Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually wasn't his Cresselia. That Cresselia doesn't match the OT he has. He didn't know how to use to Pokecheck. He has me do his checks from now on. I just started doing hack checks for him today. Trust me, he had no intention of trading a hack to anyone.
I know what you mean, i just wrote here because i thought he was trying to cheat me, that's not a problem, don't worry ^^

Reporting user Impact for distributing illegitimate pokemon.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454498&page=2 for trade thread
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=96363&u2=53997 for VMs (note, user has deleted several messages, I'm not sure if Moderators can retrieve these)
Pokemon in question: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=184468

Reasons for believed to be trading hacks:
  • User is initially hesistant to pokecheck - No explanation provided
  • User makes pokemon public on pokecheck.
  • Pokemon has already been downloaded twice before I recieve the pokecheck link (I open it almost instantly)
  • Pokemon is downloaded once again soon after I state this
  • Pokemon is not downloaded in the hours afterwards
  • User apparently had never used pokecheck before, but somehow knows that a pokemon needs to be public to be viewed - No explanation provided
  • User is very slow to provide reasoning.
  • User opts not to send screenshot, even though the option is far easier, and can be seen as an option on the page - No explanation provided
  • User tries to call of the trade as soon as I get suspicious (see VMs)
  • User states they send the pokemon via the GTS ("when I put in the DNS then send the pokemon" - stated in a now deleted comment), even though a premier ribbon is attached, which is impossible. - No explanation provided
  • User then changes story to say they uploaded a .pkm file
  • User constantly tells me not to report them because we haven't traded or they can't be banned for that.
  • User deletes several VMs, at least one containing crucial evidence (Others probably containing it as well, as I can't remember all of them. Note: recovering some of these would be very helpful) - No explanation provided
  • User goes offline when I try and ask them about this.
Bold indicates EXTREMELY suspicious behavior
Wherever I have put No explanation provided, I have asked them about it and they have not replied.

I have tried to reason with them, as you can see in the VMs.

Reporting user Impact for distributing illegitimate pokemon.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454498&page=2 for trade thread
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=96363&u2=53997 for VMs (note, user has deleted several messages, I'm not sure if Moderators can retrieve these)
Pokemon in question: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=184468

Reasons for believed to be trading hacks:
  • User is initially hesistant to pokecheck - No explanation provided
  • User makes pokemon public on pokecheck.
  • Pokemon has already been downloaded twice before I recieve the pokecheck link (I open it almost instantly)
  • Pokemon is downloaded once again soon after I state this
  • Pokemon is not downloaded in the hours afterwards
  • User apparently had never used pokecheck before, but somehow knows that a pokemon needs to be public to be viewed - No explanation provided
  • User is very slow to provide reasoning.
  • User opts not to send screenshot, even though the option is far easier, and can be seen as an option on the page - No explanation provided
  • User tries to call of the trade as soon as I get suspicious (see VMs)
  • User states they send the pokemon via the GTS ("when I put in the DNS then send the pokemon" - stated in a now deleted comment), even though a premier ribbon is attached, which is impossible. - No explanation provided
  • User then changes story to say they uploaded a .pkm file
  • User constantly tells me not to report them because we haven't traded or they can't be banned for that.
  • User deletes several VMs, at least one containing crucial evidence (Others probably containing it as well, as I can't remember all of them. Note: recovering some of these would be very helpful) - No explanation provided
  • User goes offline when I try and ask them about this.
Bold indicates EXTREMELY suspicious behavior
Wherever I have put No explanation provided, I have asked them about it and they have not replied.

I have tried to reason with them, as you can see in the VMs.
This ain't gonna fly. Both discussion and distribution of .pkm on Smogon is against the rules. Yes, PokeCheck is a .pkm resource.

You two will most likely be left to sort this out between yourselves.

avatias0, like I said, the Mew is Bond697's Mew. A very well known RNG researcher. I have not even traded you the Mew yet, and yet you accuse me of hacking it even though it passed the hack check. The mew is perfectly legit and RNG'd by Bond697 himself.

I do not know how to pokegen/sav. Like Orginforme said, it is difficult to hack a event with everything correct.

If I created hacked pokemon, wouldn't you think that I would put them up for trade in my trade thread and list it as my own? Instead of using other smogon user's full redis pokemon? I have traded with a lot of smogon users and not one of them has ever said that I have traded a hack pokemon.

This case is closed. Expert Even VM'd me this "avatias0's information is not enough to blacklist you this time"

avatias0, like I said, the Mew is Bond697's Mew. A very well known RNG researcher. I have not even traded you the Mew yet, and yet you accuse me of hacking it even though it passed the hack check. The mew is perfectly legit and RNG'd by Bond697 himself.

I do not know how to pokegen/sav. Like Orginforme said, it is difficult to hack a event with everything correct.

If I created hacked pokemon, wouldn't you think that I would put them up for trade in my trade thread and list it as my own? Instead of using other smogon user's full redis pokemon? I have traded with a lot of smogon users and not one of them has ever said that I have traded a hack pokemon.

This case is closed. Expert Even VM'd me this "avatias0's information is not enough to blacklist you this time"
I hear a lot of statements with no supporting evidence.
I don't know how you would know about the difficulty of hacking an event. If you are so innocent I don't see why you would not be able to answer so many of the questions, and why you DELETED SEVERAL OF YOUR VMS.
If you have nothing to hide, then I suggest you answer these questions.

This ain't gonna fly. Both discussion and distribution of .pkm on Smogon is against the rules. Yes, PokeCheck is a .pkm resource.

You two will most likely be left to sort this out between yourselves.
The fact is he was misleading and lying about how/where the pokemon game from. He was asking about DNS settings (in a now deleted post, I really do not see why the moderators do not pursue this further, perhaps asking why this was deleted, because I am yet to get a response), when he uploaded via .pkm file and did not tell me this for some time, trying to avoid the question.
I really have no idea why he would try and cover this up, and I think it requires further investigation, given he is so reluctant to answer the questions I ask.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
he has no reason to hack things that are easily available for free. you're being annoying, he deleted your annoying vms. problem solved.

just fyi, whatever mod is reading this, i wouldn't even be posting in here if i hadn't seen my name come up.

he has no reason to hack things that are easily available for free. you're being annoying, he deleted your annoying vms. problem solved.

just fyi, whatever mod is reading this, i wouldn't even be posting in here if i hadn't seen my name come up.
They were not my VMs, they were his. Once I brought up the contradictions in them, he deleted them.
Are you sure the PID and nature matches yours?

I would also like to see if he actually owns the pokecheck entry, because it is still public and has not been removed.

I wanted to talk to a mod about being put on the blacklist 1) without being consulted that I was on the blacklist as if I was to make a trade or have a personal giveaway then I would have been penalized for it,but I cannot be consulted about being blacklisted. 2)The person who got me blacklisted (megamanx) had more then over (key word over) a week to consult a MOD about blacklisting me. As a matter of fact the Mod that did speak to (who can be found on simple Q&A mark 2) on this situation told me the rules and left it at that so why am I still being blacklisted?
When this conversation was first going I knew nothing about Redis,fully redis, non-redis or eneyother redis that has to do with pokemon being given away for free and the terms and conditions that came along with these giveaways. It was shown that I did have the pokemon up for trade on serebii THE SAME DAY I offered it up for trade on smogon when I was consulted about this matter I deeply apologized and removed the pokemon from my trade offers list and he (and 5 other members) still pounded me about the subject even though I REAPETEDLY told him I was sorry for the situation. If someone you(Mod) or megamanx can show me some proof where I learned about these rules and still broke them or was a reapeted offender then I would greatly appreciate it and I will leave the subject alone if noone cannot then I demand to be taken off of this "blacklist" or I would like to know how to delete my account. I stress this to the MOD of Q&A and megamanX that he made me look completly untrustworthy because I told him I was going to erase the skitty I recived and that he made me look unproffesional and completely embarrased me when all he had to do was VM/PM me about the matter if we were going to go back and forth until a MOD has to step in a say "thats enough everyone calm down tlb31m here's the rules follow them". Why was I not blacklisted then? Again can you show me where I repeated this offence with me willingly knowing the rules?

I wanted to talk to a mod about being put on the blacklist 1) without being consulted that I was on the blacklist as if I was to make a trade or have a personal giveaway then I would have been penalized for it,but I cannot be consulted about being blacklisted. 2)The person who got me blacklisted (megamanx) had more then over (key word over) a week to consult a MOD about blacklisting me. As a matter of fact the Mod that did speak to (who can be found on simple Q&A mark 2) on this situation told me the rules and left it at that so why am I still being blacklisted?
When this conversation was first going I knew nothing about Redis,fully redis, non-redis or eneyother redis that has to do with pokemon being given away for free and the terms and conditions that came along with these giveaways. It was shown that I did have the pokemon up for trade on serebii THE SAME DAY I offered it up for trade on smogon when I was consulted about this matter I deeply apologized and removed the pokemon from my trade offers list and he (and 5 other members) still pounded me about the subject even though I REAPETEDLY told him I was sorry for the situation. If someone you(Mod) or megamanx can show me some proof where I learned about these rules and still broke them or was a reapeted offender then I would greatly appreciate it and I will leave the subject alone if noone cannot then I demand to be taken off of this "blacklist" or I would like to know how to delete my account. I stress this to the MOD of Q&A and megamanX that he made me look completly untrustworthy because I told him I was going to erase the skitty I recived and that he made me look unproffesional and completely embarrased me when all he had to do was VM/PM me about the matter if we were going to go back and forth until a MOD has to step in a say "thats enough everyone calm down tlb31m here's the rules follow them". Why was I not blacklisted then? Again can you show me where I repeated this offence with me willingly knowing the rules?
Note: The Moderator (EE) said that you should stop arguing in SQ/R and move it to VM not that it was acceptable. Your blacklisted now thats that. You can always try and remove yourself from the BlackList.
Sorry to interfere - just clarifying apologies if it was unecessairy.

Note: The Moderator (EE) said that you should stop arguing in SQ/R and move it to VM not that it was acceptable. Your blacklisted now thats that. You can always try and remove yourself from the BlackList.
Sorry to interfere - just clarifying apologies if it was unecessairy.
Yeah this is not a 4th party conversation the rules clearly state that if your not involved then dont comment.

Yeah this is not a 4th party conversation the rules clearly state that if your not involved then dont comment.

Ok well im involved with this. (Since you say your gonna report me for helping Megamanx)

Well what CI said has a reason. They told you to stop with this argument but you still kept on posting about this. So the solution:Blacklist.

I posted because tlb31m told me (and four other people) that he was going to report us because we "helped" MegaManX.

Ok well im involved with this. (Since you say your gonna report me for helping Megamanx)

Well what CI said has a reason. They told you to stop with this argument but you still kept on posting about this. So the solution:Blacklist.

I posted because tlb31m told me (and four other people) that he was going to report us because we "helped" MegaManX.
What?! I never gave your name as one of the people involved. Did you read that in my long paragraph? Did you see japans name in their also I was the one that wanted to stop talking about it and everybody else were the one's going on and on about it when the MOD told EVERYONE to settle down I never brung it back up almost 2 weeks later im blacklisted and everyone is still going against me. If you felt that way why did you offer a trade with me just 2 days ago?.... Its cool I never had eney hard feelings towards eneybody but yet nobody on this community seems to like me so if the MODs are reading this can you please tell me how to delete my account I tried going to user cp under account options but it wont allow me to

What?! I never gave your name as one of the people involved. Did you read that in my long paragraph? Did you see japans name in their also I was the one that wanted to stop talking about it and everybody else were the one's going on and on about it when the MOD told EVERYONE to settle down I never brung it back up almost 2 weeks later im blacklisted and everyone is still going against me. If you felt that way why did you offer a trade with me just 2 days ago?.... Its cool I never had eney hard feelings towards eneybody but yet nobody on this community seems to like me so if the MODs are reading this can you please tell me how to delete my account I tried going to user cp under account options but it wont allow me to

Trading is a whole other thing, and I was okay with it but what was suspicious was the redis rights, thats why I didn't post the pokemon in my shop.

And yes you did involve my name, you said "All right thats enough, if this continues im going to report you to the mods, especially you Japan."

Its good enough that I forgave you, but still you were redising peoples pokemon.

I still don't think your a scammer or nothing like that, I just think you you brake the redis rules of other people.

No question for that.

EDIT: I couldn't find the Quote because they made a new SQSR thread.

EDIT 2: This is my last post, I don't want to clog up the thread.

I would like to report that JKfrankko has ripped me and other players off by trading illegal hacked pokemon. I told Bond that I would wait for him to comeback online so we can discuss about these hacked pokemon with his ot in their info. He has been showing up a few times and still hasn't responded over the past few months. So that obviously means he's ignoring us including on his email account. So I suggest that he should be blacklisted if this is the case.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=76394

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)