1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sazandoringlps

Sazandoringlps

Report magicredlightsyoutube

so im looking for an Ou match and this guys challenges me
    i say hi like normal do my shit and all of the sudden i go to say im going in and he disconnected.
    so i battle him see his team see mine lead with my poke he leads with his and it was a normal battle.
    i got to the last turn and i kill his magnezone and he dc'd 5-0 on me
  2. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

Please go to this thread to report disconnecting/hacking battlers:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452131

:p
  3. Deathborn

Deathborn

Add this guy to the Black List

His name is GARchompItUp. He was with me in the Wi-Fi battles and he accepted my challenge. Then he started flaming me saying offensive words. When I ended the battle before it started, he made a battle request labeled "Deathborn is a *****".

Seriously, this guy should be on the Black List, for whatever reason you feel justice; flaming, trolling, or offensive posting.
  4. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

Go here darling.
  5. hades666

hades666

6. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

It has been brought to my attention that i1338 has a Skarmory with Drill Peck and Whirlwind from the third generation. This is a famous third gen impossible combo that is only possible with the help of Spearow getting Whirlwind as an egg move from gen 4 onwards. This also means that Drill Peck + Whirlwind (4th gen onwards) + Counter (gen 3 only) is unobtainable without cheating.

With this in mind, I'm adding i1338 to the wi-fi blacklist.
  7. TheMantyke

TheMantyke ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᵒᵇᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᴷᶦʳᵇʸ
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

I would like to report user Waltz, friend code 5458-2073-5694, for attempting to trade illegal Pokemon.

Waltz doesn't have the cleanest slate considering she has written a guide to creating legal hacks on another site, but turning over a new leaf and trying to RNG stuff isn't too farfetched.

However, there were two Pokemon in her thread I thought might be showing her true colors.

DW starters are hard to come by and most involve entralink editting with a japanese OT in the process. With a quick bit of searching, I came across two DW starters that matched the ones described in her thread perfectly.

Venusaur
    Charizard

Both of the Dream World Starters described to a pin. Both with the same English OTs. Both illegal and hacked. There was still the possibility that someone could have edited a Pokemon on their own and stuck her OT on it (it's happened to me before) so I needed verification these were really hers. Since I couldn't figure out the original uploader by myself, I decided to get on smogonwifi, ask a few questions, and ask Pokecheck owner Xfr for a little bit of help.
    #smogonwifi log (open)
    14:00:13: <TheMantyke> Alright, I think I can bust Waltz for attempting to distribute hacks
    14:00:20: <Hozu> ?
    14:00:24: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=802765
    14:00:42: <TheMantyke> I am 90% sure that is the Charizard she's trying to offer in her thread
    14:00:47: <Hozu> Nice.
    14:00:50: <TheMantyke> and it's from an English game.
    14:02:33: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656195
    14:02:36: <TheMantyke> Same case for the Venusaur
    14:02:54: <TheMantyke> I'm pretty sure he's full of it.
    14:04:21: <Hozu> Apparently she.
    14:05:22: <Hozu> TM just ask in that thread what the OTs of those DW Pokemon are.
    14:05:37: <Eiganjo> hehehe
    14:05:39: <Hozu> Or rather somebody else come to think of it.
    14:05:46: <Hozu> Not a mod either.
    14:05:54: <Hozu> Because you're a mod at Pokecheck so yeah.
    14:06:26: <TheMantyke> There hers, she lists her OTs in her thread, lol
    14:07:25: <Hozu> That's true but just to be 100% sure. Also whoever asks should quote them of course.
    14:11:07: <v4> I'll ask
    14:12:07: <TheMantyke> Just make sure to not bring up if they're hacked or not
    14:12:19: <Hozu> Yeah let V4 ask.
    14:12:23: <TheMantyke> otherwise, she'll probably outright deny they're hers
    14:12:25: <v4> I was just gunna ask if they were hers :/
    14:12:29: <v4> With a smiley face
    14:12:32: <TheMantyke> Good!
    14:12:35: <v4> Hides tru intentions
    14:12:39: <TheMantyke> Maybe without the smiley
    14:12:53: <v4> I dont get to smile ;-;
    14:12:54: <v4> Fine
    14:13:19: <Hozu> No if you ask if they're just hers there's no way to tell if they're JP or not. Need the OT. :/
    14:13:37: <v4> Hozu
    14:13:44: <v4> I linked to the pokemon
    14:13:47: <v4> On pokecheck
    14:13:49: <Hozu> Well... I guess a search for @wrath on Pokecheck should be enough...
    14:13:51: <Hozu> Oh.
    14:13:54: <Hozu> Ok.
    14:14:11: <TheMantyke> Yeah, nothing :/
    14:14:18: <Hozu> Sounds like this person isn't very bright...
    14:14:38: <v4> Thatrs not nice >.>
    14:14:44: <v4> Well im goin away now
    14:14:45: <TheMantyke> We'd need Bond697 or xfr to tell us which account we should be looking at
    14:14:56: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656172
    14:15:04: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656195
    14:15:16: <TheMantyke> Those are the earliest instances of those two I could find.
    14:18:16: <Hozu> Did you do a search @wrath for those?
    14:18:30: <xfr> they belong to @mumble
    14:18:38: <Hozu> huh.
    14:19:23: <TheMantyke> Upon retrospect, that probably isn't her, lol
    14:19:29: <TheMantyke> 1500 uploads
    14:19:39: <TheMantyke> most of it looks like garbage, lol
    14:20:03: <TheMantyke> Thanks for your help xfr
    14:23:01: <xfr> what's with that wrath user again?
    14:23:18: <Hozu> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465492
    14:23:28: <Hozu> Made a legal hack guide somewhere as well.
    14:24:06: <xfr> yeah I remember who that is but what's the problem with him now
    14:24:11: <TheMantyke> For some reason, I remember you calling out a user with a similar background on Pokecheck's Project Pokemon thread.
    14:24:26: <TheMantyke> We are pretty sure she's offering hacked Pokemon
    14:24:28: <Hozu> Trying to run a trade thread at Smogon. <.<
    14:24:38: <TheMantyke> particularly her entralink captures
    14:25:02: <TheMantyke> The two links I put above are what I believe are her captures
    14:25:07: <Hozu> Well if she adds that shiny DW Tauros it's for sure so yeah.
    14:25:11: <TheMantyke> both of them are english, both of them are illegal.
    14:25:22: <TheMantyke> *English OT
    14:27:04: <xfr> all that level 100 wrath shit is hax
    14:27:19: <xfr> fortunately he puts his stuff to private as I asked
    14:27:33: <xfr> but yeah don't trade

Xfr then went on about how the user had a history of hacked Pokemon uploads.

For the final nail in the coffin, V4 decided to VM Waltz to make 100% sure they were hers.

[​IMG]

Lo and behold, they were.
  8. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

Updated first post. Waltz has been blacklisted.
  9. PkmnTrainerNathan

PkmnTrainerNathan

If I clearly label that a PKMN is hacked, or Pokesav'd or legally hacked. Will I still be thrown on the blacklist?
  10. voodoo pimp

voodoo pimp Apply directly to the forehead
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

It doesn't matter if you label it or not, hacks are not allowed period. Make sure to go over the Wi-Fi rules so you can see what is and isn't acceptable.
  11. TANK

TANK

I'd like to report aleiex. We played twice today, first game he beat me fair and square shell smashing w/ cloyster. 2nd game was extremely close goes on for an hour, I get the upper hand he's down to one pokemon who I would outspeed and kill, and he DC's. Someone else in the Battle Finder was also adametly complaining about the same thing. aleiex wins the first battle, then DC's in the hard faught rematch. I saw a thread for complaints earlier, but couldn't find it again. I must be heard, so I put it here.
  12. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

You might want to post here. Make sure you fill all the requirements though
  13. felipex88

felipex88

This pokemos is ilegal for PID only...
  14. GeArS

GeArS

Reporting Hitlerthe2nd

So i really don't mind dis-connectors BUT i found this guy very disgustting.
    We were Battling.
    I was like 5-3 when we began a stall war between my Jellicent and his politoed. I just burned it and i won the stall war, all he has left was a donphan and machamp.
    He sacrificed the Donphan to my Jellicent Surf, and Machamp tried to substitute but didn't work out.
    Last turn i surf machamp and Bam... a Blue screen appears, weird?
  15. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

Sorry, but you should go to this thread to report battle disputes and disconnectors. Be sure to read the first post as well. :]
  16. -NLMRY-

-NLMRY-

I'm not sure what the proper protocol for this sort of thing is, but I believe I just received a hacked Bagon from Gamein99. The Bagon in question has Moxie when it should have Sheer Force and I get an error code of 13267 when trying to check it with Pokécheck. Its OT is Jamin and ID# is 54649. I have requested a trade back to see where that gets me and hopefully the issue can be resolved between us, I just wanted the community to be aware.

Edit: He traded my Pokémon back to me, however I noticed that when we traded, the game said sending X to Jamin. I don't know if the game reads the OT from the Pokémon or if that's proof that Gamein99 is Jamin and thus the hacker. he claimed that the Bagon came form someone else, so who knows.
  17. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

Do you mind trading me a copy of the Bagon to verify?
  18. Gamein99

Gamein99

I am sorry for the trouble my younger brother caused using my game. I should have been more diligent in my legality checking though. Sorry for the chaos, thank you for being cooperative NLRMY. Sorry dude.
  19. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

Reporting Alexshiny94 for hacking this Chansey. It is listed as being his here and is associated with his account on Pokecheck.
    I'll make this simple, there is no way to encounter a Chansey with that spread on Fire Red, the slots do NOT match up, and there is no way to change that without hacking.
  20. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

For reference I have a .pkm file of that Chansey in case it gets deleted. My independent testing has also proven it's impossible. There are no means to change encounter slots in the FR/LG Safari zone as there are no Poké Block things, nor do abilities have out-of-battle effects. For that spread the only possible encounter slots are 0, 1, 3, 4, and 8. Chansey is slot 9.

I'm guessing this guy simply used an encounter code, thinking that encounter slot prediction was impossible. In any case he has proven to be shady in other, non-Smogon related things as well.
  21. Alexshiny94

Alexshiny94 Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Chansey that I had not even trade in, Drakero has been removed from his trade omg
  22. Alexshiny94

Alexshiny94 Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Chansey was only on Pokècheck, I put the public rather than private, Chansey has not been traded,all other Pokèmon are legit
  23. mew420

mew420

I would like to report Sunny87 for knowingly trading me a hacked Arceus.

The trade was my Coballion and Litwick for his Arceus and Latios.

I was new to RNG at the time, and unaware that level 80 Arceus was legally unobtainable.

Here is a screenshot of Eiganjo acknowledging the hacked pokemon.

[​IMG]

Here is a screenshot of them admitting that they knowingly traded me the hack. Although it may or may not have been mentioned that it was an Azure Flute Arceus, there was definitely no mention of hacking.

[​IMG]

And finally, after about a month of trying to rectify the problem with them, they have not not been online since June 22, 2012.

[​IMG]

Had the problem have been rectified, I would not be making this post. It became apparent that Sunny87 did not appreciate the seriousness of the offense, and obviously did not go out of their way to try and make things right.

Sunny87 may never return to Smogon. However, if they do, I don't believe they should be trusted, and I don't believe they should receive the same freedoms and liberties as the honest and legitimate trading community here.

Sunny87's OT/ID's:

Diamond: Mati - 23999
    HG or SS: Andy - 33722
  24. justin817

justin817

Reporting jasonxdd(FC: 5372 8426 2291 BW) for disconnecting near the end of the battle when my lanturn was going to sweep the rest of his team.

[​IMG]
  25. religiousjedi

religiousjedi #ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

This is where you want to post. This thread is for trades, not for battles.

Oh, and be sure to follow the proper format.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)