Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least, I didn't get it! I feel bad about the others too, they have been scammed...

Yah, Miria, it's obviously a hack, I see that all his Pokes have Flawless IVs. And if he could really RNG, why is he asking for Pokes? Lol, obvious hack. =P

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ghizz the desperate...
AngryOgre said:
Hey, I'm a new registered user on smogon and already I have seen a lot of users with your cool pokemon.
I was wondering if you could kick start a begginer up so he can start trading on the forums (: (me).

I don't have any cool flawless or shiny pokemon and i refuse to use my AR to capture them. I could help clone or EV train your pokemon but thats it.

So I was wondering if you could let me clone some of your pokemon so I can start trading and stuff, otherwise I dont know how to start ):

Thanks (: and sorry for bothering you if this pisses you off.

Could you see if this guy is an "alt" (AngryOne), of Ghizz?
Could you see if Asukie is also another alt of this guy? I may be getting paranoid but he/she offers EV training/cloning, offered to do a BP (?!), speaks roughly the same way and yet is asking to get to clone Pokémon to "start trading on these forums". Joined just today as well...

I think so too Youpods. ^^ If he/she could do BP's for people surely he/she would not be needing free Pokémon to start trading ...

Okay, Asukie, I'll not trade with you until you can prove that you're not Ghizz.

Yah, his/her posts says that she's asking for free Pokes.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For the record, Asukie = Ghizz = AngryOgre. We mods have ways of finding out ;)

AngryOgre said:
Hey, I'm a new registered user on smogon and already I have seen a lot of users with your cool pokemon.
I was wondering if you could kick start a begginer up so he can start trading on the forums (: (me).

I don't have any cool flawless or shiny pokemon and i refuse to use my AR to capture them. I could help clone or EV train your pokemon but thats it.

So I was wondering if you could let me clone some of your pokemon so I can start trading and stuff, otherwise I dont know how to start ):

Thanks (: and sorry for bothering you if this pisses you off.

Hehe yes, is there a way to ban his/her IP? In case he/she does last longer than day here, I'd be worried to somehow end up with some of his hacked Pokémon through trades...

I would like to report AngusTam as a DC'er.
We just were in a battle together, I was winning but not by much. Just tricked his Suicine into Calm Mind, and was recovering from leftovers. The battle froze, so I thought it might have been me who was lagging terribly, logged into my computer, looked around on the internet a bit. My side was/is working fine. So I logged back into the wifi room, go to battle him once again, because it showed him inviting for someone to battle. So I apply, it says that the user DC'ed while connecting. So I figured, okay give him one more shot, he gets on and immediately goes into another battle. Not a single message, nor word was said to me about this from him.
Forum page where he applied to battle me: Battle posts are 5217, 5218, and 5220.
Thanks for your help.

Edit: This isn't the first time he has done this.
Here is two VM he received and never responded to. http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=48711&u2=36788

I apologise for what I have done.
I didn't mean to. But thank you for not banning my IP address and allowing me to still go on the forums.
However I won't trade anymore, due to trust issues and I take full responsibility (:

Erm why would i bother posting on that account if this account is not banned anymore?
Ghizz was my WoW account username and i've been using this username ever since. I rather use this account than angryogre or asukie.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Erm why would i bother posting on that account if this account is not banned anymore?
Ghizz was my WoW account username and i've been using this username ever since. I rather use this account than angryogre or asukie.
This account was never banned. I had considered it the original and left it. You ruined that, though. Sorry.

This account was never banned. I had considered it the original and left it. You ruined that, though. Sorry.
It wasn't banned? every time I tried to log in with this account, it lagged up my browser causing it to crashed. I assumed it was due to the fact that i was banned thus I created the two alts. I learnt my lessons and read the infractions you gave out. I know it was my fault, and i take full responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)