Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Socko disconnected on me today. I was up 5-2 and his scarf heatran used earth power on my plus 1 speed ttar. after he saw earth power failing to kill ttar he disconnected . Then he vmed me and said my connection was bad! I just had a 1 hr stall war with another user so its not my connection . He obviously d/ced no lag at during the battle.

plus, you just assumed i dced, you didnt talk to me first . thats breaking a rule of smogon already . you had to make sure i dced, which you did. dont jump the gun .

dont lie and say we didnt talk trying to pass the blame..The conditions were right for you to d/c. whats even more suspect is the contradiction of your sig and the first vm i got after the battle.

my connection is bad when im in my room . I was near my router playing you . plus idc if i lose . its just a game . i care if i get banned from playing the game cause someone got but hurt over it .

my connection is bad when im in my room . I was near my router playing you . plus idc if i lose . its just a game . i care if i get banned from playing the game cause someone got but hurt over it .
ugg this why i dont play on wifi. we better stop spaming this thread and let the mod handle it. if you fessed up and said you d/ced i wouldnt be here. but you blaming me makes me strongly think you d/ced even when in your sig you say your connection is shit. look im not butt hurt, i got banned for defending myself for running in a wifi battle when he came to the blacklist to attack me so its safe to say i dont give two shits about reporting you for d/c.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I stated the pokemon I used Hacked Parents on. I forgot to state the Larvitar (but I have on my thread). The other pokemon I breed are from perfectly Legit Parents. If you look in my thread, It has a *** or something like that telling I used a hacked parent.

EDIT: If this is a problem, I can remove all the pokemon I used a Hacked parent on from my thread. And I haven't Traded any pokemon that came from hacked parents.
Yeah that's a problem. Please remove them ASAP and offer refunds to anyone who you traded them to.

Also adding Socko and noeliste to the Disconnector Hall of Shame.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do not particularly care about D/C's, but I know there are members who do-- and I just experienced one that was pretty flagrantly obvious so I will go ahead.

kingm16
FC: 4984-9084-3954

I got D/C'd upon bringing my lucario into his 2% health Milotic after Milotic made a kill. His only other remaining pokemon was a 65% Blissey. In short, my victory was 100% assured when we lost connection.

There's always a chance that connection died, but I highly doubt that-- considering this was a 40 minute battle (my semi-stall v. a team with Blissey) that had no problems until that point.

Again, I don't actually care about D/C's or Black Listing, but for those members who do-- fair warning.

I do not particularly care about D/C's, but I know there are members who do-- and I just experienced one that was pretty flagrantly obvious so I will go ahead.

kingm16
FC: 4984-9084-3954

I got D/C'd upon my lucario switching into his 2% health Milotic (his only other remaining pokemon was a 65% Blissey). In short, my victory was 100% assured when we lost connection.

There's always a chance that connection died, but I highly doubt that-- considering this was a 40 minute battle (my semi-stall v. a team with Blissey) that had no problems until that point.

Again, I don't actually care about D/C's or Black Listing, but for those members who do-- fair warning.
I dont care too but my WI-FI was down>>>>!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's the big deal? It may cost your opponent from getting that earned victory. Since communication with this last report has been done in a timely fashion, nobody will get added this time, but continue doing it again? Please do not press your luck. The worst that can happen is a loss. Big deal. Even the best of us lose which doesn't mean I have to restart my game all over again just because I have a blemish.

Only post here if you're involved. If you're not, then you'll be sure to get infracted.

I hate to do this, but I'm reporting the user: Thundernuts to the DC hall of shame.

I was up 5 to 2. Sandstorm was active and we both had SR up.He KOd my Hippowdon with his Togekiss that was at a third health. Other than that, he had a full health Infernape. When I sent out my Mamoswine, he fled and then immediately DCed.

I sent him a VM saying that if he flees, he should give it time to register on the trainer card and to please hop back on so I could get my win. I noticed that he sent me a PM saying that he misclicked and meant to switch instead of running. I sent him two PMs saying that he should DC even if he did misclick. We all make mistakes at one time or another. Just roll with it. I said that I didn't intend to report him, I just wanted him to respond. The last message was sent just over a half hour ago. He has since logged off, but he was online for at least twenty minutes after the last PM.

The situation strikes me as a little funny. The DC and then the disappearance. I wouldn't have reported him had he answered either of the two PMs he sent me, but he did not.

EDIT: Really a warning would do the trick, I don't want to ruin a new user.

EDIT2: I must run some errands, but I'll be back later.

I know that I should not be posting, but I find this really stupid.

Socko's post on Stasis's Wall.
Jul 16th, 2010 4:25:38 PM: i reported you for dcing . i hope it was worth it .
Stasis
Last Activity: Jul 16th, 2010 3:56:37 PM

He has not not even seen the VM yet....

I want to report IWantToMakeoutWitGarchomp

PMs sent to me:

"lol ok nuub. im gay for you. I like doughnut holes"

"thanks alot i wasnt gay until now ive been freaking trying to make myself not be gay and you just blew t omfg im so mad"

(Sent to me when I told him no thanks to a battle due to being suspicious)

I'd like to report "thedmanrulz" for using an illegally hacked pokemon.

During our OU battle he used a specially defensive zapdos set (he has stated this himself). He said his zapdos had the stats of HP 377, A 189, D 201, SA 282, SD 286, Sp 237 - calm nature. YET, his Zapdos ohko'd my physical sweeper Mamoswine. So as you can see his zapdos has 0 EVs in special attack.

After calcing this, I've figured out the maximum damage a specially defensive zapdos with 0 special attack EVs to deal on Mamoswine is 73.1% - 86.4%.

i was well above the 73.1% - 86.4% range, yet my mamoswine was still ohko'd. This could only be a result of an illegally hacked zapdos, with max stats. The stats he gave me were probably just taken from a legit zapdos.
What move did he use that killed your Mamoswine?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Always a good idea to thoroughly resolve issue with other party before reporting here, unlike some queen of hearts here that tend to report at the slightest sight of a disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)