Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
iDraqz Disconnected on me after asking me why I am using Legendarys in OU (LOL), I told him that they are legal because they are OU, and he responded "u lose" lol. Then I killed his Garchomp and he D/C. He is obviously new to this stuff so go easy on him, Im just letting you guys know :D

iDraqz Disconnected on me after asking me why I am using Legendarys in OU (LOL), I told him that they are legal because they are OU, and he responded "u lose" lol. Then I killed his Garchomp and he D/C. He is obviously new to this stuff so go easy on him, Im just letting you guys know :D

Your good at lying , btw i have me beating u and u dcing recorded so if u want proof just ask .

He said he wanted to report me cause my Shedinja WG'ed every single Pokemon of him LOLWTFBBQ

"iDraqz Nice dc , when you were using shedinjas ability on every pokemon , reported"

Please someone BL this guy, this kid got some serious problems.

Hallonskalle FC:4445 9739 1857
I had a standard OU battle with him, it was going fine, he sets up toxic spikes with garbodor and I swich out and KO it with max attack haxorus. Then, he brings in hitmonlee which can use all it's moves and has no scarf but still outspeeds my scarfed electivire. He proceeded to sweep until I gave it two bullet punches from a +2 attack scizor. Then his masquerain and brings my heatran down to 36 hp with a hydro pump and my max sp. attack specs heatran dragon pulse does less than half. It does more to max defense BLISSEY! He is unresponsive to my accusations and he is still online so I am assuming he knows I'm right. I only threatened to blacklist him if he had no excuse and he evidently doesn't so please blacklist him
Hitmonlee got his unburden boost after using his fighting gem. Masquerain got off at least one Quiver Dance, which might explain why he lived the dragon pulse. I only use legal hacks for all my pokes.

Modest 252 Sp A Choice Specs Heatran's Dragon Pulse to +1 Sp D Timid 0/0 Masquerain: 127 - 150 (45.2% - 53.4%). Timid +1 252 Sp A Masqerain's Hydro Pump to 40/0 Modest Heatran: 270 - 318 (81.1% - 95.5%) There's a damage calc for you, you should try doing them before you accuse someone of something.

I'm reporting user: "Fener". He's a DCer.

I'm not normally the one to report people but this guy really pushed me.

First battle: I begin with a crit shadow ball from modest gengar to kill of his uxie. A few rounds later his suicune died to toxicdamage without doing close to nothing to my team. Then he DC'ed. His reason for this: "haxor fuck". I didn't quite understand what he ment so we met for a rematch.
Second battle: As this match comes to the end I get a crit ice shard from a adamant donphan to kill of his dragonite. I then ice shard his flygon which does not manage to kill me with draco. He then disconnected again.

He said that he DCd because of the crit on uxie and dragonite. That's is why i think he belongs at the blacklist.

ahh somthing else... i was battling "macspiked" in a uu battle and i lead with misaguis he lead with deoxys d so i subed and he tauned he then switched to dumspace or whatever that normal type wierd poke is and body slamed twice while i thunderbolted him then he relized hey body slam doesnt work and rockslided me then i got two nastplots killed his deoxys d and as toon as i killed his togekiss with thunderbolt at plus 4 with a sub up it d/c he wont respond to me when i ask him what happened and it was just to ironic it d/c when he couldnt do anything and i had won the game

ahh somthing else... i was battling "macspiked" in a uu battle and i lead with misaguis he lead with deoxys d so i subed and he tauned he then switched to dumspace or whatever that normal type wierd poke is and body slamed twice while i thunderbolted him then he relized hey body slam doesnt work and rockslided me then i got two nastplots killed his deoxys d and as toon as i killed his togekiss with thunderbolt at plus 4 with a sub up it d/c he wont respond to me when i ask him what happened and it was just to ironic it d/c when he couldnt do anything and i had won the game
you reap what you sow dude. I love you but you disconnect on others ;then they will disconnect on you >_<.

I'd like to report YouTube for disconnecting. The score was 4-1, he hadn't had the best of luck with attacks hitting, even though it didn't matter, and I had just KOd his Donphan when it DCs. This conversation followed. I have used the Regice in question for quite a few battles, its stats are as follows:

Code:
Regice@Bold
Lum Berry
31/0/31/31/31/31
252 HP/252 D/6 Sp D
364/94/328/236/437/136
Do I care about his Pokemon and accusations, though? No. He didn't even bother denying that he DCd. My "annoying Rotom" was using Snatch. That's it. If there isn't enough to Blacklist him now, then so be it. Thank you for your time.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wish is a event move on Lickitung from a old gba event way back in 2003-2004 (iirc), so unless it had egg move it shouldn't had had, then it was at the very least a legal hack

KWGL13 is a disconnecter, i killed his salamence with retaliate with my scarfed braviary. i posted on his wall, that it was scarfed, and legal. he didnt reply back so that proves he just rage quit.

I would like to report the user Karlras for disconnecting. He had just lost his dusknoir to my burned Conkeldurr with guts. I noticed that he has only been on Smogon for one day, so maybe he just needs to learn the rules.

Since i need a mod's attention, i might as wel post here.

I want to know if you guys think its a good idea to start making blacklisted people put in there sig that they are blacklisted, for the conviencence of traders and wifi users instead of having to open it and Ctrl + F

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Since i need a mod's attention, i might as wel post here.

I want to know if you guys think its a good idea to start making blacklisted people put in there sig that they are blacklisted, for the conviencence of traders and wifi users instead of having to open it and Ctrl + F
Can't get blacklistees to do anything, since they aren't trustworthy in the first place. Additionally, there have been many threads in the suggestion box about making wifi blacklist status a user title that have been shot down.

It's always a good idea to be aware of who's on the blacklist. Trade at your own risk, always.

I would like to report SSJ3Gojuan for D/c. He paralyzed my Rotom-W, then switched to his ninetails and it Confuse ray me, then i hit through the para-confuse and he D/c right after.

MSCownage id like to report him iv been battling and still am in this post and all was well pretty even both of us using prettly stallish teams but then i saw a huge weakness on his team my reuniclus and now im at plus 4 and killed his vaporeon and ferrothorn and iv been waiting foe him to send out a poke and its been 25 min up to now iv asked him to make a move then he just loged off so im going to d/c now if he trys to say i d/c on him i just told you why its now been 35 min and i would like somthing done about this guy thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)