Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Pokefanman
FC: Didn't share it
Reason: Promised to trade me 6pkmn, saying he'd give them to me when done. Had them ready, but then spent 4hours b'ching, giving weird excuse after weird excuse and eventually refused to trade. His store stiffed one customer it shouldn't've...

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I'm yelling at him right now. However, I'm not sure if this is technically blacklistable anyway.

EDIT: Finished yelling. I also need to stress that Mye needs to be more patient in general or expect to have to show proof of urgency!

Yeah I think it'd be wise to report P0kem0nG0d328 (http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=57671) for DCing in our match because his team couldn't deal with a +3 Gyara.. I sent him a VM and he replied claiming it was lag but there was no lag at all and he never offered a rematch he just went back to the boards looking for another game.

I also spotted someone else complained that he had DC'd on his VM a while back. I'm all for giving the guy the benefit of the doubt but when it happens on more than one occasion and only when you are losing...

I would like to report Dubby (http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=37866)
FC: 3953 9471 0863. I was down 2-4 in the battle using a Hail team and stalled his Infernape and Kingdra to death and then stalled his scarf Roserade till it ran out of Leaf Storms. As soon as he used his last Leaf Storm, (Yes I was PP stalling) he D/c. I am not the first person to message his wall about this topic, and i believe he needs to be on the list.

.....Here to report Mye for scamming. He was in the simple requests forum looking for a Bold Mesprit. I replied saying I have one, and I want a Male Glameow so I can breed a Fake Out Aipom. He said his Glameow is in Diamond, and he wants the Mesprit to be traded to his SS. He wanted me to trade him the Mesprit to his SS first just incase I tried to scam him. I agreed and I registered both of his FCs. I went on Wi-Fi, traded him the Mesprit and he gave me a Ditto. After the trade, he took 3 minutes logging off of Wi-Fi. That should of been done instantly. I stay on Wi-Fi waiting on him to get on on his Diamond. almost 10 minutes pass, he doesn't show up. I PM him asking "Where the hell are you? Get on Wi-Fi!", and he tells me "oops! I gave you the wrong FC! His real Diamond FC is 1677-7224-0271. I register this fc, he doesn't show up for another 10 f****** minutes. He PMs me saying this "I'm waiting on wifi w/ it. Either take it, or get out of my sight...". <--- WTF? You are NOT waiting on Wi-Fi with my Pokemon. You saying "get out of my sight" sounds bad enough. He never got on Wi-Fi to trade the Glameow over to me. He gives me a fake FC at first (which registered), then gave me a different FC, which is supposedly his correct FC. I have all 3 FCs registered. So now, I am out of a Mesprit. I tell him "F*ck this trade, just give me my Mesprit back", and he tells me to come get the Glameow, or get out of my sight. Hes a freakin theif and deserves to be blacklisted for it. I told him numerous times "forget this trade. I want my Mesprit back now. Get on Wi-Fi on your SS and trade it back" and all he does is ignore that and keeps talking about other crap like (I'm on wifi, have been for past 15mins. Hry up or I'll leave...) Hes not on Wi-Fi. Please get this theif off of Smogon.

EDIT: 10 more minutes have passed and he still refuses to get on SS and trade my Mesprit back. What part of "I dont care about the Glameow anymore, just give me my Mesprit back, doesn't he understand!??"

I'd may as well be the first to defend myself by stating the truth. The trade was suppost to be me getting a mesprit on SS, w/ him getting a purugly off diamond. Worked up until the part where we were suppost to trade the purugly. I accidentally mistook a 7 for a 2 in the fc, and since then this guy has been in an angry rage, refusing to accept the glameow after I waited 35mins on wifi. I tried to be the nice guy and offer him a TM w/ the purugly, but he'd rather just ignore me on wifi and paint me out to be something I'm not.

.....Here to report Mye for scamming. He was in the simple requests forum looking for a Bold Mesprit. I replied saying I have one, and I want a Male Glameow so I can breed a Fake Out Aipom. He said his Glameow is in Diamond, and he wants the Mesprit to be traded to his SS. He wanted me to trade him the Mesprit to his SS first just incase I tried to scam him. I agreed and I registered both of his FCs. I went on Wi-Fi, traded him the Mesprit and he gave me a Ditto. After the trade, he took 3 minutes logging off of Wi-Fi. That should of been done instantly. I stay on Wi-Fi waiting on him to get on on his Diamond. almost 10 minutes pass, he doesn't show up. I PM him asking "Where the hell are you? Get on Wi-Fi!", and he tells me "oops! I gave you the wrong FC! His real Diamond FC is 1677-7224-0271. I register this fc, he doesn't show up for another 10 f****** minutes. He PMs me saying this "I'm waiting on wifi w/ it. Either take it, or get out of my sight...". <--- WTF? You are NOT waiting on Wi-Fi with my Pokemon. You saying "get out of my sight" sounds bad enough. He never got on Wi-Fi to trade the Glameow over to me. He gives me a fake FC at first (which registered), then gave me a different FC, which is supposedly his correct FC. I have all 3 FCs registered. So now, I am out of a Mesprit. I tell him "F*ck this trade, just give me my Mesprit back", and he tells me to come get the Glameow, or get out of my sight. Hes a freakin theif and deserves to be blacklisted for it. I told him numerous times "forget this trade. I want my Mesprit back now. Get on Wi-Fi on your SS and trade it back" and all he does is ignore that and keeps talking about other crap like (I'm on wifi, have been for past 15mins. Hry up or I'll leave...) Hes not on Wi-Fi. Please get this theif off of Smogon.

You are a liar. You never offered a TM with the Purugly. I am offering you a Master Ball for you to get on SS, and trade me my Mesprit back! You never came on Wi-Fi! I came on and off a few times and never saw you, but I can see other people on there battling and frontier'ing.

Edit: I also don't understand why he keeps ignoring this message I have sent him MANY times
(Forget the trade, just trade the Mesprit back. I dont care about that Glameow anymore, I just want the Mesprit back. Get on SS and trade me back).
Even offered the bozo a Master Ball. He won't give me the Mesprit back.

EDIT: Now he's saying, he will trade the Mesprit to someone to CLONE, and give me a copy. I don't want that Mesprit cloned. I just want it traded back to me, and he continues to refuse to give it back. Stop with the offers. You better not have my Pokemon cloned. Damn, I should of never trusted him. Him wanting me to trade the Mesprit to him FIRST is fishy enough. It shouldn't matter what gets traded first. We should be able to trust each other.

Edit: ..He just PMd me saying he has put me on ignore... just nice. So now he has my Pokemon, and I can't contact him anymore.

here is a doublepost but I really don't care anymore. Punish me for that If you wish. I dont want this post to get lost in one of the posts from earlier.

Mye kept giving me random offers instead of just trading the Mesprit back. He told me this
Originally Posted by Fat Mye
You idiot, the cresselia would be from MY diamond game. You can either help me transfer it, or don't and I'll release the mesprit...last chance...

^ so he is basically bullying me. He wants me to help him move a Pokemon, or he RELEASE my Mesprit. What kind of S#!& is that?

That scared me, and I agreed to accept his offer. I have now gotten my Mesprit back. But he still deserves to be punished for doing this. He threatened to release MY Pokemon if I didn't help him out.

EDIT: But, I never got the Glameow he promised me (which I highly doubt he even had, because he refused to connect to Wi-Fi when he was supposed to trade it to me. I now have to find someone else to trade with to get the Glameow. That nutcase deserves to be kicked out.

He can still have the glameow if he wants it. Overall, I see this as both problems solved, and no need for punishment unless XD wants to be re-banned.
here is a doublepost but I really don't care anymore. Punish me for that If you wish. I dont want this post to get lost in one of the posts from earlier.

Mye kept giving me random offers instead of just trading the Mesprit back. He told me this
Originally Posted by Fat Mye
You idiot, the cresselia would be from MY diamond game. You can either help me transfer it, or don't and I'll release the mesprit...last chance...

^ so he is basically bullying me. He wants me to help him move a Pokemon, or he RELEASE my Mesprit. What kind of S#!& is that?

That scared me, and I agreed to accept his offer. I have now gotten my Mesprit back. But he still deserves to be punished for doing this. He threatened to release MY Pokemon if I didn't help him out.

EDIT: But, I never got the Glameow he promised me (which I highly doubt he even had, because he refused to connect to Wi-Fi when he was supposed to trade it to me. I now have to find someone else to trade with to get the Glameow. That nutcase deserves to be kicked out.

You still threatened to release my Pokemon if I didn't help you with an offer. That's grounds enough for blacklisting.

and why couldn't you hatch the egg? You don't know if it'll hatch male or not.

You still threatened to release my Pokemon if I didn't help you with an offer. That's grounds enough for blacklisting.

and why couldn't you hatch the egg? You don't know if it'll hatch male or not.
I'm apparently 'evil'. You've annoyed me enough....hatch your own damn egg...

Or, you could breed glameow w/ a ditto and do it yourself....
You are clearly retarded. I already told you that I tried breeding for a male 6 times and only got FEMALEs. thats why I wanted to get a male glameow and use the female aipom to breed for the right nature.

Don't forget that you threatened me saying you'd release my Pokemon if I didn't help you transfer a Pokemon which initially wasn't a part of the deal.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This all looks like a big misunderstanding which got out of proportion, so no action shall be taken here unless I can determine whathat is the OT/ID, nature, IVs of this mesprit.

Let me guess: Lax Mesprit: 11/17/14/10/12/12 or something within that range.

I would like to report Devil King for HACKED Pokemon.
His sableye have the ability ''Wonder Guard''
I tried to contact him for an explanation...
I Say no more.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=56305
and
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2877478#post2877478
It's true, I had put "wonder guard" in my sableye, but in my post on the thread, I said, I quote : to do a funny fight without rules ( including all ).

But if not I play allways on OU battle with the official rules and legal hacks except for some fights with extremes rules.

However, I am honest and I prevent before if I want do special matches. Here is for my explication.

It's true, I had put "wonder guard" in my sableye, but in my post on the thread, I said, I quote : to do a funny fight without rules ( including all ).

But if not I play allways on OU battle with the official rules and legal hacks except for some fights with extremes rules.

However, I am honest and I prevent before if I want do special matches. Here is for my explication.
You should probably put in your FC that you use legal hacks (unless you mention it every time you post), lots of people - myself included - would not be impressed at not knowing that before deciding to battle you.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

A "funny fight without rules" does not imply allowing illegal hacks. In short, you tricked your opponent into a battle with illegal hacks by not giving full disclosure.

I recognize, it wasn't fair play of my share. I wanted only see if spiritomb and sableye were really invincibles with the ability " wonder guard" in a special match.

This all looks like a big misunderstanding which got out of proportion, so no action shall be taken here unless I can determine whathat is the OT/ID, nature, IVs of this mesprit.

Let me guess: Lax Mesprit: 11/17/14/10/12/12 or something within that range.
He was holding my Pokemon hostage basically for over an hour and giving me multiple offers instead of just trading me the Pokemon back. I sent him countless messages asking for him to return it or he's blacklisted, and he wouldnt listen, he just kept on going with BS. I told him that I'd give him a Master Ball if he traded my Pokemon back. He still said no.

He also threatened to release my Mesprit if I didn't help him out with a transfer. That was not part of the original deal. He basically forced me to do something for him or he'd release my Pokemon. The Glameow he gave me was in an egg. I told him to hatch it and he said, you do it. It hatched a female when I clearly asked for a male.

Here are the Mesprit's stats
Bold nature, OT is Pokemon, ID is 25562. Received August 3, 2010 from a link trade at level 50. Alert to sounds and likes sour food. IVs are 31/28/30/30/31/31. Ability Levitate. UT, No EVs yet.

Him holding my Pokemon hostage for over an hour and forcing me to do him a favor or I lose my Pokemon is nonsense. If I had said no to his offer, my Pokemon would of been released. (psssh, he wasn't gonna release it, he was gonna keep it) All I asked for was the return of my Pokemon, since he wouldnt get online earlier to trade me the male Glameow (doubt he had it).

I have it back now and will never trade Pokemon with him again. He doesn't deserve to be allowed to participate in trades if he's gonna do something cruel like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)