Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to report Neverusedarebetter a D/Cer.

Clean 5-0 against this guy.
And what do you know, the second I'm about to KO his last Poke, D/C.

No lag whatsoever the entire battle.
I second this. In a UU battle, I had fun and brought a Monotype team. In the end, it was his Umbreon + Venomoth vs. my Umbreon and Spiritomb. As you can imagine, we were there for a long time.

After I managed to take out his Venomoth, he disconnected, and messaged me saying "pp stall is not how to play the game".

Jackandellie19 is a disconnector

I had a Blissey and an Infernape against his Sceptile at the end. He disconnected when I switched in Blissey.

I'm here to report a new member "Hotspur";
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=29586

For disconnecting in our battle. The battle was goign INCREDIBLY SMOOTHLY, no lag whatsoever. -Meaning, if WiFi disconnected us, the battle would have been very laggy, and slow. I had 3 full bars of connection.
My Latias against his Swampert, I put up a Light Screen, and then he switches to Infernape. I click the button to use Dragon Pulse, and after around 3 minutes of waiting for him to move, the blue screen pops up.

I'm here to report a new member "Hotspur";
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=29586

For disconnecting in our battle. The battle was goign INCREDIBLY SMOOTHLY, no lag whatsoever. -Meaning, if WiFi disconnected us, the battle would have been very laggy, and slow. I had 3 full bars of connection.
My Latias against his Swampert, I put up a Light Screen, and then he switches to Infernape. I click the button to use Dragon Pulse, and after around 3 minutes of waiting for him to move, the blue screen pops up.
mate what are you talking about. i was sitting right next to hotspur5 during the batle and i can assure you that he didnt d/c. he was mearly deciding whether he should switch to his sceptile or keep his swampert in and avalanche you.

I know i shouldnt be posting this, but talk to the person through PMs before bringing it here. The person may or may not have a good reason.

Sorry to do this, but, I've to:

I'm reporting the User TERRA#493:
While he doesn't have anywhere in his signature any reference about legit hacks or such, he used a NOT even legal hacked vileplume:
Said pkm used the move Teeterdance (HG/SS egg move only) + Leech seed, which is a third gen event move only.
You can even check this here

Sorry to do this, but, I've to:

I'm reporting the User TERRA#493:
While he doesn't have anywhere in his signature any reference about legit hacks or such, he used a NOT even legal hacked vileplume:
Said pkm used the move Teeterdance (HG/SS egg move only) + Leech seed, which is a third gen event move only.
You can even check this here
Don't knew this, sorry, i've fixed it, my fault, it's inexcusable. But it's the first time i've used a not-legal-hacked Pokémon, can i get please the one and only chance to learn about that? I'd been on the blacklist for "Disconnecting" but many people confirmed that i'm fine and it's my poor connection, which still causes some problems today. Big Sorry people, don't knew this ._."

Reporting user XNightmareX
He D/C due to the hax he had against me, which is questionable anyway:
He used 7 stone edge and two of them missed, along with a meteor mash, let's point out that stone edge has a shaky accuracy rate of 80%, and meteor mash of 85%.

Besides, hax is not a good reason to D/C, I don't D/C when I got haxed to death, so I expect other to do them same.

Charzaro

(>~ @_@ )>~
I would like to blacklist the user sushi362 for stealing my pokemon. We had agreed on a trade- my Staryu and Electivire for his Arceus. I traded the Electivire to him for a trash poke, and then he disconnected without giving me the arceus. Here is the PM conversation we had:
Sushi:
Hello,

I just found my ds and am interested in the shiny gastly, if it doesn't have a nickname. and a staryu. I dont have a trade thread but if you could let me know what you might need, maybe we can work something out.

Thanks.

Me:
The ghastly is NNed Trick and I can't change it, sorry. I need a U.S. event arceus and pichu if you have those.
Sushi:
I dont have apichu but i do have an arceus. Can you clone it and keep a copy for yourself? If not, ill still trade it to you. I also noticed a shiny electivire. Moves for that? Now what about the staryu?
Me:
I can't clone, and do you still want the ghastly. What good Iv pokes do you have?
The electrivire knows thunderbolt, cross chop, flamethrower, and EQ.
The stryu knows the same moves as the starmie.
Sushi:
I have:

Adamant Electivire
26/31/31/31/31/31

Sassy Milotic
31/31/31/31/31/31

Currently looking for more
Me:
Sorry, I had to go for a bit. I'll give you both the electivire and staryu for the arceus. I'll pm you when I get the electivire cloned.
Sushi:
sounds good. when can i expect it by?
Me:
That depends on how fast people respond to the simple requests thread.
Sushi:
Did it work? i noticed your post.
Me:
Yep, I can't trade tonight though, its getting late. I'll pm you tomorrow when I can trade.
Sushi:
and yet, you are stil on...
Me:
No, I wan't, I left the internet open but I went to bed. I can trade now if you want.
Sushi:
Friend Code: 3824 7235 8168
Me: (This is after he d/c's)
Where did you go?
Sushi:
im not giving you an arceus for a staryu. thats bullshit.
Me:
Then I want my Electivire back!
Sushi:
Thanks for doing business. BYE BYE.
Me:
Wait, the deal was I'd give you staryu and the electivire for the arceus. If you don't give me the arceus or the electivire back then I'm going to blacklist you.

That is when he stopped responding. I saw he was still on at the time so it wasn't that he left.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Immediately added Sushi362 to blacklist as we don't need scumbags like him around.

@Terra: please do not use illegal hacks again as I may not be so lenient the next time.

Now to review some of these reported disconnectors, and may immediately blacklist or inquire on some of them...

meh, EE, XnightmareX confessed he D/C by PM to me.

Reporting also user Al Capone:
While the connection was shacky and we got D/Ced early on, it was al fine 'till the end, then he Fled, giving me the victory, but exactly after this I got the blue screen... this wasn't lag, was a neat shut down, since all other problems were previously "felt" by a long like freezes.
A good simulation of a D/C to me...
specially when the match was turning on his favor and I got the upper hand by hax ;)
anyway I know I can't prove this, so I may be wrong:
Just wanted to report THIS anyway, consider this post like an advertisement... just in case someone gets a similar situation in the future...

i'm reporting DjGopher as a disconnector.

we had a pretty good battle going, but i had taken the clear upper hand at 3-1, with my Zapdos in on his poisoned Vaporeon. he protects as i Tbolt, i go to Tbolt again and he disconnects.

in a PM he says:
Originally Posted by Fat DjGopher
Second time today that my Dsi has failed me.
Sorry about that.
Good battle though :)
but i don't buy it, there was no lag throughout the battle.

i don't usually do this, because i like giving people the benefit of the doubt, but this was just too blatant.

EDIT: ok he just sent me this:

The rules say that we have to discuss it first; immediately jumping to conclusions is not what a blacklist is for.
Plus, do you really think I would apologize directly afterward if I was pissed at you? I realize I will probably be blacklisted because I'm a newer member and you've been here for a very long time, but does that sound realistic to you? Mistakes happen. I don't want to be mad at you or anyone else and I have no reason to disconnect after a loss. Again, I'm sorry.
so take it for what it's worth, just want this here in case someone else has a similar experience.

I don't really think that's a fair thing to do, anyone that needs to can read the full conversation for my explanation.

_____

Deschain said:
DjGopher said:
Deschain said:
DjGopher said:
Second time today that my Dsi has failed me.
Sorry about that.
Good battle though :)
i don't buy it man.

plead your case in the Blacklist thread.
What?
i'm saying i think you disconnected on purpose because you lost.

i'm reporting you as a disconnector.

you can try to convince the mods of your innocence in the Wi-fi Blacklist thread if you so desire.
The rules say that we have to discuss it first; immediately jumping to conclusions is not what a blacklist is for.
Plus, do you really think I would apologize directly afterward if I was pissed at you? I realize I will probably be blacklisted because I'm a newer member and you've been here for a very long time, but does that sound realistic to you? Mistakes happen. I don't want to be mad at you or anyone else and I have no reason to disconnect after a loss. Again, I'm sorry.
This happened to me earlier today as well, midway through a battle with no clear winner. I promise that it was not intended

EDIT: I don't know if this is important or not, but on my side, it disconnected after my vaporeon fainted and after the WINNER/LOSER screen came up.

reporting user: ehkay47 for D/C from me and trying to put the blame on me even if I had a large advantage, so I had no reason to D/C.

stop arguing on useless points:
you posted at 3:22 saying "why did you d/c?" and I replyed at 3:24 with the wrong score, which I edited just after,
so you had already accused me, noticed that I tryed talking to you on your profile, but you had to make that post in pubblic instead...

Besides that, My lead was the only pkm of mine you killed...

yeah right, this is after he claimed to have just about 6-0'd me, after i had killed 2 of his pokes.

i think negator is just angry cuz he couldnt have his win recorded and now hes trying to get me blacklisted...

i dont dc on purpose, so if that wasnt you negator then it must have been some connection problem. again he tried to say he was about to 6-0 me and this is after i KO'd 2 of his pokes...so take from that what you will

yeah right, this is after he claimed to have just about 6-0'd me, after i had killed 2 of his pokes.

i think negator is just angry cuz he couldnt have his win recorded and now hes trying to get me blacklisted...

i dont dc on purpose, so if that wasnt you negator then it must have been some connection problem. again he tried to say he was about to 6-0 me and this is after i KO'd 2 of his pokes...so take from that what you will
are you being serious? You actually think Negator would do this? your talking to the guy that is like... godly on the forum...

EDIT: Seriously, ehkay, you ran when i was winning 5-4?

well i didn't dc and theres no other reason besides him being pissy that he would do this.

EDIT: Seriously, ehkay, you ran when i was winning 5-4?
lol really? wow so what i ran, yeah i do that sometimes when i know it's game to save some time is that not allowed???

well i didn't dc and theres no other reason besides him being pissy that he would do this.
This happens to me all the time, I just get disconnected, and then blamed. The reason lies in your internet connection, my internet has some sort of block that makes it do a 2-3 second refresh every once in a while. Sometimes that causes it. Sometimes, its just bad luck. But not everyone has experienced those problems so they assume you did it because you are a sore loser.

Would like to report Comp due to a D/C.

My lead had brought me to a 5-4 lead, then he Earthquaked my Gengar w/his Aerodactyl. I was one more Thunderbolting it's last 1/3 health and I received the blue " A communication error has occorred" screen.

I was up 5/3 when the disconnection happened, the game had no lag until the very end, and he had made some simple mistakes. This is why I am reporting him for the disconnection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)