Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
XNightmareX
Platinum FC: 1204 8521 2732
Nick: Xanxus
Standard Rules
NO CHAT

1. Saying he will battle and then battles someone else.
2. Battling and then running away
Maybe he/she does not like the fact you use legal hacks, and since both of you are new, this will not be any grounds for blacklisting.

This is not a tattle taling topic for each time someone picked their nose and chose a different nostril.

@edit: tjtoots has less than 3 hours to give Miria back her pokemon, and looks like a blacklisting shall occur before end of tonight.

Well... I've been online pretty much all day today as well as last night looking for him. lol He knows what my time is and that I cannot stay up at times like this really. o.0

Expert Evan

tjtoot has now officially been added to the blacklist for failure to EV train and return pokemon to Miria. His/her wifi topic is therefore now closed. Good night.

Hey, I know I made some mistakes in the past, but they were purely on accident, and I have changed my ways, anyways.

I know that I rarely post here anymore, and don't even operate a trade thread anymore (or even post in wifi), but I wouldn't mind being taken off the probationary blacklist, just for the sake of it.

Thanks!

Here goes,

... I would like a second chance.

I know the accusations when I got BLed, so I went digging to find out what happened. I acknowledged the severity of my actions and I have regret it ever since, even though I know it was an honest mistake. After that, the frustration from fellow Smogoners' hate and rejections have lead me to do something stupid. Some people may recall it, but I know that you mods would remember it.

Since then, I have tried to make it up for people and try to regain trust from other members, but it is hard to do so, and even though I know that there are the few that trust me now, I know that other people have their doubts.

I only wish to return, and able to distribute the XD Pokemon that I have worked so hard for the past 8 months. I believe that everyone on wifi should be able to use "equal" game pieces, and that is my philosophy since day one.

I only ask for a second chance, a chance to regain trust from people, and as long as I have that blacklist sticker on my forehead, this cannot happen. I am truly sorry for my acts in the past, any sort of arrogance, and elitism, that I unintentionally rubbed off on your all.

Once again, I am sorry, regardless of the outcome.

Hey, I know I made some mistakes in the past, but they were purely on accident, and I have changed my ways, anyways.

I know that I rarely post here anymore, and don't even operate a trade thread anymore (or even post in wifi), but I wouldn't mind being taken off the probationary blacklist, just for the sake of it.

Thanks!
No. First of all, you claim your mistakes were purely an "accident". Accidents don't occur multiple times, three to be exact. It's called intentional. "I have changed my ways" is a complete lie. Just how you said the exact same thing the two times you lied to me and to others in the community. When did you change? All you did was go inactive and stopped posting here.

I am posting this as a response to why you should stay on the probationary blacklist. Some requirements for getting off the list is that you must have regained the trust of the community AND helped people out, both of which you have not done this entire time of inactivity. When did you help others out aside from yourself? When did you gain the trust of the people you lied to? Why should you be trusted again when the post you just made here was a complete lie to the moderators and community? You just showed that you still cannot be trusted.

If people are allowed to appeal for their removal from the blacklist here, then this is my post to appeal why he should not be removed.

FriDanny

Edit: Besides, you're only on the prohibitional blacklist. You're still allowed to operate a trade thread. In my opinion, that was a pretty generous punishment for all of the wrong you did compared to the others on the permanent blacklist (For example, distributing a pokemon without permission once when gary distributed pokemon without permission multiple times).

For those of you who are putting in the argument of "it's just you", please don't post here if you're personally not involved because you'll just look stupid and you don't know what you're talking about. List of people that I have yet to see gary the gengar apologize to formally in any way:

Jubilee - Wasted time, lied, etc.
COKTAL - Traded Heatran without Permission
mattj - Held a giveaway of his pokes without Permission. Lied to multiple times.
chev4 - Traded Scizor without Permission
and whoever I missed. There were more people that were lied to and used.

Just in case for reference, original blacklist post.

I would like to report these 2 people for stealing my pokemon, in both trades and EV training. Both as stated are both inactive, however I would them banned so they cannot do this to anyone else.

Neil Patrick Harris
On Feb 16th 2010 he CMT'd me for my Garchomp, I asked for his Giratina which he said his friend had, however in good faith I traded him my Garchomp first and said he will be online the next day. He was on and offline for most of that month and kept saying he didnt have the pokemon yet but the next day he would. I sent numerous PM's and VM's even asking for a different pokemon
but I got no reply. So I would like to report this account for stealing. He seems inactive anyway now as his last login was March 1010. But incase he comes back he cannot be trusted.

j0k3r
Next culprit is Jok3r who said he could EV 3 of my pokemon on the 24th April 2010. He messaged me on the 27th to say that he had completed the training for me, however I was offline. The next day when were both online, I asked him If I could get my pokemon back and he said he ''was too fucking busy'' and that was the last I heard of him. In my eyes if your are EV'ing a pokemon for someone part of the responsibility is to give them back when you are both online or set up a trade time. Like Neil this guy is inactive also but hope the mods will ban these guys.

Hello there this morning I've been told that someone reported me for Disconnetion is this true? If so can you guys tell me who did? becouse I don't remember D/Cing anyone in addition I havn't logged in qiute a while now becouse I had Exams...

Expert Evan

I would like to report Happitan108. I had a very successful battle with him, but at the end of the battle, he D/C'd before the game could register the win. I tried to contact him about it, but he didn't respond to me.

Also, I know I'm a little late for posting, but I just wanted to say that I've never had any problems with regen1 in the past. I've battled with him at least 4 times and had positive experiences every time. He is a really good guy and I can't believe that he got blacklisted. Just sayin...
@Happitan108: Here's your tattle taler. In the meantime please explain your side of the story at least.

@Gary the Gengar: once on probational blacklist, always on probational blacklist and that's how it works, unless you want to go up and be officially blacklisted.

@c l e a r: at this time we have no intentions to take you off the blacklist as yes your arrogance has at times rubbed us the wrong way. Perhaps in the meantime, be more helpful in the SQSR & all-RNG topics, and perhaps hang out with us on #smogonwifi or similar IRC channels as we're not so bad a group after all
:pimp:

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can explain. Sometimes the connection is weird and likes to display the blue screen of death just after the battle. It's happened to me (and worse, I've lost those times), but when I tell the other party to log in again so we can battle and I can run from the battle to give them the win, they ask me what I'm talking about.

Apparently, it happens on only one of the sides.

@c l e a r: at this time we have no intentions to take you off the blacklist as yes your arrogance has at times rubbed us the wrong way. Perhaps in the meantime, be more helpful in the SQSR & all-RNG topics, and perhaps hang out with us on #smogonwifi or similar IRC channels as we're not so bad a group after all
Yeeeah, about that...

If you talk to Wild Eep about it, he can tell you that my presence in the irc channel has the chat descend into shit. I don't know about you, but when there are people who goes "lol, hacker, gtfo", or somewhere along those lines every other second, I would not want to be there, as much as I like to. (And no, the mods in smogon irc don't do jack shit about the spam.) I know that there are good people out there, but at the same time, there are these bandwagoners that follows the flock and make things difficult.

Plus, there is a certain mod (I won't say who) in the irc channel that will ban me every time that I go on #smogon/#stark, because he doesn't like me, I guess.

I don't mean to be dramatic; but do you know what excessive negative reinforcement can do to someone?

It's kind of funny because, even irl, a lot of people really hate my attitude, but people who knows how to look past it will see that I'm just simply misunderstood.

I guess I am not welcomed here. Just need to get this off my chest, etc.

Excuse me if I am out of my place here, but I believe that c l e a r should be given a second chance. I believe a lot of negativeity is clouding a defininative judgement. He has been helpful to several people in the Discuss My Pokemon thread and has gained credibility in my eyes.

~Thank you for your time.

I would like to report these 2 people for stealing my pokemon, in both trades and EV training. Both as stated are both inactive, however I would them banned so they cannot do this to anyone else.

Neil Patrick Harris
On Feb 16th 2010 he CMT'd me for my Garchomp, I asked for his Giratina which he said his friend had, however in good faith I traded him my Garchomp first and said he will be online the next day. He was on and offline for most of that month and kept saying he didnt have the pokemon yet but the next day he would. I sent numerous PM's and VM's even asking for a different pokemon
but I got no reply. So I would like to report this account for stealing. He seems inactive anyway now as his last login was March 1010. But incase he comes back he cannot be trusted.

j0k3r
Next culprit is Jok3r who said he could EV 3 of my pokemon on the 24th April 2010. He messaged me on the 27th to say that he had completed the training for me, however I was offline. The next day when were both online, I asked him If I could get my pokemon back and he said he ''was too fucking busy'' and that was the last I heard of him. In my eyes if your are EV'ing a pokemon for someone part of the responsibility is to give them back when you are both online or set up a trade time. Like Neil this guy is inactive also but hope the mods will ban these guys.
In response to Neil Patrick Harris
He is a friend of mine who Quit the game out of rage around the time of his last giveaway most pokemon he had were redistributables so if you can provide the said pokemon I can trade you
He is a good kid and just had alot of troubles during that time and doesn't need to be on the Blacklist if he does return

so VM me Akiratron it wasnt completely his fault

Oh that battle yeah...It was very late and I had to go...sorry If it was inconvinate or anything but I didn't know it would do any harm but anyways If I get blacklisted atleast I would know for what thanks for telling me.

Expert Evan

@Happitan108: we'll let you off the hook this only once, but please from now on if there's any doubt, please communicate with other party before they tattle tale on you here again.

@clear: that can be tough if you rubbed the key people the wrong way as it all comes and goes with the territory.

@DEZTROYA: NPH will need to re-earn the trust again if he decides to return and wants off the blacklist.

UN: Tsykia
FC: 1205 2714 7338

Reason: Max EVs
Did 224 damage to my Infernape with his Scizor with only ONE swords dance with quick attack when my infernape is Physical defense infernape and should've easily shook off that move but instead killed him in one move when damaged from my life orb, he also survived a flametrower. He desereves to be banned, I damage calced and everything and it only shoulve done 141-162 damage to me not 224.

UN: Tsykia
FC: 1205 2714 7338

Reason: Max EVs
Did 224 damage to my Infernape with his Scizor with only ONE swords dance with quick attack when my infernape is Physical defense infernape and should've easily shook off that move but instead killed him in one move when damaged from my life orb, he also survived a flametrower. He desereves to be banned, I damage calced and everything and it only shoulve done 141-162 damage to me not 224.
heres my full conversation with him

Tsykia said:
how was that out of the ordinary ==;;
sword dance pretty much doubles my attack n +technician quick attack does lots. and infernape is a naturally fragile pokemon. dont go pointing fingers bro
Colecchia said:
Tsykia said:
how was that out of the ordinary ==;;
sword dance pretty much doubles my attack n +technician quick attack does lots. and infernape is a naturally fragile pokemon. dont go pointing fingers bro
well not how my guy is set up hes got max def. so it should do 40 + tech. so it should be 60. + life orb it should be 80 and with swords dance it should do 100. My max d should have brushed that off no problem, instead of u knocking it down it under 40, impossible good try though and jolteon cant learn ice moves
are you kidding me? this guy doesnt know what hidden power is ==
seriously leave me alone

i didnt see this before
Colecchia said:
he also survived a flametrower
i didnt survive your flamethrower. it one hitted my scizor and i was forced to revenge kill with my floatzel. if it had survived i would have just killed you with another quick attack

is this the reason for your dc at the end of the game?

and lets not forget how rude i find you
Colecchia said:
Tsykia said:
Colecchia said:
jolteon cant learn ice moves

heard of hidden power? with this much knowledge of the game i doubt anyone would listen to your accusations now ==
no shit, reread the previous message numb nuts
if anything i think you should be the one being banned for all this crap youre throwing at me

yea way to drift off of the scizor topic and you also didnt inform me on u using legal hacks.. I also did a damage calculation and there is no way in hell it could have done that much damage no matter what you say

In case this helps, Life Orb Max Attack Adamant Technician Scizor, WITH a +2 from Swords Dance should do this much to your standard Infernape with Quick Attack.

84.6% - 99.7% - Relatively good odds to OHKO after Stealth Rock, and who uses defense EV's on something frail like Infernape?

he had no stealth rocks and its a "bait" infernape if you will, so are you saying it shouldve taken down 99% of my hp or 99 damage

99.7%, meaning it has a chance to OHKO you even without Stealth Rock. Assuming you run standard Infernape EV's, which do not include defensive EV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)