Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Id like to report MisterBobobo for trading pokemon he did not have the redis rights to
MisterBobobo said:
I traded you Aromaflora's Cresselia, wich isn't fully redis. Excuse me, but I received that Cresselia as "Fully redis" in Italy.
I can give you a pkm to repair this misfortune: CMT.
I'm sorry.
the pokemon in question was aromafloras bold cressalia

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We are currently monitoring the situation with MisterBobobo as he is getting false information in Italian on what's redistributable on his/her part and straightening out the mess. If does not comply very soon, then shall be blacklisted.

Come on folks, learn how to RNG and stop resorting with giveaway pokemon that you may not have redistributable rights to. So get off your lazy fat ass and get to work now. It's summertime and you need to go out jogging and rack up pokewalker watts.

We are currently monitoring the situation with MisterBobobo as he is getting false information in Italian on what's redistributable on his/her part and straightening out the mess. If does not comply very soon, then shall be blacklisted.

Come on folks, learn how to RNG and stop resorting with giveaway pokemon that you may not have redistributable rights to. So get off your lazy fat ass and get to work now. It's summertime and you need to go out jogging and rack up pokewalker watts.
not everyone can rng I tried it for hours and still couldn't do it so that conclusion from you is not realy fair furtermore not all people have the time to rng or have other reasons

I am not trying to be a neusance but I think you have to think about that

I want to say something about Mister Bobobo.
I know the boy who gave him these pokemons as fully redis.He is the same that a month ago gave some of my pokemons as fully redis to other trainers.He is a Noob.Forgive Mister Bobobo,is not his fault.

Sorry

Thank you, Foxantes.
Excuse me for my conduct, but it isn't my fault ç_ç
I'm going to close my Trade Thread: I don't want to go to BlackList.
What should I do?

not everyone can rng I tried it for hours and still couldn't do it so that conclusion from you is not realy fair furtermore not all people have the time to rng or have other reasons

I am not trying to be a neusance but I think you have to think about that
I agree with Expert Evan.

I think the game should be about the whole experience: breed/capture, raise, battle. I actually use the pokes I RNGed in my regional official pokemon league tournaments, I battle on wifi with friends.

RNG is not work for a few hours, it's more like, a few days and a lot of stupid questions on PRNG Help thread, but once you get the hang of it, it's sweet as pie. If it's really important to you, you'll find time for it.

I agree with Expert Evan.

I think the game should be about the whole experience: breed/capture, raise, battle. I actually use the pokes I RNGed in my regional official pokemon league tournaments, I battle on wifi with friends.

RNG is not work for a few hours, it's more like, a few days and a lot of stupid questions on PRNG Help thread, but once you get the hang of it, it's sweet as pie. If it's really important to you, you'll find time for it.
not everyone has a lot of free time furthermore I tried if for hours and couldt even get a shiny out of it so I didnt even counts ivs and I know there are way more besides rng is not part of the gaming experience because we shouldnt even be supposed to know of the rng code

and finaly a fw people tried to help me but stil I couldn't get it done I am not speaking for everyone ut I just want to get straight that not everyone can learn it for al kinds of reasons

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For now MisterBobobo has been added to probational blacklist which means he can still host a trade topic while allowing time to straighten out this mess which was apparently miscommunicated somewhere.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What happens if I close my Trade Thread?
You seem to redistribute my Forretress as well

Chris’ Forretress

Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Relaxed​

IVs: 31|31|31|17|31|10

Notable Moves: Rapid Spin, Counter​

It has the exact IVs of my Relaxed Pineco. Even the Spatk!

so what to do with this guy?​

He's ignoring my VMs​

EDIT: By wowgek's VMs I found out its ID ,which is 09881 (mine) so that's really my forretress...

well simple you can ctrl f + forretres but he take it off (wowgeek) after you post here
ofcourse I did I want to play fair when I read this I approached christian myself to make sure and let him know that I took it of my thread I could have removed it without telling but that would make me just as bad so I wanted to be fair with him I also marked al pokes I recieved from mr bobobo and put in my thread that they are not to be traded until I am sure I have the right to redis them hopefully that wil do at the moment

you can say much about me but I try to play as fair as I can hopefully everyone can understand that

im doing this post from a psp so please bear with me. i would like to report Pagone23 for d/c like right after i had won a battle. i left him a vm but no reply. i cant copy or paste so if i cant show evidence im sorry. i would like him blacklisted because im sure we all lose battle but we suck up our discontent and move on. what he did i felt was a lack of respect.

edit: scratch that speech i gave, he replied but on his own page.

As much as I don't like reporting, but PokeFanMan uses hacked parents without disclosing. Then I stumped into an illegal egg move poke

New Pokemon

Shiny Larvitar
OT: Elijah 08714 (My SS Breeding file)
Ability: Guts
Ivs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
Nature:Adamant
Evs:UT
Special Moves:Pursuit, Dragon Dance
Semi Redis You can trade, others cant

As much as I don't like reporting, but PokeFanMan uses hacked parents without disclosing. Then I stumped into an illegal egg move poke

New Pokemon

Shiny Larvitar
OT: Elijah 08714 (My SS Breeding file)
Ability: Guts
Ivs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
Nature:Adamant
Evs:UT
Special Moves:Pursuit, Dragon Dance
Semi Redis You can trade, others cant
The only parents I hacked are my Pichu,Charmander,Febass, And This larvitar as far as I know. I noted that pokemon come from hacked parents but forgot to say so on the larvitar.
I stated the pokemon I used Hacked Parents on. I forgot to state the Larvitar (but I have on my thread). The other pokemon I breed are from perfectly Legit Parents. If you look in my thread, It has a *** or something like that telling I used a hacked parent.

EDIT: If this is a problem, I can remove all the pokemon I used a Hacked parent on from my thread. And I haven't Traded any pokemon that came from hacked parents.

Reporting: noeliste
Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=36267
Disconnected on me after I predicted most of his moves.
Sent him a PM to make sure It wasn't a wifi problem but hasn't answered back. Went to his profile and I saw that the his status is green/online. I read some of the messages on his wall and see a lot of complaints about disconnects.

Mods/Admins sorry if I did something wrong when reporting this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)