Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
TetsuOkima d/c'd. He was down to 2 pkmn, both weak to my milotic, and they were low on HP. 2 surfs would have ended the battle. l had 5 strong poke's left.
Then it disconnects. OUT OF NOWHERE. l was pissed, but l would have left it if he didn't troll via pm (I'll be glad to send it to a mod if they'd like proof). The whole thing was just too fishy to be an "accident". But i'll let you guys be the judge of that.
Excuse me. I think i have the right to defend myself here. Look at his sig. Thats about it. He couldnt even battle some other guy because of his poor signal strength. I dont disconnect. The games just not that serious to me. I guess the only reason he came here is because i dared him too in a pm lol. I told him i didnt care what he did. I admit my team was going down but thats it. It was going down. I was testing squads cause im just starting this up again. If i wanted to leave then i would have just run to be honest. This is all a huge misunderstanding. Last time i provoke somebody this petty..

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
TetsuOkima d/c'd. He was down to 2 pkmn, both weak to my milotic, and they were low on HP. 2 surfs would have ended the battle. l had 5 strong poke's left.
Then it disconnects. OUT OF NOWHERE. l was pissed, but l would have left it if he didn't troll via pm (I'll be glad to send it to a mod if they'd like proof). The whole thing was just too fishy to be an "accident". But i'll let you guys be the judge of that.
Excuse me. I think i have the right to defend myself here. Look at his sig. Thats about it. He couldnt even battle some other guy because of his poor signal strength. I dont disconnect. The games just not that serious to me. I guess the only reason he came here is because i dared him too in a pm lol. I told him i didnt care what he did. I admit my team was going down but thats it. It was going down. I was testing squads cause im just starting this up again. If i wanted to leave then i would have just run to be honest. This is all a huge misunderstanding. Last time i provoke somebody this petty..
@Tempest Dahlia: don't be too quick to assume someone else is an intentional disconnector just like that. If you have proof of messages, send to a mod before posting here.

This is not a "Tattle Taler's Paradise".

It just seemed strange, is all. And as l said before, l wasn't going to report. l can't believe he's trying to blame his actions on me, but you know what, it's fine. Thank you for taking time to address my issue.

Vince$ DC'd 2 battles in row with me.
I had advantage in both.

The connection and the battle was running pretty smooth, and he DC'd when 1 of his pokemon was down.

edit: looking at his profile, a few other DC---

Well so far, there was no DC on my part.
The battle either starts or doesnt start at all if any of the user has problems.

I have 24MBit connection and talk about bad WiFi.

Vince has also broken Sleep Clause with me a week back... I assumed he forgot the first time, so I didn't say anything about it, and continued to battle.

Then he did it a second time in that battle. Then I ran from the battle (I could give less of a shit about records), I PM'd him and said "You broke your own standard clause twice."

He offered to battle again, I refused.
Just another thing to add to the accusations.

Changing your nickname from Eronima to Ero. wont prevent you getting out of the blacklist.

I contacted 3 times no response. Also WildEep contacted you with no response either. Now that you get blacklisted the words come out that you have legit hacks?

Mr.Drapion D/C'd on me right now.

Around the middle of the match i had my mismagius out and he had Blissey, i kept substitute nasty plotting and he was ice beaming when i got down to red i used tbolt twice the first time it did damage second time i got lucky (extremely lucky) and i got a crit paralyze and para hax. Right when it said blissey is paralyzed and unable to move he D/C'd!!

Mr.Drapion D/C'd on me right now.

Around the middle of the match i had my mismagius out and he had Blissey, i kept substitute nasty plotting and he was ice beaming when i got down to red i used tbolt twice the first time it did damage second time i got lucky (extremely lucky) and i got a crit paralyze and para hax. Right when it said blissey is paralyzed and unable to move he D/C'd!!

I have not turned off if the connection is gone is not my fault, then how do I know who has not turned off you? another thing could very well kill mismagius with my Scizor using BP

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.
This is not Tattle Talers' Paradise, etc.

Expert Evan

Private message has been sent to Hysen as we now eagerly await an in-depth lecture from him/her about how it can be so possible that electivire can learn and use ice beam.

Yeah I know mods are busy, but regarding my position in the blacklist...

1.Yeah I did tell them not to check the Pokes in the giveaway, but again, you may ask those people who got it... ARE THEY HACKS!? If they are why don't they have PERFECT IVs? And I do this to avoid wasting time.

2.Okay, you thought I am a scammer coz I said "you may scam" or "check at gamefaqs in case I got banned." I am saying that scamming in my thread is allowed, is there anything wrong doing freebies? And see, I am banned now.

3.I ask to borrow pokes that belong to other people because I am intrested in cloning them, you may ask some people whom borrowed me something...Did I returned them? Have you ever considered asking?

4.I know the trade method in my thread seems scammish alright, but I do provide another alternative for those who don't trust me. If you got the time, I request you to read it AGAIN, but I doubt you will...

Don't trust someone with a poor list?
1.I will give you your requests, give me junks in return, DC
2.Give me your offers, I will trade junks in return, DC
3.I will return your pokes

5.Regarding the redistibution of newts' Pokemons... I got nothing to say. Yeah I did it.

Yeah you elitists NEVER give second chances, do you?

Expert Evan

@acetrainerzx: while we appreciate your admitting to what got you blacklisted, so far as giving second chances, you must earn the trust from the smogon wifi community and that does not come easy by any means at all as only so few have been moved over to probation which at least allows them to conduct a trade topic and host giveaways again. How do you earn the trust from the smogon wifi community? That I cannot explain.

Which means a second chance is next to impossible, how can I earn "trust" when i can't even start giveaways in the first place? I hate you narrow minded elitsts... And you don't even have proof that I scam or provide hacks, maybe I shouldn't come here in the first place...

Which means a second chance is next to impossible, how can I earn "trust" when i can't even start giveaways in the first place? I hate you narrow minded elitsts... And you don't even have proof that I scam or provide hacks, maybe I shouldn't come here in the first place...
Just a helpful hint, doing giveaways isn't the only way to gain trust. Be a helpful member, help out in the simple requests thread, but saying that you hate us isn't the way.

Yeah I know mods are busy, but regarding my position in the blacklist...

1.Yeah I did tell them not to check the Pokes in the giveaway, but again, you may ask those people who got it... ARE THEY HACKS!? If they are why don't they have PERFECT IVs? And I do this to avoid wasting time.

2.Okay, you thought I am a scammer coz I said "you may scam" or "check at gamefaqs in case I got banned." I am saying that scamming in my thread is allowed, is there anything wrong doing freebies? And see, I am banned now.

3.I ask to borrow pokes that belong to other people because I am intrested in cloning them, you may ask some people whom borrowed me something...Did I returned them? Have you ever considered asking?

4.I know the trade method in my thread seems scammish alright, but I do provide another alternative for those who don't trust me. If you got the time, I request you to read it AGAIN, but I doubt you will...

Don't trust someone with a poor list?
1.I will give you your requests, give me junks in return, DC
2.Give me your offers, I will trade junks in return, DC
3.I will return your pokes

5.Regarding the redistibution of newts' Pokemons... I got nothing to say. Yeah I did it.

Yeah you elitists NEVER give second chances, do you?
Second chances? Have you even read the rules? You've broken them once before, and if we read carefully:

''3.I ask to borrow pokes that belong to other people because I am intrested in cloning them, you may ask some people whom borrowed me something...Did I returned them? Have you ever considered asking?''

Cloning others' stuff is against the rules. You didn't even say this explicitly in your thread. That's 2 rules broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)