Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFiend

Banned deucer.
Hmm, okay. The other two Pokemon on Pokecheck that share this ID: OT: Emma 17848 are also hacked to appear Kalos native. How long has it been since you requested he trade you back?

PokeFiend, do you have anything to say for yourself?
Yes I was unaware of my hacked pokemon so I offered 2 other pokemon and never received a reply

Yes I was unaware of my hacked pokemon so I offered 2 other pokemon and never received a reply
Just a clarification, it was I who asked for replacements which he agreed upon. We reached an agreement so it's good.

Also the PM i sent Monday night was a response to you so it was you who never replied back.

Last edited:
Would like to report user I like fat packs for scamming me out of my landorus. He offered me via PM a 6 IV Sassy tyranitar in exchange for my landorus. I accepted and told him it would have to be a clone trade; he said he could clone an extra. It's been over a month and he has not given me a clone back and the tyranitar is not even 6 IVs. He told me he got his 3ds taken away, but I see him trading on the simple request thread. He is ignoring my pms as well.

i just traded three hacked hex edited pokemon from the user pokeFiend. and he didnt repond to pm after the trade is done. he also stated in pm that he no longer offer hacked pokemon and the first thing he do when he got these pokemon are checking their memory and he said that they are all legit.
doduo ot jamal 30420 early bird jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 bravebird haze mirror move quick attack
drowzee ot jaehova 01337 insomnia calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 role play hypnosis disable psyco cut
meowth ot aaron 43352 technician jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 scratch growl hypnosis iron tail.
will provide proof if required.
i asked for a trade back but he didnt repond after the trade is done this is the two ign and friend code he given me. must be trying to clone my pokemon as fast as possible and trying to give me back mine after he finished. definitely a scammer.
4313-1357-2375
Hector
fc3582-9122-2836
Ign sawool
the last ign is not my fc. it is the other fc he gave me. i dont know why it got my after the ign part. mister jelicent can tell that im not a scammer because he traded with me before on other sites. And i traded a few times in here aswell without anybody having a complaint on the pokemon i gave them. my FC: 4098-3486-9554 Ign: Felix

Last edited:
i just traded three hacked hex edited pokemon from the user pokeFiend. and he didnt repond to pm after the trade is done. he also stated in pm that he no longer offer hacked pokemon and the first thing he do when he got these pokemon are checking their memory and he said that they are all legit.
doduo ot jamal 30420 early bird jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 bravebird haze mirror move quick attack
drowzee ot jaehova 01337 insomnia calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 role play hypnosis disable psyco cut
meowth ot aaron 43352 technician jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 scratch growl hypnosis iron tail.
i asked for a trade back but he didnt repond after the trade is done this is the two ign and friend code he given me. must be trying to clone my pokemon as fast as possible and trying to give me back mine after he finished. definitely a scammer.
4313-1357-2375
Hector
My fc3582-9122-2836
Ign sawool
Looks like PokeFiend has the same IGN and FC as a former scammer, known as Elementalh3ro. As per the front page:

FC: 4313-1357-2375 IGN: Hector
Elementalh3ro Scammed multiple users with an Elgyem with incorrect IVs.

4313-1357-2375
Hector
My fc3582-9122-2836
Ign sawool
axius76 Is also a scammer he used FC 3582-9122-2836 IGN Sawool under the smogon account saul to scam me and then offered the same pokemon to a few friends.

post number 3323-3324 on this thread

PokeFiend

Banned deucer.
Ok everyone jaehova is obviously the hacker...he ruined the trading community by spreading all these HACKED pokemon...I've seen a few pokemon including drowzee have the OT say jaehove and others say jae...hes all the first person who traded me a hacked pokemon which was plusle and many others...jaehove needs to go!

My thread is closed and I don't trade hacked pokes anymore.

The fact that I have traded a hacked poke before doesn't make you two axius76 PokeFiend not scammers lol.

axius76 can i get my spinerak that you scammed me out of and never responded to my posts? Why are you using another account?

Ok, if the mods want to delete this post, than fine, delete it. But I want to make sure everything's cleared up. If pokefiend's FC is actually the same as the first FC that axius posted, then it is obvious that he that former scammer, Elementalh3ro. Also, Jae_hova, if you meant the original post by the one where axius reported pokefiend, then he said that it was not his FC, but apparently another profile of pokefiends (yes, I saw that he edited the post a few hours later). Again mods, if you this post unnecessary, then I am fine with you getting rid of it, but I just want this pointless argument to end :/ also, I looked through axius's posts and found a different friendcode which means it wasn't sawool (unless that ign was also sawool). So unless he has 2 different ds's (even then he might still be innocent), he is most likely innocent.

Last edited:
ask jerricent ask gamings and ask those two japanse people who trusted me and i trusted them as well to trade a scatterbug.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looks like PokeFiend has the same IGN and FC as a former scammer, known as Elementalh3ro. As per the front page:
axius76 Is also a scammer he used FC 3582-9122-2836 IGN Sawool under the smogon account saul to scam me and then offered the same pokemon to a few friends.

post number 3323-3324 on this thread
The above two have been banned for being alts of Elementalh3ro, so thanks for pointing them out and in the process Elementalh3ro got himself a ban. I don't want to see anymore about this particular matter after my post, anymore posts will be infracted and deleted.

I would like to report the user
Statistic
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/statistic.30537/
He traded me this off his thread for my shiny drilbur in my thread After taking it the memory girl in anistar to see if it remembered its OT I've determined its a 5th gen hack. He refuses to trade me another pokemon to compensate for this, and asks to trade my drilbur back but he can just clone my pokemon and keep a copy
☆|
● Brave Bird|Haze|Mirror Move|Quick Attack

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to report the user
Statistic
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/statistic.30537/
He traded me this off his thread for my shiny drilbur in my thread After taking it the memory girl in anistar to see if it remembered its OT I've determined its a 5th gen hack. He refuses to trade me another pokemon to compensate for this, and asks to trade my drilbur back but he can just clone my pokemon and keep a copy
☆|
● Brave Bird|Haze|Mirror Move|Quick Attack
issues if you could repost this in the new Black List thread here that'd be great and we'll deal with it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)