Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least, I didn't get it! I feel bad about the others too, they have been scammed...

Yah, Miria, it's obviously a hack, I see that all his Pokes have Flawless IVs. And if he could really RNG, why is he asking for Pokes? Lol, obvious hack. =P

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ghizz the desperate...
AngryOgre said:
Hey, I'm a new registered user on smogon and already I have seen a lot of users with your cool pokemon.
I was wondering if you could kick start a begginer up so he can start trading on the forums (: (me).

I don't have any cool flawless or shiny pokemon and i refuse to use my AR to capture them. I could help clone or EV train your pokemon but thats it.

So I was wondering if you could let me clone some of your pokemon so I can start trading and stuff, otherwise I dont know how to start ):

Thanks (: and sorry for bothering you if this pisses you off.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For the record, Asukie = Ghizz = AngryOgre. We mods have ways of finding out ;)

AngryOgre said:
Hey, I'm a new registered user on smogon and already I have seen a lot of users with your cool pokemon.
I was wondering if you could kick start a begginer up so he can start trading on the forums (: (me).

I don't have any cool flawless or shiny pokemon and i refuse to use my AR to capture them. I could help clone or EV train your pokemon but thats it.

So I was wondering if you could let me clone some of your pokemon so I can start trading and stuff, otherwise I dont know how to start ):

Thanks (: and sorry for bothering you if this pisses you off.

Hehe yes, is there a way to ban his/her IP? In case he/she does last longer than day here, I'd be worried to somehow end up with some of his hacked Pokémon through trades...

I would like to report AngusTam as a DC'er.
We just were in a battle together, I was winning but not by much. Just tricked his Suicine into Calm Mind, and was recovering from leftovers. The battle froze, so I thought it might have been me who was lagging terribly, logged into my computer, looked around on the internet a bit. My side was/is working fine. So I logged back into the wifi room, go to battle him once again, because it showed him inviting for someone to battle. So I apply, it says that the user DC'ed while connecting. So I figured, okay give him one more shot, he gets on and immediately goes into another battle. Not a single message, nor word was said to me about this from him.
Forum page where he applied to battle me: Battle posts are 5217, 5218, and 5220.
Thanks for your help.

Edit: This isn't the first time he has done this.
Here is two VM he received and never responded to. http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=48711&u2=36788

I apologise for what I have done.
I didn't mean to. But thank you for not banning my IP address and allowing me to still go on the forums.
However I won't trade anymore, due to trust issues and I take full responsibility (:

Erm why would i bother posting on that account if this account is not banned anymore?
Ghizz was my WoW account username and i've been using this username ever since. I rather use this account than angryogre or asukie.

Erm why would i bother posting on that account if this account is not banned anymore?
Ghizz was my WoW account username and i've been using this username ever since. I rather use this account than angryogre or asukie.
This account was never banned. I had considered it the original and left it. You ruined that, though. Sorry.

This account was never banned. I had considered it the original and left it. You ruined that, though. Sorry.
It wasn't banned? every time I tried to log in with this account, it lagged up my browser causing it to crashed. I assumed it was due to the fact that i was banned thus I created the two alts. I learnt my lessons and read the infractions you gave out. I know it was my fault, and i take full responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.