Not open for further replies.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
blacklist gazooki, unblacklist kedavra and GEC, they turned over new leaves

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
gazooki was immediately blacklisted at time of news, GEC was already on probational, and now kedavra joins him there as well.

Elroid accused me of having a hacked pokemon but I have no hacked pokemon at all, I will battle anyone and you can try to upload a video and it will work. I apologize for the misconfusion, I have no idea why it wouldn't let him upload the video
I would take back my words if you are not using any hack if you are proven innocent. I'll appreciate that if you could understand that i spent around 3 hours to look for someone to just upload an video to proof myself innocent while everyone just forgotten about me after battle and at the end i went to other forum to look for someone to help me out. Furthermore, you did not explain well during that time and you really did look like you are trying to avoid certain things to talk about.

Not to be mean, but the reason i did not save another video is to allow myself to keep track of the team you are using.

I will say now that a team made from pokesav can be uploaded if correctly generated. For exampe, I have an Alakazam that I had chosen HG as its home region, but put in the Trainer School as its hatching area, but that is considered invalid because the Trainer School option is for D/P/Pl and not HG, while I have a Metagross that I generated that it was originally hatched in Platinum on a random route. While both are sav'd, Metagross can be replayed on the Vs. Recorder while Alakazam can't. Therefore, what I believe happened is that he selected an invalid combination of its hatching area and its home region.

EDIT: Although what I am saying is true, there still is the possibility of illegal pokemon in his team, but from what I've heard from you, elroid, that would not be the case.

I would like to report Sephrol because he disconnected. I sent him a private message and he did not respond, and I checked visitor messages and there are quite a few messages suggesting he disconnected. His friend code is 1505 8118 8243

I will say now that a team made from pokesav can be uploaded if correctly generated. For exampe, I have an Alakazam that I had chosen HG as its home region, but put in the Trainer School as its hatching area, but that is considered invalid because the Trainer School option is for D/P/Pl and not HG, while I have a Metagross that I generated that it was originally hatched in Platinum on a random route. While both are sav'd, Metagross can be replayed on the Vs. Recorder while Alakazam can't. Therefore, what I believe happened is that he selected an invalid combination of its hatching area and its home region.

EDIT: Although what I am saying is true, there still is the possibility of illegal pokemon in his team, but from what I've heard from you, elroid, that would not be the case.
I see. I'm not familiar with Sav'ing so that my be true. For now, i just hope he can verify his team since he also didnt mentioned or denied that he used any Pokesav.

I would like to report Sephrol because he disconnected. I sent him a private message and he did not respond, and I checked visitor messages and there are quite a few messages suggesting he disconnected. His friend code is 1505 8118 8243
The battle was definitely in my favor, so why would i DC intentionally? Also, i apologize if i don't like replying to rude accusations.

If it was, in fact, my fault then i'm sorry, but i didn't DC intentionally.

The battle was definitely in my favor, so why would i DC intentionally? Also, i apologize if i don't like replying to rude accusations.

If it was, in fact, my fault then i'm sorry, but i didn't DC intentionally.
sephoral speaks lies he was down three pokemon and i still had my whole team left

ChaozRevo is a hacker.

I ran a damage calculation, and his +1 DD Dragonite could NOT have OHKO'd my Azumarill, and yet it somehow did. No stealth rock damage was taken, and I was not -1 def or anything. It was not a critical hit.

I will have video proof ready in a moments time if needed.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ChaozRevo is a hacker.

I ran a damage calculation, and his +1 DD Dragonite could NOT have OHKO'd my Azumarill, and yet it somehow did. No stealth rock damage was taken, and I was not -1 def or anything. It was not a critical hit.

Details would be nice. Like the nature/EVs of your Azumarill

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ChaozRevo is a hacker.

What was its EV spread?

EDIT: Ninja'd.

What was its EV spread?

EDIT: Ninja'd.
My azumarill has 179 Def and 403 Hp

I'm not sure of the EV spread, a friend traded it to me, although is obviously has either a 31 HP Iv and 248 EVs or 30 HP IV and 252 HP Evs.

EDIT: The move he used was outrage.

I ran a damage calculation because my Azu has lived +1 Outrages from DNite before.

My dragonite is a Max attack admant natured dragonite level 100 with 403 attack .. Nothing else to it i could trade you my dragonite if you want

My dragonite is a Max attack admant natured dragonite level 100 with 403 attack .. Nothing else to it i could trade you my dragonite if you want
I told you I ran the calculation WITH maximum attack...

And, it outsped my Azelf, which is legit, but it also survived my Porygon2s Ice Beam. There is no way it can be that fast, that bulky, and that powerful all at the same time.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
outrage; i actually edited my above post with other info as well.

Well Adamant 252 Atk DDnite +1 Outrage @ Life Orb BUTTRAPES your Azumarill. It has no chance of survival at all. Even if it runs the standard DDnite spread (Leftovers, 52 Atk) Azumarill still has <50% chance of dying. So you probably just got lucky. The only way your Azumarill has a 100% chance of survival is if the DDnite has a neutral nature, leftovers (or some similar non attack boosting item) and no more than 48 Atk EVs. So please don't make false accusations without giving ALL the key facts, and evidence first.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The amount of damage dealt by a +1 Outrage is 441 minimum, so his Attack is legit. This does not factor in Life Orb.

Well Adamant 252 Atk DDnite +1 Outrage @ Life Orb BUTTRAPES your Azumarill. It has no chance of survival at all. Even if it runs the standard DDnite spread (Leftovers, 52 Atk) Azumarill still has <50% chance of dying. So you probably just got lucky. The only way your Azumarill has a 100% chance of survival is if the DDnite has a neutral nature, leftovers (or some similar non attack boosting item) and no more than 48 Atk EVs. So please don't make false accusations without giving ALL the key facts, and evidence first.
According to Marrilands calculator, my Azu lives 100% of the time.

And the item was Lum Berry.

Also, read the other things I said it did. There is no way it did all of those things at the same time.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I told you I ran the calculation WITH maximum attack...

And, it outsped my Azelf, which is legit, but it also survived my Porygon2s Ice Beam. There is no way it can be that fast, that bulky, and that powerful all at the same time.
Like I said above, please give DETAILS. Saying his Dragonite outsped Azelf tells us nothing. He could have outsped Timid 252 Spe Azelf, or Brave 0 Azelf. We aren't psychic you know. You have to provide us with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)