Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
A video of Queen Sakura's Huge Power Scizor would be a definite nail in the coffin and would be appreciated if it isn't too much trouble.

Are not ALL dream world abilities ''unreleased'' seeing as you cant access the U.S Dreamworld yet?
You can trade between US and Japanese carts, so anything that's released in Japan can be legally obtained in the US games too.

Back in late 2009, I traded with Shii, he gave me a hacked Timid shiny Wishmkr Jirachi for my EV'ed Raikou. I tried to tell him about it, but he hasn't replied since (He was online on Friendcodes too, and I VM'ed him on there, he hadn't replied).

I can show the Jirachi if needed.

Back in late 2009, I traded with Shii, he gave me a hacked Timid shiny Wishmkr Jirachi for my EV'ed Raikou. I tried to tell him about it, but he hasn't replied since (He was online on Friendcodes too, and I VM'ed him on there, he hadn't replied).

I can show the Jirachi if needed.
I'm an administrator over at friendcodes.com and Shii is one of our finest moderators on the forum. Friendcodes is a 5 year active site and we are ideally an AR free gaming zone. I say ideally because there will always be hackers, however it is our duty as staff to show members that they don't have to hack to enjoy their game. Members caught trading hacks are infracted or instantly banned if they are caught mass trading hacks.

I've known Shii since late 2008. She would spend endless hours hatching eggs and SRing legends the good old fashioned way. However, she has recently learned how to RNG abuse. I'm sure that anyone who has come into contact with her both on FC and on Smogon can tell you that she does not hack and that she puts in work for her Pokemon. Shii is definitely a girl and even if what Virizion claims was true, which I'm sure it's not, that was over a year ago and it did not happen on Smogon. It should also be noted that he has a unfounded grudge against her and has tried to make her look bad over at friendcodes, too.

You may contact me here or on friendcodes here. You may also find Shii as Katarina here.

I'm an administrator over at friendcodes.com and Shii is one of our finest moderators on the forum. Friendcodes is a 5 year active site and we are ideally an AR free gaming zone. I say ideally because there will always be hackers, however it is our duty as staff to show members that they don't have to hack to enjoy their game. Members caught trading hacks are infracted or instantly banned if they are caught mass trading hacks.

I've known Shii since late 2008. She would spend endless hours hatching eggs and SRing legends the good old fashioned way. However, she has recently learned how to RNG abuse. I'm sure that anyone who has come into contact with her both on FC and on Smogon can tell you that she does not hack and that she puts in work for her Pokemon. Shii is definitely a girl and even if what Virizion claims was true, which I'm sure it's not, that was over a year ago and it did not happen on Smogon. It should also be noted that he has a unfounded grudge against her and has tried to make her look bad over at friendcodes, too.

You may contact me here or on friendcodes here. You may also find Shii as Katarina here.
Aw, that's cute Moggy; he got you to post here

Shii claims to have an AR in his joint-trade thread bro, so much for "AR-free site"

Cloning, fast hatch, and IV checking codes are widely accepted, even on Smogon, last time I checked.
How exactly do we know that those are the only codes he uses?

Just from a biased statement from you? That's exactly what we should all listen to, someone that is willing to lie for their friend.

How exactly do we know that those are the only codes he uses?

Just from a biased statement from you? That's exactly what we should all listen to, someone that is willing to lie for their friend.
for the same reason why should we listen to you? when you break it down everybody is bias.... but the fact of the matter remains... there are MANY people here who know Shii and trust HER andwont believe you.... whats the point of continuously trying to argue your point when you aren't gonna win and are just digging yourself a deeper hole?

for the same reason why should we listen to you? when you break it down everybody is bias.... but the fact of the matter remains... there are MANY people here who know Shii and trust HER andwont believe you.... whats the point of continuously trying to argue your point when you aren't gonna win and are just digging yourself a deeper hole?
It is fine if you do not wish to believe me, I'm simply warning others.

I don't know why so many people are responding to this spam.

#1 His join date is March'11 anyone can say there a lurker but really are a fake.

#2 Your picking a dispute with a member that's been here for at least 2 years. About something that happened on another site and even the Mod/Admin with the other person.

Not trying to be mini mod but there has been to many how can I say weeds in this yard of Smogon.

I don't know why so many people are responding to this spam.

#1 His join date is March'11 anyone can say there a lurker but really are a fake.

#2 Your picking a dispute with a member that's been here for at least 2 years. About something that happened on another site and even the Mod/Admin with the other person.

Not trying to be mini mod but there has been to many how can I say weeds in this yard of Smogon.
One can lie, but why do that? In those 7 months, I've read every analysis on 5th-gen Pokes. You think you know everything, whereas you do not.

You just can't stand the fact that Shii hacks.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This is going nowhere, fast.

We will not be taking action in this case. This case allegedly happened a long time ago on another site. We care a lot more about what people are doing on this site now or in the recent past. We aren't here to enforce old grudges.

This is going nowhere, fast.

We will not be taking action in this case. This case allegedly happened a long time ago on another site. We care a lot more about what people are doing on this site now or in the recent past. We aren't here to enforce old grudges.
Okay. Case closed then, my sincere apologies to the posters.

If you are blacklisted for DC'ing are you allowed to keep a shop open? Or If you trade hacked pokemon are you on the wifi blacklist too?

Also reading back on the blacklist drama of the last couple of days i saw someone post about a timer ball jirachi? can you be blacklisted for using something like that? [Most Rachis i make are in ultra balls because they look nice] i don't want t get black listed over something silly like this

Thanks

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ya. I don't want to mini mod, and I may be wrong, but in order to be a legal hack it must be legit in every way, shape, and form. That includes balls.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Or you could just, y'know, not hack at all. Just saying.

Also, may I remind all users - DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED. This is not a peanut gallery, this is not a place for debate. This thread is for reporting of blacklistable offences only. Any debating should be done privately with the people involved, and of course the mods. Everyone else should butt out and stop adding their 2 cents which is frankly, neither helpful nor welcome. This thread is for the site, it is not for you to rant.

Just a quick question before I start accusing...
I did a bit of research but STILL dont see anyway ''TrainderDash'' could have a Lucario that was NOT affected by ground type moves. No moves were done to switch abilities, lucario is NOT a flying pokemon, nor does he have levitate. He has a X2 WEAKNESS to ground....how then, is does an EARTHPOWER NOT AFFECT lucario? any light on the subject?

Just a quick question before I start accusing...
I did a bit of research but STILL dont see anyway ''TrainderDash'' could have a Lucario that was NOT affected by ground type moves. No moves were done to switch abilities, lucario is NOT a flying pokemon, nor does he have levitate. He has a X2 WEAKNESS to ground....how then, is does an EARTHPOWER NOT AFFECT lucario? any light on the subject?
Balloon? .-.

What does it say when you use Earthquake on it then? If it's the balloon, it should say something like "Balloon makes the Lucario unaffected by Ground-type" or something like that, I think, which should already explain why your Earthquake is uneffective against it. .-.

Nope, I doubled checked this as it was my first though....and also when you use a balloon, it says ''Balloon made Lucario float up'' or something along those lines when the pokemon comes onn the field...nothing like that was said....I was thinking maybe he hacked levitate on, but the livitate ability never flashed up either....

Or maybe it just evade the move? I mean, if it doesn't affect by the move, the game ALWAYS said why's it not...Like "Lucario evades the move" or something. What does yours say when you realize that Earthquake is ineffective against that Lucario? .-.

it said the samething it would say if you used a ground move on a flying guy ''Ground-type attacks do not affect enemy Lucario'' which is what it said

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
GoogleKnight added to Battle Me blacklist for illegal hacks. Video proof was obtained of at least 2 hacked mons, and potentially others. Battle this fool at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)