Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
92 DONE
1 WIP

Gen 4

Whiscash (Full Revamp)*
Quagsire (Gen 4, full revamp)*
Mesprit (Gen 4, full revamp)*
Typhlosion (Gen 4, full revamp)*
Donphan (OU Analysis)*
Quagsire (Ubers analysis)*
Mesprit (OU Analysis)
Donphan (Update)
Sharpedo (UU analysis)
Ampharos (Update)
Lapras (Update)
Hitmonchan (Update)
Cherrim (Update)
Magmortar (Update)
Mr.Mime (Update)
Golbat (UU Analysis)
Politoed (Update)
Drifblim (Update)
Clamperl (Update)
Corsola (Update)
Trapinch (UU Analysis)
Espeon (Update)
Grumpig (Update)
Quagsire (Update)
Stantler (Update)
Sunflora (Update)
Baton Pass Guide (Update)
Togetic (UU Analysis)
Regice (Update)
Probopass (Update)
Snubbull (Analysis)
Xatu (Update)
Cherubi (Analysis)

Gen 5

Torkoal [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Zweilous [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Mantine [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Fearow [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Garbodor [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Ludicolo (SubSeed) [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Lampent [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Miltank [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Lanturn [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Abomasnow [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Floatzel [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Volbeat (QC 3/3) [GP 2/2]
Beartic [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Shuppet [QC 2/2] [GP 2/2]
Happiny [QC 2/2] [GP 2/2]
Electrode [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Cofagrigus [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Rapidash [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Ferroseed [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Crustle [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Samurott [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Sceptile [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Probopass [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Dugtrio [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Fraxure [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Basculin [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Swoobat [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Serperior [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Heracross [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Durant (Baton Pass) [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Entei [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Cradily [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Metang [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Meganium [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Grumpig [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Octillery [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Parasect [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Rotom [QC 3/3] [2/2]
Jumpluff [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Dewgong [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Whirlipede [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Illumise [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Kecleon [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Piloswine [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Metang [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Arbok [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Rotom-S [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Rhydon [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Persian [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Sneasel [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Regirock [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Braviary [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Wormadam-G [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Lapras [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Tropius [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Meganium [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]
Ferroseed (Update) [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]

WIP

A Guide to NU Stall

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
I would have pissed if I had gone through with the offer: let him redistribute any 4 of my Pokes so I could redistribute his Suicune. >_>

Now the question is whether he knows it's hacked or not.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's not really allowed Komodo, unless he OKs it -- it falls under redistribution. I don't know how many people will check it though as it's a Legend : | Just use common sense for now guys, and/or ask him to get someone to check it. (Komodo you can also ask him if you can give it to someone to check)

Edit: Well for now it doesn't matter anyway. He double posted himself into oblivion.

but the IVs he has listed in the thread are illegal with Calm nature according to the Shoddy Battle Team Builder..
Not that it matters much anymore I guess since Adam has already been dealt with. Just wanted to point out however that having an illegal IV combination according to Shoddy does not prove anything as Shoddy does not use the same algorithm that most GBA events use.

Take for example Jibaku's recent redistributable Bold Celebi. run the same spread on Shoddy and you'll see no such PID<-->IV combination exists. My own Celebi (Bold 29/23/6/27/22/27) has a possible combination but this is all due to coincidence as I checked with X-Act's applet and the PID mentioned was different from my Celebi's actual PID.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If they're going to be so picky as to implement the pursuit/weather glitch, they should at least get legends IVs right, and remove restrictions entirely for wondercard pokemon, which actually have unrelated PIDs and IVs.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Not that it matters much anymore I guess since Adam has already been dealt with. Just wanted to point out however that having an illegal IV combination according to Shoddy does not prove anything as Shoddy does not use the same algorithm that most GBA events use.

Take for example Jibaku's recent redistributable Bold Celebi. run the same spread on Shoddy and you'll see no such PID<-->IV combination exists. My own Celebi (Bold 29/23/6/27/22/27) has a possible combination but this is all due to coincidence as I checked with X-Act's applet and the PID mentioned was different from my Celebi's actual PID.
He PMed me about the Suicune's IV ranges (apparently he's using an online IV calculator an rounding to what he thinks it is) and I found a combo in there that seems to be legit. This is what came from the PM

Min Max
PS 50 26 27
Att 50 23 24
Dif 50 30 31
Att Sp. 50 23 24
Dif Sp. 50 23 24
Vel 50 26 27
^^Legal spread. Wanna know what that HP is? HP Electric 70. So it appears hacked, but what if it's not?

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unless you get permabanned (like for creating an alt), you'll eventually be unbanned after a while.

On the subject of ShinyD, the Celebi wasn't the only thing he was distributing that wasn't his. He was also distributing a Latios from latios315 (who told me he doesn't really care that much, but just saying)

I am here on Superpoke's account. Tucker is giving away an eevee/vaporeon with redis rights that he doesn't have the right to give away. Tucker bred eevee as a project for Superpoke for a number of credits. Tucker feels that since Superpoke is banned that the agreement they had is nulled. Superpoke has made it clear, through m3ch_warri0r, that he wishes to honor this agreement with his pojo thread. Tucker is giving away a pokemon with redis rights that he is not entittled to. Superpoke doesn't mind if he redistributes the eevee/vaporeon, he just asks that Tucker does not give out redistribution rights on the pokemon. Those are the facts Superpoke asked me to make known.

I think Tucker is redistributing the Vaporeon because Superpoke left without paying him. Its a bit unfair to take redis rights if you're not going to pay them.
Ok, however Superpoke is still trying to pay Tucker despite the fact he is banned from Smogon. Tucker is ignoring/refusing any attempt by Superpoke to rectify the situation. Proof of this is in Tucker's give away thread.

Neither m3ch nor I are superpoke, m3ch and I are team mates on team eclipse on pojo. But if my or m3ch's identity are in question I have no problem giving any evidence to the contrary if need be.

I am here on Superpoke's account. Tucker is giving away an eevee/vaporeon with redis rights that he doesn't have the right to give away. Tucker bred eevee as a project for Superpoke for a number of credits. Tucker feels that since Superpoke is banned that the agreement they had is nulled. Superpoke has made it clear, through m3ch_warri0r, that he wishes to honor this agreement with his pojo thread. Tucker is giving away a pokemon with redis rights that he is not entittled to. Superpoke doesn't mind if he redistributes the eevee/vaporeon, he just asks that Tucker does not give out redistribution rights on the pokemon. Those are the facts Superpoke asked me to make known.
Yet you and 3 others (including Superpoke) are apparantly able to trade Tucker's Eevee at Pojo. Now, that line was a little contradicting if you ask me.

And to further it, Superpoke has it in his thread (at Pojo, ironically created the same day he was banned here) and it says to Not trade for the Eevee that Tucker bred on Smogon; everyone who wants the Eevee should go to your group of 4 people.

Superpoke is treating Tucker's Eevee like it is his own and the way he's going about it is wrong. He is the one that literaly Requested to be banned here, and now he is realizing the repercussions. I'ld say it's up to to the breeder to decide what he wants to do with it.

Edit: Superpoke is apparantly 23 years old (according to Pojo). lol

Neither m3ch nor I are superpoke, m3ch and I are team mates on team eclipse on pojo. But if my or m3ch's identity are in question I have no problem giving any evidence to the contrary if need be.
Dude, this is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. :/ A breeding project is simply an agreement to breed something. There's no obligation to not distribute it if he decided not to go through with your idiotic deal you all made up. He's not just some circus freak that has to jump through your hoops. If he decides after the project that he doesn't want to go through with it and just wants keep rights to himself that's fine. (and seriously, does superpoke even have 14 things to give him? He hasn't bred squat. >.>) Anyone who would breed something near flawless and allow it to be put up for trade on pojo by some Joe Smo is a moron imo. I really don't care if I get infracted for this post, but I had to say this. In conclusion, you four are the ones that are redistributing the thing. If he says no, than you can't distribute it. You didn't breed it, nor did Superpoke.

yea, i must agree with tennisisawesome. i think that tucker could even strip superpoke of his rights to trade the eevee if he wanted to.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
IP's are very different to Superpokes so there's little chance these are alts. However to be quite frank Superpoke hasn't "lost" anything from Tucker canceling the deal, which is basically what has happened, so he has little claim to stopping Tucker doing whatever he likes with his Eevee. Superpoke basically got a free Eevee (which he is now distributing :S)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Min Max
PS 50 26 27
Att 50 23 24
Dif 50 30 31
Att Sp. 50 23 24
Dif Sp. 50 23 24
Vel 50 26 27
^^Legal spread. Wanna know what that HP is? HP Electric 70. So it appears hacked, but what if it's not?
I entered this IV combination (the bolded) in Pokesav. If those are the exact IVs, and it's 10ANNIV, then no Type 4 Calm PID exists, let alone restricted GBA event. In other words, it's hacked if we go by those IVs.

Superpoke basically got a free Eevee (which he is now distributing :S)
And 3 other people at Pojo are distributing it too =/. Only way to get even with this is by making it redistributable. Sounds extreme, but to me it wouldn't be. Superpoke is just as much of an ass here as he is at pojo. Just go and read up at his trade thread. He hasn't changed =/.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
IP's are very different to Superpokes so there's little chance these are alts. However to be quite frank Superpoke hasn't "lost" anything from Tucker canceling the deal, which is basically what has happened, so he has little claim to stopping Tucker doing whatever he likes with his Eevee. Superpoke basically got a free Eevee (which he is now distributing :S)
this is what i've felt all along, superpoke is pretending like its his evee, and he's given rights to tucker not the other way around, hell his sig on pojo brags about the evee

Wow didn't know I was a big center of attention in the black list thread just thought I'd throw in this

My big problem is Superpoke just left, he had no intentions of paying me as he could of Pmed before being banned and it's highly likely that he would have never sent his little messenger boys here if in fact I didn't hold this giveaway.

Also these guy still here at Smogon m3ch warri0r5, a member of Smogon is an alleged holder of redistribution rights though I doubt he will trade it here.

I don't want to start anything just want to clean up any and all mis-conceptions on why I'm doin this, etc, etc, etc. Superpoke knew how to contact me, he knew my account, he only responded because I'm giving away the Eevee that I bred, though he had no real intentions of repaying my credits.

Time Line for you
  1. I quit breeding and stay out of the the Wi-Fi thread for at least two weeks.
  2. Superpoke goes on some rant with who I don't now
  3. He plans his fall from grace leaving a final post criticizing the piracy of smogon
  4. I return to trading to find superpoke banned my credits along with him
  5. I decide hey it's my Eevee and he did not follow through on his end of the deal, I'll throw a giveaway!
  6. Then as soon as this happens he decides to show his little face again in order to protest my Giveaway
Pretty easy to see he had no plans of repaying my credits, until I broke, rather took to light that he had already broken our contract, he could have PMed be before he got banned as he planned it.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy, I let Fizz rejoin my Giveaway after thrashing my thread, and to clear most of the confusion up I plan on making said Eevee my first fully redistributable.

Tucker, I think you've handled this very well. It's your pokemon and you should be able to do what you want with it. Trade it to no one, trade it to everyone, make it redistributable, delete it, etc, etc. It was pretty obvious early on that you hadn't done anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)