Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have Xalrons FC: 0259 6582 0658 black listed.

He stated he uses Pokesav, didn't have a problem with that until his Tyranitar OHKO'd my Dragonite, Metagross and Gyarados. Different moves each time and out sped them all. No recoil damage either.

Speed Stats of my pokemon:
Dragonite 284
Metagross 250 and scarfed
Gyarados 261

Update: I requested a trade he said ok. But he hasn't shown up yet.

i will show you everything after the battle.
TBH, i'm a little confused myself.
After a long 20 minute delay he finally came on and after doing calculations he has came in but all of mine are still noticeably faster than the Tyranitar he showed me.

My Tyranitar has a Speed stat of 214. I don't remember the speeds of his Gyarados or his Dragonite when i checked then in-trade, but he had two Metagross, one with a speed of 250, and another with a speed of 208. In-battle, my Tyranitar didn't fight his Gyarados, but i think that he might have used the slower Metagross by mistake.

As a side note, the 20 minute delay was because i had to eat dinner. Food comes before video games.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, I just have one question. Rather than having the blacklist, why don't we just let people decide for themselves whether they want to battle/trade with someone or not?? Just because you may have had a bad experience/don't like someone (for whatever reason) that doesn't mean they're a bad player.

You do realize that you can still trade/battle with people on the blacklist right. It's not like there are people who prevent you from trading or battling with blacklisted people.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to report the user
L33tSnowLeopard:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=49603

which a few days ago via PM told me he was interested in my shiny giratina
I said " you can do a BP for me" (I asked him to do a jolly delibird)
he said "Ok i'll do it"

I just traded him my giratina and here's what I've got:

Delibird (Female) Lv. 1
Jolly Nature
Apr. 24, 2010
Solaceon Town
Egg obtained.
Solaceon Town
Egg hatched.
Somewhat vain.
Likes sweet food.

I have his delibird with me so I also have proofs.

and he's not responding to my PMs.

edit - what he said:

L33tSnowLeopard said:
So, you caught me. Yes, it was a hack. And I will give your Giratina back. I will not copy it or anything like that. I honestly did try to RNG that Delibird, but I just could not do it. So I hacked it. I admit that. I will go on whatever thread I have to to admit it. I really wanted that Giratina, and I just could not RNG it. I did not respond to your PMs because I was not online. Name the time and I will go online to give your Giratina back. I would appreciate you not dragging this out, however. I would like to take the punishment as quickly as possible. I will not bother you again after this is resolved.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Quick question guys... some guy (I wont say his name yet) D/C'd on me earlier today. I PM'd him to ask what happened but he still hasn't replied. How long should I wait before "officially" reporting him?

If he is online and ignoring you, 10 minutes. If he isn't online, wait until he is, then 10 minutes. I think 10 minutes is the standard for reporting people.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Alright thanks man. Apparently he logged out soon after the battle started so I guess I'll just keep checking his profile until I see he has come online again. If he doesn't reply, I'll report him.

I know this is outdated by about half a month or so, but I spent that time messaging him and waiting for a reply that never came. I was in deztroya's birthday giveaway when it happened a while ago, recieving 4 points through answering a question and battling him (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68830). I was going to receive 4 pokemon from it and ended up with none.

I messaged him three times after he closed the giveaway and was supposedly ready to give out the pokemon, but I didn't receive a response any one of the times. I checked his thread a couple of days ago and was met with this message:

[QUOTE="DEZTROYA]Taking a Leave from pokemon for awhile any pending trades i had with anyone is cancelled including the people who won from my giveaway(go ahead hate me)

looking to be back maybe next month or in the summer time

I will have this thread locked since no other Lolie is active anymore.[/QUOTE]

I feel that this is morally wrong, and if that isn't enough, the dates don't make any sense to me. He posted that message on april 15th. My first two pm's to him were on april 5th and 7th, my final one on April 23rd. The first two messages were over a week prior to his message about leaving, which should have left him plenty of time at least to reply to me. he didn't even message me back any one of the times.

This is made worse by the fact that I go to his user page and see that he's battled someone in the time since, giving no excuse not to follow up with trading the promised pokemon to me. (http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=21159&u2=31708)

If you've seen my trade thread, I don't exactly have the resources to get the pokemon through much means other than giveaways and begging, which is why this is a big deal to me.

Therefore, on the grounds that I battled him, with the promise of a selection of prize pokemon, and went through hoops answering a question on the same grounds, and refusing to answer any pm’s that I sent him over a period of three weeks while at the same time being active on the forum, I am requesting that DEZTROYA be put on the blacklist.

Edit: This has been resolved with no hard feelings on my part.

Blacklisting Runner http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=33955
He offered to clone two Pokes for me... I traded him the Pokes, an hour later I send him a PM asking whats taking so long he replies saying hes almost finished, 30 minutes later, still no reply and he has now logged off.

EDIT:
Runner PMed me about 5 hours later -__-
And it was all straightened out I suppose....
He cloned the pokes via GTS... And said he "didnt log off" But I got my POkes back from others...

first of al that a risk in itself because someone can trade for it and then his pokemon are gone second thing is he should have replied to the owner and third I think this is just called plain old stealing

xpinsx just disconnected right before his loss. :/

edit: he apologized and explained, but it seems really coincidental still. blah

I know this is outdated by about half a month or so, but I spent that time messaging him and waiting for a reply that never came. I was in deztroya's birthday giveaway when it happened a while ago, recieving 4 points through answering a question and battling him (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68830). I was going to receive 4 pokemon from it and ended up with none.

I messaged him three times after he closed the giveaway and was supposedly ready to give out the pokemon, but I didn't receive a response any one of the times. I checked his thread a couple of days ago and was met with this message:

I feel that this is morally wrong, and if that isn't enough, the dates don't make any sense to me. He posted that message on april 15th. My first two pm's to him were on april 5th and 7th, my final one on April 23rd. The first two messages were over a week prior to his message about leaving, which should have left him plenty of time at least to reply to me. he didn't even message me back any one of the times.

This is made worse by the fact that I go to his user page and see that he's battled someone in the time since, giving no excuse not to follow up with trading the promised pokemon to me. (http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=21159&u2=31708)

If you've seen my trade thread, I don't exactly have the resources to get the pokemon through much means other than giveaways and begging, which is why this is a big deal to me.

Therefore, on the grounds that I battled him, with the promise of a selection of prize pokemon, and went through hoops answering a question on the same grounds, and refusing to answer any pm’s that I sent him over a period of three weeks while at the same time being active on the forum, I am requesting that DEZTROYA be put on the blacklist.
my response to this is LOL
but seriously before taking the leave i was active serveral days and times doing nothing you weren't on then I saw and read all your pm's since you were one of the few that did pm for the prize and have it set aside on my game.
also the times you were on compared to mine were just not sync'd I was on either after you or before idk which.
you sent only few pm's i would say around 2-3 in the period of my activity My Battle was for a wifi tournament I feel/obligated to complete that battle regardless of my lack of activity
and finally my activity on the board here is just due to boredom and browsing here at school
Im sorry that you didnt get any of the crap i was giving away but thats life man its full of shit and it happens alot there are more people who are getting burnt for this same deal but aren't complaining and imo you shouldnt be either its stupid Peace im out y'all

Apparently there was a communication breakdown between you two so nobody here shall get blacklisted. Good night!
Expert evan i do not see the point waiting for Cristiano95 to respond, he has been online for a few days and refuse to reply this D/c issue at all.This shows clearly that he is responsible for the D/c issue and there is nothing he could really reply about it.So Cristiano95 should be put in the D/c category.

my response to this is LOL
but seriously before taking the leave i was active serveral days and times doing nothing you weren't on then I saw and read all your pm's since you were one of the few that did pm for the prize and have it set aside on my game.
also the times you were on compared to mine were just not sync'd I was on either after you or before idk which.
you sent only few pm's i would say around 2-3 in the period of my activity My Battle was for a wifi tournament I feel/obligated to complete that battle regardless of my lack of activity
and finally my activity on the board here is just due to boredom and browsing here at school
Im sorry that you didnt get any of the crap i was giving away but thats life man its full of shit and it happens alot there are more people who are getting burnt for this same deal but aren't complaining and imo you shouldnt be either its stupid Peace im out y'all
The reason this was posted here, however, is that it seemed that you, for whatever unknown reason, were trying to get out of the trade. If I were on in the wrong general period of time, couldn't you have at least responded to me saying so?

Anyway, you finish a battle in a tournament that you could easily have forfeited and given to whoever you battled against. Yet you promise a plethora of pokemon to people and then you feel you have no obligation to them at all? That's pretty low.

Some of us have pretty much no other means of obtaining pokemon, because everything of value has already been RNG'd by other players, making it all but futile to do so yourself with anything other than crap pokemon that no one really wants to use.

Either way, I pretty much live off of givaways since I spend most of my time battling instead of massing a horde of pokemon and have trouble RNG'ing on my own. The four pokemon that I was getting from you were essential and irreplaceable pokemon from a team that doesn't allow for variation. It would take over a month (I guess waiting for you has anyway) to find players who actually needed something I had and wouldn't trade me a hack or a pokemon with lied-about IV's. Your giveaway came at precisely the right moment and I could say that being angry at your nonchalant I-have-more-pokemon-and-posts-so-I-can-do-what-I-want attitude is perfectly justified.

Edit: This has been resolved with no hard feelings on my part.

I'll like to report ArmedFro for using a hacked arcanine. Arcanine were caught in a great ball and had the move Morning Sun, which is impossible legally.
I didn't want to report him at first but he seem to not understand that its a blacklistable offence as seen here.

The rules in the Battle Me thread clearly states:
"Keep in mind that if you are caught with illegal Pokemon you will be blacklisted. Pay particular attention to move combinations and Pokeballs. If you use a Pokemon that is not in a normal Pokeball and then use an egg move you are in violation of this rule as smart players can and will use the absence of a normal Pokeball to predict a lack of egg moves."

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Expert evan i do not see the point waiting for Cristiano95 to respond, he has been online for a few days and refuse to reply this D/c issue at all.This shows clearly that he is responsible for the D/c issue and there is nothing he could really reply about it.So Cristiano95 should be put in the D/c category.
Added Cristiano95 to the D/C hall of shame for failing to reply.

I'd like to report Seuron for disconnecting when I was winning the game....
hmmm, I can't seem to find any member by that name
Edit: sent Seurun a warning message in his VM

I'll like to report ArmedFro for using a hacked arcanine. Arcanine were caught in a great ball and had the move Morning Sun, which is impossible legally.
I didn't want to report him at first but he seem to not understand that its a blacklistable offence as seen here.

The rules in the Battle Me thread clearly states:
Added ArmedFro to hacker hall of shame

He most likely got his hands on Linkino's Latias and was told it was flawless, not realizing they meant flawless for hp/fire, Ive traded with him before and there really werent any issues, and there is no HP fire with 31 spe IV

^^^^^ Testing... is correct. I BELIEVE I was told it was flawless. I PMed Misa Campo just a few minutes ago, and all details are included. Other than Attack IVs, all the other IVs are 30-31.

Here are the exact stats at Level 100 for the Timid Latiass:

31/5-6/31/30/31/30

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Misa Campo. :(

Linkino's shiny japanese latias
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Availability: L50
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70

Here's the exact one I got.

Celsius = hacker.
His spiritomb took less than 30 damage from a max attack life orbed earthquake. and he took little damage from my special sweeper while 2-3hko my team.
at 1st i just thaught yeah whatever its only a game but then through the middle of the match i realized he definetly hacked in some way so i left the match and put up a trade, he saw the trade was there for 10 seconds instead of joining he got off wifi. He's scared to show his pokemon because they're hacks.
these are his friend codes:
HG FC : 0174 3966 3100
PT FC: 4641 1591 1786
beware battling him definetly some kind of hacks used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)