Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Ok i'm confused (i'm involved because i did recieve this)(i will delete this when i get my answer
is this dusknoir hacked or not?
No reason to believe it is as of yet. Trash Bites were bad, but that's normal for pokemon of this type. Innocent until proven guilty.

If the OT is less than 7 characters and it evolved in a 4th gen game (it had to, since it was a Dusknoir), then invalid trash bytes proves nothing.
This is important information.

I just checked his dogs, they are legit, I screwed up.

Sorry >.<

and thank you for posting this, Syberia.

I'ma edit my original post in here to retract the blacklisting.

Akira didn't seem like the type of guy to hack, but I just wasn't sure what to do, so I followed a Mod's advice.

apology accepted

i did the giveaways to give something back to smogon, as ive learnt alot from from here. Plus it was alot of hard work to breed and sr, and to make people happy makes it all worth it.

Thats all I have to say. Peace

reporting Aerik for stealing my pokemon.

I offer a program for newbies, where if you have under 50 posts, you get a free pokemon in my thread. He came and asked for bozo's truth, and I gave it to him, while telling him to clone and trade a copy back. I pm'ed him asking if he cloned it (I have actually had many people forget!) and I got this pm
BITCH DIAF
Then he went offline.

Yeah.

Oh, his FC is 4383 1595 4549

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Aerik is now blacklisted thanks to Gary the Gengar's vulnerable program which I recommend stopping anyways.

Ok i dont want to accuse this person just yet for hacking so i wont say his name. I got really stumped on this and i am not sure if he hacked or not. I sent out my my ninjask on a celebi and i got thunder waved. eventually i got three speed boosts and baton passed out to my breloom with speed 229 so after three speed boosts my speed would be 571 right?
ok so then he sends out a latias who was most likely scarfed and a scarf latias with max speed would have a speed of 525. so what im wondering was how that latias outsped me. Does thunder wave's speed reduction get passed on as well to my breloom or is that negated?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you were playing auto level 100, I'm 99% sure that a pokemon's stats get recalculated from its EVs before entering the battle (otherwise, how would it know your level 100 stats anyways?), so while you can still have a pokemon with more than 510 EVs, you should never be able to have a pokemon with stats higher than max. That being said, I know for a fact that the attack drop from burn is passable through Baton Pass, so I'd imagine the speed drop from paralysis is as well.

If you were playing auto level 100, I'm 99% sure that a pokemon's stats get recalculated from its EVs before entering the battle (otherwise, how would it know your level 100 stats anyways?), so while you can still have a pokemon with more than 510 EVs, you should never be able to have a pokemon with stats higher than max. That being said, I know for a fact that the attack drop from burn is passable through Baton Pass, so I'd imagine the speed drop from paralysis is as well.
i'm pretty sure niether of those are passable, like Aftermath isn't passable...

I am not sure when stats are calculated, but if your thoughts are correct, that would imply Baton Passing on a whole would not work, which we know to be untrue. However, Baton Pass passes all stat boosts and reductions, including Paralysis and Burn, moves such as Mean Look, and of course, stat boosts from Agility etc.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just tested it myself with Ninjask using Agility, getting Paralyzed by Thunder Wave, and then Baton Passing +3 speed to Aggron (+3 because of Agility and Speed Boost). The opponent was an in-game caught Rotom with a Speed stat of 197 at level 100. If the Paralysis was passed, Aggron's speed would be 124 (199 * 2.5 / 4), which is well below Rotom's Speed. However, when Aggron attacked, it still outsped. Which means the speed drop from Paralysis is not Baton Passed, at least in Platinum.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Next person to report someone who is already on the blacklist gets a nasty surprise.

An infraction!

Hey, I would like to bring to your attention that a member called Koolio has been redistributing my pokemon without any prior permission.

I would like to debate my being put on the blacklist, one of the rules for it is:
Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.

i was never talked to, and it was a misunderstanding that led to the events that got me blacklisted,

today i logged on and saw this:

Why are you redistributing my pokemon you recieved from me in our trade! I never gave you permission and you have no right to presume to have. I am just letting you know that i will be reporting you to the black list forum because are breaking all the rules put in place in my thread!

to which i immediately replied:

yikes dude, sorry i did not know, i thought that the kingdra(horsea) definitely was because thats replays, and the umbreon is destroyaz, i just assumed on the other, ill take them off

it was purely misunderstanding, and i hope you will take this into my account, and possibly remove me from the blacklist

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well koolio, it'll be up to Osirus182 before we can reinstate you as we've seen this before. Never assume anything is redistributable unless clearly mentioned.

Hello, i would like to report lilcrazy for distribuiting this Pokemon.

Raikou
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid
Evs: 64 hp, 96 spa, 96 spd, 252 spe
Ivs: 30/19/10/31/15/31
HP Ice 70
I've got it from him yesterday evening. I'm 99,9% sure it's hacked because it isn't a 10 ANIV Raikou and Trainer Memo says it came from Kanto.

I told lilcrazy about the glitch that causes roaming legendaries in R/S/FR/LG to have sucky IVs, but 1) he doesn't belive me, even though I provided him a link that proves it does exist 2) he didn't gave me any refund, not even a credit in his shop. I also suggested him to remove Raikou from his thread because it's quite obvious it's hacked but he ignored me.

He admitted however that Raikou isn't his, although I belive he's responsible for Pokemon he trades to other people, not his friend.

lol I'm new here, I don't even know what credits are o_O. I said if it is hacked I will remove it immediately and you never asked for a refund thats why I never gave it to you.

lol I'm new here, I don't even know what credits are o_O. I said if it is hacked I will remove it immediately and you never asked for a refund thats why I never gave it to you.
Credit is a virtual currency for which you can "buy" Pokemon is someone's thread. Usually one credit = one pokemon.

I asked for one credit for the Roserade i gave you, because as I said your Raikou is 99,9% hacked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)