Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to report S4NDSTORM for trading hacked pokemon.
I received this Heatran from scizorkills (who says he didn't know it was hacked, and I do believe him) who said he got it from S4NDSTORM. This spread is impossible on a Modest 4th gen pokemon, as per this guide and the hack checker. Additionally, in S4NDSTORM's thread this pokemon is listed and in this post he claims all listed pokemon are his OT:
Are you the OT of all the pokemon you listed?
they are all mine
Edit: The full PID is 1609682040 or 5FF1CC78 in hex. I hate how that hack checker XXXX's out the last four digits; they're kinda important.

Edit edit: After further reading my understanding of the guide was wrong; it is possible to have a Modest Gen4 pokemon with those IVs, however there is only a single PID with those stats and that is 06D906AB or 114886315 in decimal. Still hacked, just my bad on saying the spread is impossible.

I would like to report IZNOGUD for using a Milotic with the ability "Water Absorb" He PM'd me and said the following.

"Ups... I put a bad ability on Milotic."

Sooo yeah.

I would like to report IZNOGUD for using a Milotic with the ability "Water Absorb" He PM'd me and said the following.

"Ups... I put a bad ability on Milotic."

Sooo yeah.
I battled this person, too.

(S)he has in his/her signature "May Use Unreleased DW." That to me implied legal hacks(++). Obviously, Water Absorb on Milotic isn't even legal in the DW, but sounds like that was an honest mistake.

I would like to report magicman for disconnecting on my twice. The first time I forgave hime because he disconected due to me taking to long witch is kinds true I paused for about 5 min and was writting a message I still think d/c because I waited 5 min is a stretch people take longer to pick a move. And then I posted for another battle and he replyed again so I took the offer. I began to sweep with my metagross taking out his tyranitar and latias with lo adament meter mash and ice punch and I got a crit on latias witch I know sucks for him but is a part of the game and didn't realy matter because I had priority to take him out next turn. Anyways as soon as CRITICAL HIT showed up it disconected saying connection with other person has been lost

Alright so I'm a little new to this whole blacklisting thing but I was wondering if someone could be blacklisted for using ubers in a UU match?

Reporting "Moose159" for using what "looked" like Flying Arceus, but was actually Ghost. I thought it was Steel at first(it actually appeared to be Flying, but I personally mistook it for Steel when choosing what attack to use), but then I found that my Mewtwo's Aura Sphere did not affect it, and that it's Judgement was SE.

My game had been randomly freezing(as if you took it out while the DS is running), so I was wondering if maybe my game had some damaged data(it could be the DS that is scrambled though).

We had a long talk via VMs, and his last post said that his Arceus looks like Flying, but is Ghost, "because it is shiny", meaning that my cart is probably not glitched(and the chances of the cart mixing up shiny arc flying with shiny arc ghost is kind of slim). However, Arceus's ring color does not change when it is shiny.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=88083&u2=1595

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Either way, obtaining a shiny arceus without hacking is impossible, since the azure ticket wasn't ever released, and the event ones released weren't shiny.

True, although in battle it probably wouldn't matter too much in Gen V Battles, since the Event one no longer has the 100 EV restriction. Hall of Origin(Method K) could get an IV spread that the event(Method 1) can't, but I don't think think there would be many instances where that would be a large problem. However, I don't know if using unobtainable Shinies is against the rules, even if everything else is "legit". Of course, trading it is a bad thing.

I need to report Lord Zero for disconnecting. He waited until I finished sweeping his team with my Dragonite. After the final KO, he turned off his DS.

I've VMed him and gotten no response.

FC: 2150 7465 5992

Update: Reading through his Visitor messages, I can see this isn't the first time. I see he's DCed against Zigo and Raging Delibird in the past, and probably DazzaMUFC and Mozarch as well.

Reporting 'Moose159' for D'cing in our game. Wot was annoying about this match is that it took around two hours. This involved him wasting my time in the wifi room to battle in the first place [was waiting for him to accept my challenge for half an hour] and then the stall war at the end of the match in which I had one poke left and he had two. All three pokes had recovery moves but my advantage was that I had toxic on my poke which meant that I was eventually gonna win because even with crits against me his two pokes weren't doing enough damage to take me out. And he was taking the sting off being toxic'd by constantly switching between his two pokemon. So wen it finally came down to one on one and he had run out of pp for his recovery move he decides to D/C knowing that in two turns toxic wudda taken him out making me victorious. So yeh wudn't normally report but this really annoyed me taking out in fact over two hours of my time. And what Ive read b4 on here it seems that he likes to use illegally hacked pokemon. Longest match in my life...... sigh

Reporting 'Moose159' for D'cing in our game. Wot was annoying about this match is that it took around two hours. This involved him wasting my time in the wifi room to battle in the first place [was waiting for him to accept my challenge for half an hour] and then the stall war at the end of the match in which I had one poke left and he had two. All three pokes had recovery moves but my advantage was that I had toxic on my poke which meant that I was eventually gonna win because even with crits against me his two pokes weren't doing enough damage to take me out. And he was taking the sting off being toxic'd by constantly switching between his two pokemon. So wen it finally came down to one on one and he had run out of pp for his recovery move he decides to D/C knowing that in two turns toxic wudda taken him out making me victorious. So yeh wudn't normally report but this really annoyed me taking out in fact over two hours of my time. And what Ive read b4 on here it seems that he likes to use illegally hacked pokemon. Longest match in my life...... sigh
Expert Evan, I did not D/C I forfeited the match after I ran out of PP in dragon pulse as I had to go anyway. The match was about 45 minutes long not 2 hours and the reason it started late was because we couldn't connect. I was trying to PP stall him out of rests as it seemed he had used a lot. He is being a lot more polite i nhis message to the thread than he was in a private message to me. Forfeiting is admitting defeat, so I don't know what his problem is. Also he is referring to a water absorb lucario which did not affect the match in the slightest and it was an accident in Pokesavving, which was more of an annoyance to me than the opponent to fix it

Reporting Phr3aky for using a hacked togetic. The togetic outsped my jolly ambipom which is has 361 speed and even if his togetic was choicescarf its max speed with it is 294. I'm pretty sure togetic doesn't get prankster ability as well. I don't know if any of his other pokemon are hacked but the togetic was definately hacked.

I would like to report XNightmareX. Before our first match, he left me waiting 30 minutes on Wi-Fi and he didn't show up. In our second match, he had 2 misses on Stone Edge and then a disconnection happened while I had 3 green bars. The disconnecton on his part was to obvious.

I'd like to report Blissey http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=95206 for not following sleep clause. His jumpluff put my quagsire to sleep then we both switched out. He brought in a ninetales and then put to sleep my skuntank. I asked him why he did that and he simply said cause he can, and that he doesn't need to follow the rules. This blantant act of not caring should put him on the blacklisted

I need to report Lord Zero for disconnecting. He waited until I finished sweeping his team with my Dragonite. After the final KO, he turned off his DS.

I've VMed him and gotten no response.

FC: 2150 7465 5992

Update: Reading through his Visitor messages, I can see this isn't the first time. I see he's DCed against Zigo and Raging Delibird in the past, and probably DazzaMUFC and Mozarch as well.
He disconnected on me too after I 6-0ed him, he waited till I did my final move then disconnected before his health started to decrease

Expert Evan, I did not D/C I forfeited the match after I ran out of PP in dragon pulse as I had to go anyway. The match was about 45 minutes long not 2 hours and the reason it started late was because we couldn't connect. I was trying to PP stall him out of rests as it seemed he had used a lot. He is being a lot more polite i nhis message to the thread than he was in a private message to me. Forfeiting is admitting defeat, so I don't know what his problem is. Also he is referring to a water absorb lucario which did not affect the match in the slightest and it was an accident in Pokesavving, which was more of an annoyance to me than the opponent to fix it
There is a big difference between running like a man which is classed as a forfeit, in which I wouldn't be complaining in the first place and D/C where you clearly turned ur game off instead of running so stop trying to get your way out of this one

Reporting Animangs27 his Staraptor outsped my durtrio that was fully invested in speed Evs and jolly nature. During the battle he did outspeed me though whihc makes his Staraptor illegal.

You're outsped if Staraptor has choice scarf.

Adamant Scarf Staraptor: 438 speed
Jolly Scarf Staraptor: 492 speed

Jolly Dugtrio: 372 speed

438 or 492 speed > 372 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)