1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miria

Miria

He did trade it to quite a few others it seems. -_-'
  2. Konata

Konata

Well, at least, I didn't get it! I feel bad about the others too, they have been scammed...

Yah, Miria, it's obviously a hack, I see that all his Pokes have Flawless IVs. And if he could really RNG, why is he asking for Pokes? Lol, obvious hack. =P
  3. Miria

Miria

4. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Ghizz the desperate...
  5. Congratulations

Congratulations

Im reporting beanersareawesome. His paralyzed cresselia wich wasnt runnning scraf outspeed my latias. Second offence his breloom also outspeed my latias wich has 31 IV's in speed. I would love it if you add him to blacklist.
  6. dehku

dehku

^You sure you weren't in a Trick Room?
  7. Congratulations

Congratulations

8. Frawg

Frawg

A Creessalia outspeeding a Latias while being paralyzed? oh dear...
  9. Miria

Miria

Could you see if Asukie is also another alt of this guy? I may be getting paranoid but he/she offers EV training/cloning, offered to do a BP (?!), speaks roughly the same way and yet is asking to get to clone Pokémon to "start trading on these forums". Joined just today as well...
  10. Konata

Konata

Miria, I think Asukie is Ghizz! Her/His Posting style is the same!
  11. Asukie

Asukie

...Who is this Ghizz person?
  12. Miria

Miria

I think so too Youpods. ^^ If he/she could do BP's for people surely he/she would not be needing free Pokémon to start trading ...
  13. Konata

Konata

Okay, Asukie, I'll not trade with you until you can prove that you're not Ghizz.

Yah, his/her posts says that she's asking for free Pokes.
  14. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

For the record, Asukie = Ghizz = AngryOgre. We mods have ways of finding out ;)

15. Konata

Konata

So, is Asukie the same as AngryOgre and Ghizz?
  16. Miria

Miria

Hehe yes, is there a way to ban his/her IP? In case he/she does last longer than day here, I'd be worried to somehow end up with some of his hacked Pokémon through trades...
  17. Konata

Konata

Yah, people who can clone are lucky.
  18. Winters Zombie

Winters Zombie

I would like to report AngusTam as a DC'er.
    We just were in a battle together, I was winning but not by much. Just tricked his Suicine into Calm Mind, and was recovering from leftovers. The battle froze, so I thought it might have been me who was lagging terribly, logged into my computer, looked around on the internet a bit. My side was/is working fine. So I logged back into the wifi room, go to battle him once again, because it showed him inviting for someone to battle. So I apply, it says that the user DC'ed while connecting. So I figured, okay give him one more shot, he gets on and immediately goes into another battle. Not a single message, nor word was said to me about this from him.
    Forum page where he applied to battle me: Battle posts are 5217, 5218, and 5220.
    Thanks for your help.

Edit: This isn't the first time he has done this.
    Here is two VM he received and never responded to. http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=48711&u2=36788
  19. Ghizz

Ghizz

I apologise for what I have done.
    I didn't mean to. But thank you for not banning my IP address and allowing me to still go on the forums.
    However I won't trade anymore, due to trust issues and I take full responsibility (:
  20. Miria

Miria

Pretty sure another alt of Ghizz is the "joined just today!" Pewbz. lol
  21. Ghizz

Ghizz

Erm why would i bother posting on that account if this account is not banned anymore?
    Ghizz was my WoW account username and i've been using this username ever since. I rather use this account than angryogre or asukie.
  22. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

This account was never banned. I had considered it the original and left it. You ruined that, though. Sorry.
  23. Ghizz

Ghizz

It wasn't banned? every time I tried to log in with this account, it lagged up my browser causing it to crashed. I assumed it was due to the fact that i was banned thus I created the two alts. I learnt my lessons and read the infractions you gave out. I know it was my fault, and i take full responsibility.
  24. KarateF22

KarateF22

*edit* After I told dark I reported him to blacklist he apologized, so I guess there's no point to punish him now.
  25. a silver lugia

a silver lugia

id like to report monkfiter for disconnecting during battle and then failing to say why when i asked him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)