1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSCownage

MSCownage

Oh oops, i thought this was where you asked for battles :S
  2. MMX

MMX

3. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Added tlb31m to the blacklist.
  4. tlb31m

tlb31m Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I wanted to talk to a mod about being put on the blacklist 1) without being consulted that I was on the blacklist as if I was to make a trade or have a personal giveaway then I would have been penalized for it,but I cannot be consulted about being blacklisted. 2)The person who got me blacklisted (megamanx) had more then over (key word over) a week to consult a MOD about blacklisting me. As a matter of fact the Mod that did speak to (who can be found on simple Q&A mark 2) on this situation told me the rules and left it at that so why am I still being blacklisted?
    When this conversation was first going I knew nothing about Redis,fully redis, non-redis or eneyother redis that has to do with pokemon being given away for free and the terms and conditions that came along with these giveaways. It was shown that I did have the pokemon up for trade on serebii THE SAME DAY I offered it up for trade on smogon when I was consulted about this matter I deeply apologized and removed the pokemon from my trade offers list and he (and 5 other members) still pounded me about the subject even though I REAPETEDLY told him I was sorry for the situation. If someone you(Mod) or megamanx can show me some proof where I learned about these rules and still broke them or was a reapeted offender then I would greatly appreciate it and I will leave the subject alone if noone cannot then I demand to be taken off of this "blacklist" or I would like to know how to delete my account. I stress this to the MOD of Q&A and megamanX that he made me look completly untrustworthy because I told him I was going to erase the skitty I recived and that he made me look unproffesional and completely embarrased me when all he had to do was VM/PM me about the matter if we were going to go back and forth until a MOD has to step in a say "thats enough everyone calm down tlb31m here's the rules follow them". Why was I not blacklisted then? Again can you show me where I repeated this offence with me willingly knowing the rules?
  5. Captains

Captains

Note: The Moderator (EE) said that you should stop arguing in SQ/R and move it to VM not that it was acceptable. Your blacklisted now thats that. You can always try and remove yourself from the BlackList.
    Sorry to interfere - just clarifying apologies if it was unecessairy.
  6. tlb31m

tlb31m Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Yeah this is not a 4th party conversation the rules clearly state that if your not involved then dont comment.
  7. Japan

Japan

Ok well im involved with this. (Since you say your gonna report me for helping Megamanx)

Well what CI said has a reason. They told you to stop with this argument but you still kept on posting about this. So the solution:Blacklist.

I posted because tlb31m told me (and four other people) that he was going to report us because we "helped" MegaManX.
  8. tlb31m

tlb31m Wi-Fi Blacklisted

What?! I never gave your name as one of the people involved. Did you read that in my long paragraph? Did you see japans name in their also I was the one that wanted to stop talking about it and everybody else were the one's going on and on about it when the MOD told EVERYONE to settle down I never brung it back up almost 2 weeks later im blacklisted and everyone is still going against me. If you felt that way why did you offer a trade with me just 2 days ago?.... Its cool I never had eney hard feelings towards eneybody but yet nobody on this community seems to like me so if the MODs are reading this can you please tell me how to delete my account I tried going to user cp under account options but it wont allow me to
  9. Japan

Japan

Trading is a whole other thing, and I was okay with it but what was suspicious was the redis rights, thats why I didn't post the pokemon in my shop.

And yes you did involve my name, you said "All right thats enough, if this continues im going to report you to the mods, especially you Japan."

Its good enough that I forgave you, but still you were redising peoples pokemon.

I still don't think your a scammer or nothing like that, I just think you you brake the redis rules of other people.

No question for that.

EDIT: I couldn't find the Quote because they made a new SQSR thread.

EDIT 2: This is my last post, I don't want to clog up the thread.
  10. Diabolico

Diabolico

I would like to report that JKfrankko has ripped me and other players off by trading illegal hacked pokemon. I told Bond that I would wait for him to comeback online so we can discuss about these hacked pokemon with his ot in their info. He has been showing up a few times and still hasn't responded over the past few months. So that obviously means he's ignoring us including on his email account. So I suggest that he should be blacklisted if this is the case.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=76394
  11. Lickitungyourmom

Lickitungyourmom

Hacking

'Hypothetically' say I traded a legit pokemon over to my rom and used the pokesav to alter its IVs and nature, and traded it back to my legit game version, how would anyone ever be able to hack check it? There would be absolutely no way.
  12. Loukas

Loukas

Offcourse it could. The battle videos wouldn't be uploaded into wifi. And each pokemon before 5th gen have pid/ivs restrictions
  13. MrFryingBear

MrFryingBear

I would like to report LJ23FTW for ragequitting during a bw ou wifi battle near 12:10 am EST time 12/04/11.

Both our teams were sun teams. His team comp was Dugtrio, Heatran, Venusaur, Ninetales, Volcarona and Deoxys-S.

my team was Ninetales, Dragonite, Victini, Espeon, Hitmontop and Gastrodon.

Just by the team preview I knew I had the advantage since his Dugtrio was his only physical attacker. Long story short his dugtrio died quickly since I did not lead with Ninetales and Deoxys died failing to finish my dragonite with multiscale. He got my Hitmontop and I sacrificed my dragonite since it was crippled by will-o-wisp.

Then I got the opportunity to set Light Screen with my Espeon while his Ninetales was on the field. Smart enought I sent my Victini that tanked his Fire Blast or HP Ice wte seriously... and I got the opportunity to set my Trick room. then my opponent dced (proof bellow. picture taken by my cellphone (judge the pic quality))

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img20111204001650.jpg/

Now the reason why I am sure he closed his DS raging was all his remaining pokes we're weak to my victini because it carryt he Brick Break for situations like... Flash Fire heatran. His 3 last pokes we're Ninetales, Volcarona and Venusaur all being outspeed by a 0 iv brave nature trick room Victini on the sun that carries V-Create, Brick Break and Fusion Bolt.

If you look at the 2 SS and the 2 cellphone pics I picked (I didn't take any chance that somebody would say I could have used photoshop) the conversation, he was sure he was gonna win as his team then he said this before leaving "lol whatever i made misplay that going beat you faster P".

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/ragequitter2.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/ragequitter1.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/img20111204001822.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img20111204001814.jpg/

He can defend himself for his actions if he wishes, I'll leave a comment on his wall but I'm pretty confident he closed his DS.
  14. MMX

MMX

post that here
  15. GeArS

GeArS

I will like to accuse zomeza12 from disconnecting on battles zomeza fc:4812 4600 9463
  16. Agonist

Agonist You were my last great war, you were my heaven ablaze
    is a Forum Moderator

Try posting that here. also, you may want to provide more information than that.
  17. Bald Accountant

Bald Accountant

Random matchup disconnects

I hate disconnects but I do want to report that I had a string of 5 consecutive disconnects in a row last night when I had just won triple battles. Then I lost the first battle and it still disconnected at the same time. I think it is right after the announcement of the winner but before the score is flashed on the screen. I closed out the Pokemon black and checked my internet connection settings and found out that I had more than one setting. I had a connection to our WEP security server and someone else had set up a connection to an unsecure server, probably at the library. Once I changed that setting I was OK.

I apologize to anyone who got DC'd, although I guess the ones who lost can't complain too much. I did have that happend to me once when I just lost and got DC'd

I read a lot of posts from people who talk like they never lose, but actually I am just barely over .500 as far as win percentage, so thereare days when I might lose three in a row. On those days, when I start winning again, I am just thankful that I am worthy of a disconnect. Usually, no one disconnect on you when you are losing.
  18. Nintendothon101

Nintendothon101

Hey, just wanted to say that on an OU battle, a guy with the smogon name eazy beast broke the sleep clause and had his breloom use spore to all of my pokes. This is unacceptable, and i even checked the smogon rules on the OU sleep clause.
  19. Nintendothon101

Nintendothon101

When i was going to ask eazy beast about it, he disconnected from the smogon chat thing
  20. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452131&page=9

Post this there, you guys. And maybe learn to read first post.
  21. tlb31m

tlb31m Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Hi I was blacklisted last year sometime (I forgot when) on the account of trading without acknowledging the "redis" clause. Without having a full understanding of redis/non-redis at the time I have learned from the mistake I made and I am requesting that I be tooken off the blacklist. I understand that most people that end up learning how to "RNG" are tooken off but I do not know how and the program is not compatible with my computer (why I dont know?). Please take my "plee" under consideration I have respect for the site and have not run into eneyother problems since this unfortunate event happen that I was ignorante too.
    Thank you tlb31m
  22. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Those Texas Rangers had them down to that last strike not just once but twice. If you can make the effort somehow to learn RNG and demonstrate you can avoid that 3rd last strike, then your chances of being forever on the blacklist shall not freese.
  23. frogoholic101

frogoholic101

I would like to report user: truevillany for failing to credit original users for their pokemon. Here is his thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4046522#post4046522

As you can see, many of his pokemon have listed OTs and Numbers but have failed to give user information. As a result he is misleading any patrons. Furthermore, he is redistributing other people's pokemon without permission; if you look at his VMs for recent transactions, he received Bakus' Rayquaza from Luxpluff, yet he has not asked Bakus if he can redistribute it.
    I do not know whether he has done this with intent or not, but there is certainly a wealth of misleading information in his thread and a lack of crediting of original trainers. I do not ask that he be blacklisted, but that he should be made to credit ALL the original trainers (and there are a lot if you look through his thread) as currently he is not doing so. The reason I am reporting him is because he is misleading the wifi community.
    I have contacted him myself, and while I admit my questioning style was not the least accusatory, I have not received a good response.
    EDIT: By which I mean it is accusatory.
    Thank you for your time.

EDIT: After a bit of VM'ing he has emerged with 'Yea I am not doing that'. He will not credit the original trainer in his thread.
  24. truevillany

truevillany

I admited that I made a mistake, and also agreed to put the OT and ID No of each pokemon on my thread. But I do admit that I cannot accurately say who the original trainer for each pokemon I have is, because some of them were got from a third party who did not give the original information (hence why everything is fully-redis). I will put the information for those that I know of, but I am not going to be able to do that for each pokemon accurately. the entire conversation is public, and him saying that his questioning style is not accusatory is simply not true.
  25. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

@truevillany: word of advise, you are much better off offering your own pokemon that you'd work so hard to breed or capture along with RNGing on your own.

Some members here become too dependant on others to do all the work here these days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)