1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 1)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi Tournaments' started by Pablo, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geren

Geren

I win against Alakapimp in a nice match.
  2. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

confirming, it started out pretty bad with him up 5-2, but a late game swellow sweep brought it to 1-0, but swellow died of its on fault, brave bird/burn damaging/stealth rocking itself to death
  3. asiankid123

asiankid123

Oh my, THE PIMP GOT SLAPPED!
    just kidding, great job guys! my opponent is at a party today unfortunately so we might have to battle tomorrow :/
  4. Slimi

Slimi

Oh come on wiinri. I specifically said that I HAD to go at 12. And we started at 11:51, so I HAD to go at 12. That's why I wanted to battle earlier, because I HAD to go. I thought it was pretty obvious that a battle could take a long time, so we had to battle earlier. But yeah, if you think that it was my fault that I hadn't told you, then go ahead and you can go on to the next round if you want. But if you don't want to decide, because I don't either, let Pablo choose. And fyi, the battle was 4-4, and each of us had full HP, so you can choose.
  5. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Lost to asiankid123 2-0. A crit killed my physical wall early on and I was pretty much done after that. Pretty good match though overall.
  6. asiankid123

asiankid123

Confirming, TFS what was your physical wall? you can pm me it :D
  7. Jigo

Jigo

harro said he'd give me the win.
  8. Magik0722

Magik0722

deschain is a master of suspense
  9. bach47

bach47

this was my last pm and I posted your answer above. We did our match around 9pm but I seriously didn't know that you had to leave at 9 as you had agree with the times.

I really thought you would have also time between 10 and 12 pm. Besides we tried WiFi for a half hour, thats why we couldn't make it in time.
    I don't think it's your fault but it isn't mine either.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, Pablo.
  10. Pablo

Pablo

Have him post here to confirm please. Lame that he'd join a tournament and not do his match =/.

I will decide the result of this match later on today. Thanks to both for letting me know what happens and at least trying to get it done.
  11. Tase

Tase

The only time Diploman and I have had a chance to battle each other was Friday night, and we got DC'd in the middle of the match. He said the only time he'd be able to connect again is 2-3 AM my time tonight. Because this isn't a reasonable time for me, and also because it's technically past the deadline, I'm basing the winner of this match on how things were going in our only match.

I believe Diploman would have won, as he had the better team, so he's the winner of this round. Sorry to disappoint the people who thought I'd win, but honestly, I'm so rusty anyway, lol...

Also, I think it's amazing how many people weren't able to do their rounds this time. :\ There have been problems with staggering time differences (when it was midnight for me, Diploman was getting lunch). Oh, and I still want opinions on what I should donate to the tourney for a prize.
  12. Massi

Massi

I added Raistmagic on MSN and wrote him a PM, but he didn't answer =/ Hope we can get the battle done :s
  13. Deschain

Deschain

haha, we will get our battle on in the next couple hours. xD

EDIT: lost to Magik 3-0.

got hax'd into the grave. >.<

EDIT: i also recorded the battle, if i'm supposed to upload it somewhere...
  14. Magik0722

Magik0722

Reporting my win over deschain
  15. sandman

sandman Bum bum bum bum
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i pmed destroyer today, then i checked his profile and he hasn't been active since the 6th
  16. Destroyer

Destroyer

guys sorry i havent been ablee to complete my match, i thought i was a sub and forgot to go on the website, but i cant battle today, so if you guys could gimme till tomorrow at 6 gmt -6 i would really appreciate it, if you dont, well i guess you are just fallowing the rules,i apologize for not checking the site before.
    nvm guys i can battle, i found my DS.
  17. Magik0722

Magik0722

Cant wait for round 2
  18. Massi

Massi

I waited for Raistmagic yesterday, but he wasn't online when we wanted to battle :s Hope we can get it done before this round is over =/
  19. Harro237

Harro237

Confirming.
    Good Luck to jigo in later rounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)