[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
confirming, it started out pretty bad with him up 5-2, but a late game swellow sweep brought it to 1-0, but swellow died of its on fault, brave bird/burn damaging/stealth rocking itself to death

Oh my, THE PIMP GOT SLAPPED!
just kidding, great job guys! my opponent is at a party today unfortunately so we might have to battle tomorrow :/

This was your last pm. You didn't tell me that we would battle exactely at 7 pm (my time). Besides I was on at that time, but i didn't see you. This is ridiculous.

@Pablo: we battled just before but then he had to leave for whatever reason which he told me right before, so we coulnd't finish the battle. I don't want to judge (obviously) the outcome, so it's up to you or Slimi.
Oh come on wiinri. I specifically said that I HAD to go at 12. And we started at 11:51, so I HAD to go at 12. That's why I wanted to battle earlier, because I HAD to go. I thought it was pretty obvious that a battle could take a long time, so we had to battle earlier. But yeah, if you think that it was my fault that I hadn't told you, then go ahead and you can go on to the next round if you want. But if you don't want to decide, because I don't either, let Pablo choose. And fyi, the battle was 4-4, and each of us had full HP, so you can choose.

saturday 7-9 PM or 10-12 PM (my time) would be fine with me. I hope we can arrange our battle around that time. thanks for your good cooperation btw. this makes things much easier :)
this was my last pm and I posted your answer above. We did our match around 9pm but I seriously didn't know that you had to leave at 9 as you had agree with the times.

[...]
And on Saturday I can go on at 7-9 pm for you (10-12 am me), but I HAVE to go at 9 pm (12 am). I can also go on from 10-12pm you (1-3 pm me), and 2-7 am for you (4-9 pm), and again, I have to go at 9.
[...]
Sorry for that much restrictions, but here is the times I can go on:

Thursday-Friday: 2-7 AM, will go off at 7 (4-9 PM me)
Saturday: 7-9 PM, will go off at 9 (10-12 AM me), 10-12 PM, will go off at 12 (1-3 PM me), 2-7 AM, will go off at 7 (4-9 PM me)
[...]
I really thought you would have also time between 10 and 12 pm. Besides we tried WiFi for a half hour, thats why we couldn't make it in time.
I don't think it's your fault but it isn't mine either.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, Pablo.

harro said he'd give me the win.
Have him post here to confirm please. Lame that he'd join a tournament and not do his match =/.

this was my last pm and I posted your answer above. We did our match around 9pm but I seriously didn't know that you had to leave at 9 as you had agree with the times.

I really thought you would have also time between 10 and 12 pm. Besides we tried WiFi for a half hour, thats why we couldn't make it in time.
I don't think it's your fault but it isn't mine either.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, Pablo.
I will decide the result of this match later on today. Thanks to both for letting me know what happens and at least trying to get it done.

The only time Diploman and I have had a chance to battle each other was Friday night, and we got DC'd in the middle of the match. He said the only time he'd be able to connect again is 2-3 AM my time tonight. Because this isn't a reasonable time for me, and also because it's technically past the deadline, I'm basing the winner of this match on how things were going in our only match.

I believe Diploman would have won, as he had the better team, so he's the winner of this round. Sorry to disappoint the people who thought I'd win, but honestly, I'm so rusty anyway, lol...

Also, I think it's amazing how many people weren't able to do their rounds this time. :\ There have been problems with staggering time differences (when it was midnight for me, Diploman was getting lunch). Oh, and I still want opinions on what I should donate to the tourney for a prize.

I added Raistmagic on MSN and wrote him a PM, but he didn't answer =/ Hope we can get the battle done :s

guys sorry i havent been ablee to complete my match, i thought i was a sub and forgot to go on the website, but i cant battle today, so if you guys could gimme till tomorrow at 6 gmt -6 i would really appreciate it, if you dont, well i guess you are just fallowing the rules,i apologize for not checking the site before.
nvm guys i can battle, i found my DS.

I waited for Raistmagic yesterday, but he wasn't online when we wanted to battle :s Hope we can get it done before this round is over =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)