Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks Stasis for coming forward as we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, and Socko had initialially failed to give enough details at the time of that post.

Expert Evan

Added HellPowna to the Battle Me Hacker list as it sounds like there were 252 EVs or over 9000 in all stats anyways.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Reporting: HellPowna
Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=42105
Friend Code: 1892-5063-6500

I battled against him today and his pokèmon was very strong, i think too strong.
So after the battle i went to GTS and i tried to upload the video but there's problem with his pokèmon so i think he hacked the stats to make his pokemon stronger.

WTF?°__°

i have not used the cheat after the battle, I was impressed by the little damage done by gliscor to Jirachi, and then out of curiosity I entered the GTS, I had absolutely no problem to come, I have the video that shows this.

I battled against him today and his pokèmon was very strong, i think too strong.
So after the battle i went to GTS and i tried to upload the video but there's problem with his pokèmon so i think he hacked the stats to make his pokemon stronger.

WTF?°__°

i have not used the cheat after the battle, I was impressed by the little damage done by gliscor to Jirachi, and then out of curiosity I entered the GTS, I had absolutely no problem to come, I have the video that shows this.
in bold: interesting.
But it doesn't matter, i got video too.

Can anyone remove HellPowna from the black list ?
It wasn't his fault, someone gave him a hacked zapdos, sorry for the error.

Expert Evan

HellPowna now removed. Please do not let that happen again as we say here, YOU are responsible for whatever pokemon you use around here.

any chance could i be taken off the blacklisted i can really rng abuse now
You should try to earn the respect of the community first, maybe even try helping out with the simple requests thread :)

(By what I mean help, Like help people out if they need items, cloning, Iv Battles, Ev training, etc) Simple stuff like this.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello, I'd like to report Dubby. It was an OU match and I was up 6-4. After I killed his rotom-h with my machamp he sent in his shaymin. Shaymin used seed flare on my machamp and it failed to KO, then my machamp used dynamic punch on the shaymin. He DC'd on me right after I hit the shaymin. I sent him a message, and so far haven't gotten a response back. I know my inbox is full right now, but he hasn't left me a visitor message either.

I am reporting whitmon for using hacks without notifying me (all in cherish balls), and broke sleep clause deliberately. (I ragequit ran, then dced to avoid the loss, probably shouldn't have, but oh well.) Looking back on the battle, it is also likely that his pokemon are maxed out in all evs, as his toxicroak survived my leadnites draco meteor, and dealt more than half with sucker punch.

if your battle video cannot be upload in GTS, it means that either one of your pokemon is hacked using pokesav or someone have traded you a pokemon.

If you use Pokesav, the same rule applies. Please list exactly how you exactly use Pokesav, if it took part in the breeding/catching process at all. If you alter IVs and Create Pokemon, then we are not expecting you to trade at this board, so please avoid doing so.
If you're going to use Rotom Formes you need to mention that in your signature, you can't just say "I use legal hacks" without better definition. I would have never battled you had I known. :/

Now if you want a rematch without the rotom, I will give it to you.

If you want to discuss this further, PM me.

EDIT: I realized probably a better way to keep this from happening again is to just put the Rotom ban in my own signature. Hopefully this will prevent any further incidents.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you're going to use Rotom Formes you need to mention that in your signature, you can't just say "I use legal hacks" without better definition. I would have never battled you had I known. :/

Now if you want a rematch without the rotom, I will give it to you.

If you want to discuss this further, PM me.

EDIT: I realized probably a better way to keep this from happening again is to just put the Rotom ban in my own signature. Hopefully this will prevent any further incidents.
I was not aware Rotom formes were considered a "legal hack" - probably because the Rotoms are not hacked at all. It's an AR code that just lets the formes on Wi-Fi. Perhaps this should be clarified in the Battle Me rules if it is.

Not sure if I should be posting, but I would think Rotom formes should be part of legal hacks, I mean its like giving away part of your team, and becomes a whole mindgame by itself, heck people may just put it there so that their opponents prepare for one.

I actully had the Rotom formes discusson with a different person two nights ago, but we kept it in VM's, and settled it peacefully, but our discussion started out with "Event Clause" being in the other person's siggy (which means event Pokes can't be used in battles).

Rortom Formes, imo, are not hacks, since they can be obtained legally, in-game. I do believe they fall under "Event Pokemon", since the first time they were available was via the Secret Key event in Platinum (Later in HG/SS they were able to be obtained without the Secret Key).

So in my opinion, no, they arent hacks, but for those that battle with "Event Clause", they alternate formes would be Event Pokemon. (The other person I had this discussion with agreed with me.)

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm going to modify the rules, because basically you have to cheat to use the formes. And if you're going to cheat, you have to notify the other party that you are doing so.

Well, I traded with super_dragon today for My Zapdos and Lugia (Both CP for Miria) for his Shiny Paras and Chinchou. I checked the paras and the egg was recieved at 2011 and hatched at 2009. I'm not sure if this is possible. Also, I had my friend beside me while I was doing this trade with super_dragon. My friend's house is right next to mine. (I live in an apartment) So, I let him legal check the pokemons he traded me because he had all the tools to check them. I had my friend check the fodders too. (super_dragon asked me to clone a copy of the paras and chinchou back to him) (Also, I had to move the 4 pokemons to my R4 cart first) Surprisingly, The fodder he traded me was in his trade thread. (The horsea and staryu) and when my friend finished legal checking, he said the horsea and the staryu was badly hacked. The trashbytes were invalid and it said Unknown GBA. I checked it with my own eyes. I can trade you guys the copy of the 4 pokemons if you need to check it with your own eyes.

Edit: Well it seems Unknown GBA pokemon are for hacked/hatched pokemon from the GBA. But this doesn't explain why it has invalid trashbytes.

Edit 2: MiniTank hack checked it and it indeed has invalid trashbyte

Here is the picture MiniTank gave me

Horsea

Staryu

I received the egg and saved right after. And I hatched it at same later time (which since I rng I change the DS clock). The Staryu and Horsea I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even have an AR or anything. The only reason I use them as trading fodders sometimes was because I can mass clone them with emerald battle frontier glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)