1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 2)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi Tournaments' started by Pablo, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jigo

Jigo

a very close match. gg Erodent!
  2. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy 真实自我隐藏,暗冷的门面繁荣
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Geren's is having some wifi issue so i can't really battle him. Hopefully he fixes it before the deadline
  3. DEZTROYA

DEZTROYA

Pm my opponent Athlos and he isnt ready he told me his decision but idk i better let him decide whenever he posts :)

Edit:he Forfeited and says he doesnt want to battle i will tell him to post here to confirm :\
  4. Geren

Geren

Problems are fixed :]
    Already tested my connection in a couple of battles, we'll battle soon!
  5. Althos

Althos

Confirming, I forfeited ^^
  6. Pablo

Pablo

Why would you join a tournament and then in Round 2 decide you do not want to battle? ...
  7. Althos

Althos

I had some troubles with my team =/
  8. Fightgar

Fightgar

me and magik will try to get our match done tonight, i hope to meet him on the IRC

edit: its about midnight EST my time so its past the deadline technically and still no sign of magik around. We had originally agreed to a battle on either friday or saturday but friday ended up being bad for him and he was unable to get on when i was around. Saturday i had to work while magik went to an all day brawl tournament and was unavailable untill late. Too late for me to up as i had to get up very early for work today. So the last i heard from Magik he said he'd try to meet me on the IRC sometime today or tonight i guess, but his normal times are around 6pm to 10am so I may be asleep by 3am as i have some school work and a test to take care of tomorrow. Magik's last activity was around 9a.m. this morning, while i was at work. So unless he's on sometime later on tonight then i guess our match will have to be up to pablo :( I was really looking forward to a good match too..
  9. Magik0722

Magik0722

Lost to fightgar
  10. Fightgar

Fightgar

confirming the win, good game magik, hax was more on my side for this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)