Wi-Fi Event Discussion -(NA/EU)Deoxys out now; (JP)Genesect reveal

Would like to point out that serebii updated wih the remaining details of the event: its last move is in fact Techno Blast, and it does have a set nature which will in fact be Hasty. That's actually not too bad considering physi-sect usually needs to run Ice Beam to hit Giratina anyways. Could be worse.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but they just announced a limited release of a level 100 serperior among others at the pokemon centers in japan. Could this mean DW Serp is finally coming?
I suspect if any of those starters had their DW abilities, they would have said so from the start.

Every time there's been some sort of giveaway or event for the starters everyone jumps to the conclusion of "THEY MIGHT HAVE DW ABILITIES"

That's why I'd always use a shiny Genesect, regardless of its moveset. Assuming it isn't locked into one nature.

Would like to point out that serebii updated wih the remaining details of the event: its last move is in fact Techno Blast, and it does have a set nature which will in fact be Hasty. That's actually not too bad considering physi-sect usually needs to run Ice Beam to hit Giratina anyways. Could be worse.
Well so much for my idea.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Since BW1, they don't need to be. I know there has been a shiny Golurk/Hydreigon event back in 2011, and they both have random natures.

This is just Game Freak being an ass. But at least its nature isn't bad!

Since BW1, they don't need to be. I know there has been a shiny Golurk/Hydreigon event back in 2011, and they both have random natures.

This is just Game Freak being an ass. But at least its nature isn't bad!
Extremespeed
Choice Scarf
Hasty (+Speed) nature
blaze kick

I FEEL THERE'S A THEME HERE
BUT I DUNNO
KINDA SUBTLE

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guested on PP.org said:
A Jirachi is going to be distributed to Japanese Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 games from July 1st to July 31st in a tie-in with some episode of the anime in July.

We don't know if it's a wifi or local distribution yet, because it was only teased in Corocoro, but it's probably wifi.

More details when it's officially announced.

a 100 power STAB move with a 40% chance to raise the attack stat thanks to serene grace sounds like it could be viable in some way - perhaps on the scarf set?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
34% - you need to factor in accuracy.

Also, UnnerveTwo is officially out now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)