Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting Chuck_N to blacklist for trading hacked pokemon. When I welcomed him to smogon, I did warn him that he is responsible for what he trades here. Shortly afterwards, he began trading a hacked celebi he obtained from someone else as seen in his trade thread here. I warned him again because he was new and probably didn't read the rules therefore I refrained from reporting him. After removing it, he added what he claims is a Colosseum Suicune with near perfect IVs. In his defence he states the following

I have not seen if it was celebi cheat, so I trusted. Then, after checking I saw and immediately deleted! I have tried to trade but Shadow Roxas, as you can see, I have asked the same. Then I told him on MSN that was cheat. Now, because I was wrong and put a cheat in my discussion, I have to feel that Suicune is cheat? I do not know how to reason, I think reasoning from childhood, because labeling a person in this way for a silly mistake, I think by Infantile. Now think what you will, I'm not Cheater.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian and i not know very much english.

Chuck; N.
Here are the two hacked pokemon he is offering:

Ball: PokèBall
OT: 10 Aniv
Nature: Bold
Iv: 31/30/31/29/30/31
Evs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
MoveSet (Ev'd):
Stealth Rock / Grass Knot / Recover / ThunderWave
MoveSet (UT):
Ancientpower / Future Sight / Baton Pass / Perish Song

Wes Suicune.
Ball: NetBall
OT: WES
Nature: Bold
Ivs: 29/19/31/30/31/30
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
MoveSet:
CalmMind / Toxic / Surf / IceBeam

I'm reporting Solstice1101 for intentionally disconnecting. I was up 5-1 with an arcanine out against his scizor. I used fire blast and right as his scizors HP hit zero he disconnected. I messaged him about it, but haven't gotten a respose even though I've seen him online on multiple occasions since I sent the message. Please blacklist this guy.

You can't blacklist people for small mistakes like that. Its not like it has over a total of 510 evs. I would talk to him first about it as well.

Charzaro

(>~ @_@ )>~
The Iv's 31/31/31/15/31/31 and evs 6hp/252/atk/252spe and adamant nature. Type that into Metalkids stat calculator and you get the stats 192/224/143/105/132/123, which jojo said it did have.
EDIT: I also never refused a refund, you just asked for something that was from my trade partner's section.

trade

The Iv's 31/31/31/15/31/31 and evs 6hp/252/atk/252spe and adamant nature. Type that into Metalkids stat calculator and you get the stats 192/224/143/105/132/123, which jojo said it did have.
EDIT: I also never refused a refund, you just asked for something that was from my trade partner's section.
although i didnt get that oh well im problaly making a mistake just someone else told me it wasnt eved

I will put this guy in black list because in our battle, in the end when the game was mine at 100% he very probably D\ced against me...the name of this player is:

Lester

So, Lester accused me for violated of sleep clause because I made spore on his blissey after he changed pokemon, he sent out another pokemon, his blissey is not slept so I made again spore and he D\ced against me. I'm sure at 100% about this because I saw very careful his pokeball on the touch screen and there were all clear! He found only one reasone to D\c against me.

Why not admit the truth? I am disappointed this behavior, I am sincere and have no problem to admit defeat but this thing I'm not going down.

I just have to say this to the n00bs in general. Why will people believe someone who's just joined over someone who's been here 6+ months, been active and not had any complaints? They won't. Just buck up and accept the consequences. If you didn't want to be blacklisted, then why did you do it? It's better to admit that you did it than to try to fight a battle you're sure to lose.

Edited since I didn't mean post count, meant join date. If the mods want to infract me, then I will accept it and delete the post, if they haven't deleted it.

I just have to say this to the n00bs in general. Why will people believe someone with 1-50 posts over someone with over 1,000 posts who's never had a complaint against them? They won't. Just buck up and accept the consequences. If you didn't want to be blacklisted, then why did you do it? It's better to admit that you did it than to try to fight a battle you're sure to lose.
i'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous logic.

i will take the infraction if i have to by posting this, but we can't assume that post count is the final litmus test for who is right in a given scenario.

Just to stop the random posts, the mods use logic when considering these type of things. Post count doesn't mean a thing to us. The quality of the user is all that matters. There is a shoddy battle mod on this forum who has less than 100 posts. Also, why does join date matter? (Rhetorical question) The fact that blissey has natural cure and zx93 said he checked for it. Lester doesn't deny the fact that his blissey doesn't have natural cure. Most blisseys would prefer natural cure over serene grace, so in this case zx93 has the edge in arguement.

Have you checked it with a damage calculator? The Azelf could have been max HP or something... Suicune is notoriously bulky, and Heatran was clearly also a bulky varient as it was running Leftovers. Gengar was the only dubious one for me but he didn't switch so..

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
guys...seriusly are you crazy? If you don't know the damage please don't reply.
Hey, if YOU are not going to calcuate and show damages to make your case don't post here. A video is NOT acceptable unless YOU do the work to back it up.

Hey guys, is important, this player: Lessthanthreettar
used against me some hacks pokemon with stat too much high. I've got the video and you can understand all! ;) The battle is in italian language but you can understand aniway.

THE BATTLE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wri6z9UA7Uk
Dude really azelf is bulky so it could have lived that as it can live a BP Tech CB scizor attack.
Suicune might have been running max speed or just enough over yours breloom isnt the fastest thing in the world jolteon isnt the best defender as well that would seem more gimmicky to use over traditional 252 spl.A/Spe
but i see where your at the suicune does look suspicious but the ev spread could be mix with 252 with gengar its questionable but maybe he added the def stats too survuve such a case gengar is fast either way

ok dan dan..so if that azelf was bold 252 hp-252 def the damage was:

Damage Per Hit: 165 - 195 / 46.6% - 55.1% (Number of Hits: 1)
Critical Hit Chance: 6.3%
Chance to Hit: 85.0%
Base Attack Power: 100

and azelf lead is often with that spread and nature! ;)

aniway ok that azelf has got that spread and nature.

damage with pursuit on gengar bold 252 hp and 252 def of scizor CB with choice band:

Damage Per Hit: 214 - 252 / 66.0% - 77.8% (Number of Hits: 1)
Critical Hit Chance: 6.3%
Chance to Hit: 99.6%
Base Attack Power: 60

Ok all players using gengar bold 252 hp and 252 def.

Aniway, suicune with surf not boosted inflicted too much damage on my jolteon, it has got too much speed and defence too.
seriusly, if you don't put this guy in black list is not correct.

I wasn't attacking you personally, just asking if you'd done the calcs...

It's true that those EV spreads are unlikely, but as DEZTROYA said he could have tailored them to take those hits specifically.. If this guy did manipulate the stats of his mon, then it was only slightly... but why would he do that? Surely if he was going to manipulate them it would be much more noticeable.

The only logical thing I can think that he may have done which could result in a Blacklisting is having 252 EVs in all stats :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)