[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm my opponent Athlos and he isnt ready he told me his decision but idk i better let him decide whenever he posts :)

Edit:he Forfeited and says he doesnt want to battle i will tell him to post here to confirm :\

me and magik will try to get our match done tonight, i hope to meet him on the IRC

edit: its about midnight EST my time so its past the deadline technically and still no sign of magik around. We had originally agreed to a battle on either friday or saturday but friday ended up being bad for him and he was unable to get on when i was around. Saturday i had to work while magik went to an all day brawl tournament and was unavailable untill late. Too late for me to up as i had to get up very early for work today. So the last i heard from Magik he said he'd try to meet me on the IRC sometime today or tonight i guess, but his normal times are around 6pm to 10am so I may be asleep by 3am as i have some school work and a test to take care of tomorrow. Magik's last activity was around 9a.m. this morning, while i was at work. So unless he's on sometime later on tonight then i guess our match will have to be up to pablo :( I was really looking forward to a good match too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)