment
  16. Hallonskalle

Hallonskalle

Hitmonlee got his unburden boost after using his fighting gem. Masquerain got off at least one Quiver Dance, which might explain why he lived the dragon pulse. I only use legal hacks for all my pokes.
  17. Fear The Pika

Fear The Pika

Modest 252 Sp A Choice Specs Heatran's Dragon Pulse to +1 Sp D Timid 0/0 Masquerain: 127 - 150 (45.2% - 53.4%). Timid +1 252 Sp A Masqerain's Hydro Pump to 40/0 Modest Heatran: 270 - 318 (81.1% - 95.5%) There's a damage calc for you, you should try doing them before you accuse someone of something.
  18. M.Granis

M.Granis

I'm reporting user: "Fener". He's a DCer.

I'm not normally the one to report people but this guy really pushed me.

First battle: I begin with a crit shadow ball from modest gengar to kill of his uxie. A few rounds later his suicune died to toxicdamage without doing close to nothing to my team. Then he DC'ed. His reason for this: "haxor fuck". I didn't quite understand what he ment so we met for a rematch.
    Second battle: As this match comes to the end I get a crit ice shard from a adamant donphan to kill of his dragonite. I then ice shard his flygon which does not manage to kill me with draco. He then disconnected again.

He said that he DCd because of the crit on uxie and dragonite. That's is why i think he belongs at the blacklist.
  19. XxdragontamerxX

XxdragontamerxX

ahh somthing else... i was battling "macspiked" in a uu battle and i lead with misaguis he lead with deoxys d so i subed and he tauned he then switched to dumspace or whatever that normal type wierd poke is and body slamed twice while i thunderbolted him then he relized hey body slam doesnt work and rockslided me then i got two nastplots killed his deoxys d and as toon as i killed his togekiss with thunderbolt at plus 4 with a sub up it d/c he wont respond to me when i ask him what happened and it was just to ironic it d/c when he couldnt do anything and i had won the game
  20. yandere1337

yandere1337

you reap what you sow dude. I love you but you disconnect on others ;then they will disconnect on you >_<.
  21. Fear The Pika

Fear The Pika

I'd like to report YouTube for disconnecting. The score was 4-1, he hadn't had the best of luck with attacks hitting, even though it didn't matter, and I had just KOd his Donphan when it DCs. This conversation followed. I have used the Regice in question for quite a few battles, its stats are as follows:

Code:
    Regice@Bold
    Lum Berry
    31/0/31/31/31/31
    252 HP/252 D/6 Sp D
    364/94/328/236/437/136
    Do I care about his Pokemon and accusations, though? No. He didn't even bother denying that he DCd. My "annoying Rotom" was using Snatch. That's it. If there isn't enough to Blacklist him now, then so be it. Thank you for your time.
  22. rubixlx0

rubixlx0

i'd like to report BlaZee-_-
    I believe he is using the illegal Drizzle-Swim Combo
  23. Sardiini777

Sardiini777

I'd like to report Fener, because he uses Keldeo and Shadow Tag Chandelure
  24. YouTube

YouTube

I to would like to report him. Yes he is using drizzle-swift swim
  25. rubixlx0

rubixlx0

i'd like to report Zori~. He is using an illegal move on his licklicky, which is wish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)