Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just putting it out there guys, Smogon's damage calc can be wrong sometimes...it's happened to me before (but in that situation it actually claimed the attack should have done less damage than it did)

whopps the calculator takes in lo. not toxic orb.But why would he run such ev's. Honest mistake but im still curious.Sorry for the inconvenience.
Whoops? That's all you have to say after you just come out and call me a hacker. Get your facts straight before you come out and try to get someone banned.

Whoops? That's all you have to say after you just come out and call me a hacker. Get your facts straight before you come out and try to get someone banned.
I still think its illegally hacked. I just fucked up the my calculations to have conclusive evidence.I still think the ev's are improbable but ima leave it alone.

reporting darkgorz, when i requested a NU battle he sent out a party of Ubers with illegal movesets. i'm kinda new to this so if a picture is required i can give one

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to report kurosakiichigo2376 for DCing on me in our battle. During the battle I took out his dusknoir, and machamp with my subpunch breloom and managed to put his mamoswine to sleep. He then sent out scizor which I responded to by sending out my heatran. Right after I sent out my heatran he DCed on me. After the incident I asked him whether the DC was intentional. He responded by saying
u like the pussy tactics obviously
. Looking at his profile he seems to have had problems with another user as well.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name: Yuugen Kensei
FC: 2365 0500 3570
Cause: Disconnecting

Today i had battle with him, and i had Gyarados and other 3 pkmn, he had only CBZors vs my Gyardos and he have quitted.

Milo1985beau => He use a hack heatran,
Libegon@scarf(me) vs heatran@lif orb (he)

Hetran use dracochoc oO

Wtf ?! a big hack x)

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Hetran use dracochoc oO

Wtf ?! a big hack x)
This is an English-speaking message board, so please try to stick with English names. If my translations are correct, it appears you are complaining about a Heatran that used Dragon Pulse, which is a move it can legitimately learn via TM59. There is no issue here.

Hetran use dracochoc oO

Wtf ?! a big hack x)
This claim is fallacious.

The battle proceeded as follows:
I had Gliscor in play and he had Gengar.
I used rock polish and then swords dance and then baton passed to my Heatran. Heatran proceeds to kill Gengar with Fire Blast at which point k-hay sends out Flygon. I don't know what "dracochoc" is but I used Dragon Pulse which is totally legal and with the speed boosts and EV spread I have on my Heatran he outran Flygon. At this point k-hay disconnected, at which point I probably should have reported Him to this blacklist.

I'm happy to provide specs on heatran or respond to any other questioning. I've been playing on this thread for about 2 weeks now with no problems, while it looks like k-hay is a newcomer. Thanks for your time.

Sorry, I wrote this all out before seeing your response. Thanks :)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
This claim is fallacious.

The battle proceeded as follows:
I had Gliscor in play and he had Gengar.
I used rock polish and then swords dance and then baton passed to my Heatran. Heatran proceeds to kill Gengar with Fire Blast at which point k-hay sends out Flygon. I don't know what "dracochoc" is but I used Dragon Pulse which is totally legal and with the speed boosts and EV spread I have on my Heatran he outran Flygon. At this point k-hay disconnected, at which point I probably should have reported Him to this blacklist.

I'm happy to provide specs on heatran or respond to any other questioning. I've been playing on this thread for about 2 weeks now with no problems, while it looks like k-hay is a newcomer. Thanks for your time.

Sorry, I wrote this all out before seeing your response. Thanks :)
We already worked that out :P you are clear, no worries. He just thought Heatran didnt learn Dragon Pulse

I'd like to report Unholy Confessions to the blacklist. I did an Onix BP for him and in return he promised a LEGIT, Shiny hex flawless Mew. We traded, I got it, but then days after the trade, I asked Skymin Flower to hack check it. I traded the Mew to them, so Emi and Skymin did some work. I told them everything about Mew and it was proven hacked by hack check. So, when he comes on, I want him to say something in his defense. The below post shows evidence of this hacked Mew. Unholy Confessions claims to have gotten it from the Japanese Old Sea Chart event and had gotten it in an English Emerald. He said it was RNG'ed, but he lied. After they figured out it was hacked, he IMMEDIATELY got off. It seems suspicious on how he got off RIGHT after they figured it out. I'm guessing he realized they figured it and didn't wanna be caught.
He ripped me off in the trade when I gave him a legit Shiny Onix with the IV's: 31/31/31/29/31/0. I hope he goes on the blacklist and ATLEAST says something in his defense.

Thank you for hearing me out, RayTheKip.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I'd like to report Unholy Confessions to the blacklist. I did an Onix BP for him and in return he promised a LEGIT, Shiny hex flawless Mew. We traded, I got it, but then days after the trade, I asked Skymin Flower to hack check it. I traded the Mew to them, so Emi and Skymin did some work and it was proven hacked by hack check. So, when he comes on, I want him to say something in his defense. The below post shows evidence of this hacked Mew.
Confirming the above, after quite a lot of research Emi and I found this Mew to be hacked. Evidence:

1. The PID algorithm cannot give the hex flawless, shiny spread for Unholy Confessions ID/SID combination. Unless the PID algorithm works differently for Faraway Island Mew, the combination is impossible.

2. The Mew is English. And Unholy Confession said he got the event from Japan. Now I don't know what happens if you put a japanese event item into an English game on GBA, but I can tell you from experience, it does not work with DS games. In fact it messes them up.

3. He Pal Parked the Mew to Platinum. The Mew is missing certain hex values it would have if it was legitimately Pal Parked to Platinum.

So yeah, the Mew is hacked. If any further evidence is needed, you can contact Emi as well.

This is bullshit. I KNOW what I got legit and that Mew was LEGIT. And two, Rayquaza not only took months to deliver the Onix, it was probably hacked and three, IT WASN'T EVEN WHAT I WANTED. I wanted it as an EGG and he did not deliver it as such, he gave it hatched.

I logged off because I had to go. God forbid I have a life, huh? And I don't even own an AR so how the hell could I have hacked it?

This is bullshit. I KNOW what I got legit and that Mew was LEGIT. And two, Rayquaza not only took months to deliver the Onix, it was probably hacked and three, IT WASN'T EVEN WHAT I WANTED. I wanted it as an EGG and he did not deliver it as such, he gave it hatched.

I logged off because I had to go. God forbid I have a life, huh? And I don't even own an AR so how the hell could I have hacked it?
I don't know whether you hacked it or not but there were certain discrepancies found. If you can explain you'll be able to clear your name and take proud in the fact you have such a unique pokemon.

I don't know whether you hacked it or not but there were certain discrepancies found. If you can explain you'll be able to clear your name and take proud in the fact you have such a unique pokemon.
My copy of Pokemon Pearl was wrecked early on by a Bad Egg a "friend" had given me. I got Pearl on launch, by the way. I had to erase the copy soon after and restart, I transferred my Mew soon after to the Pearl via Pal Park. Then I traded it to Platinum when that came out and finally to Heart Gold.
I've already been told certain parts of it's data were missing, considering how Bad Eggs work I wouldn't be surprised if it did something to the Pal Park-part of my game.

I do not own an AR and never did.

My copy of Pokemon Pearl was wrecked early on by a Bad Egg a "friend" had given me. I got Pearl on launch, by the way. I had to erase the copy soon after and restart, I transferred my Mew soon after to the Pearl via Pal Park. Then I traded it to Platinum when that came out and finally to Heart Gold.
I've already been told certain parts of it's data were missing, considering how Bad Eggs work I wouldn't be surprised if it did something to the Pal Park-part of my game.

I do not own an AR and never did.
If you provide me with a more plausible explanation I'd be happy to provide a full and formal apology and possibly send you chocolates in the mail.

Let's see, I did it a little over five years ago, I've redone Windows several times... Yep, I'm sure to recall this. </sarcasm>

I used a lv58 Breloom with Spore, False Swipe, Substitute and Mach Punch to weaken the Mew though I doubt this helps. Would showing my clone of Mew via a picture from a capture card (I have a Gameboy Player) help? I cloned Mew tons of times over. It's also known that PokeMaker didn't really work well back then, nor do I own a GBA Action Replay, let alone a DS one.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Let's see, I did it a little over five years ago, I've redone Windows several times... Yep, I'm sure to recall this. </sarcasm>

I used a lv58 Breloom with Spore, False Swipe, Substitute and Mach Punch to weaken the Mew though I doubt this helps. Would showing my clone of Mew via a picture from a capture card (I have a Gameboy Player) help? I cloned Mew tons of times over. It's also known that PokeMaker didn't really work well back then, nor do I own a GBA Action Replay, let alone a DS one.
"a little over five years ago" RNGing wasn't around mate :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)