Not open for further replies.
Update:
#639 Terrakion

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Justified
Moves: Retaliate, Rock Slide, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance
IVs: 31/29/27/4/31/31
OT: Trogdor | ID: 59282
Level 50 UT

(Not the best Terrak in the world but it was literally my first reset and I thought fuck it)

I was interested in a couple of your beautiful mons :) (rule number 4 right?) ;)
Would you trade a flawless female net ball charmander for my flawless female lux ball chamander? Been looking for quite some time now... :)
Also, please CMT for dream ball slowpoke, lux ball pawniard, and to a lesser extent, friend ball yamna and lure ball magikarp? I have the heavy ball shellder you wanted :)

I was interested in a couple of your beautiful mons :) (rule number 4 right?) ;)
Would you trade a flawless female net ball charmander for my flawless female lux ball chamander? Been looking for quite some time now... :)
Also, please CMT for dream ball slowpoke, lux ball pawniard, and to a lesser extent, friend ball yamna and lure ball magikarp? I have the heavy ball shellder you wanted :)
Hey, thanks for your interest! I checked your breedables stuff and addition to the two you mentioned, I'd also like a Moon Ball Absol. I'd be willing to trade everything you mentioned for the three, but perhaps mostly spitbacks?

Also I just want to mentioned I noticed in your thread the spread you have for your HP Fighting litwick yields HP Fire (probably not the most useful thing for it :P)

Hey, thanks for your interest! I checked your breedables stuff and addition to the two you mentioned, I'd also like a Moon Ball Absol. I'd be willing to trade everything you mentioned for the three, but perhaps mostly spitbacks?

Also I just want to mentioned I noticed in your thread the spread you have for your HP Fighting litwick yields HP Fire (probably not the most useful thing for it :P)
If you don't have a flawless Charmander lying around, I could do spitbacks, I was mostly looking for a flawless one 'cause I have a lux one ready and was too lazy to breed ^^
And if you want the rest to be spitbacks as well, I guess we can do that :) but can we make it 4 meaningful flawless IVs?

Thanks for the info on Litwick, I really gotta go through my thread once and check mistakes... ^^

(Small) update: Rock Head train has no breaks edition

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Sturdy --> Rock Head
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

If you don't have a flawless Charmander lying around, I could do spitbacks, I was mostly looking for a flawless one 'cause I have a lux one ready and was too lazy to breed ^^
And if you want the rest to be spitbacks as well, I guess we can do that :) but can we make it 4 meaningful flawless IVs?

Thanks for the info on Litwick, I really gotta go through my thread once and check mistakes... ^^
I'm pretty sure I have most of the spitbacks on Bank but I'm gonna have to double check (esp for Yanma, since a lot have 30 for HP Fire etc). Between schoolwork and Chinese New Year I probably won't be able to trade until Friday afternoon, will that be oK?

I'm pretty sure I have most of the spitbacks on Bank but I'm gonna have to double check (esp for Yanma, since a lot have 30 for HP Fire etc). Between schoolwork and Chinese New Year I probably won't be able to trade until Friday afternoon, will that be oK?
That's fine, gives me a little time to breed them :)
EDIT: we said a spitback trade for the charmanders right?

Ehy, i'm interested to these 2 Pokes :)

#303 Mawile
Nickname: Double Down
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Sound
OT: mechaDamage | ID: 14302

Nickname: Drei-Force
Nature: Modest | Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
OT: Leo | ID: 27813

I Can offer you many SFPB, you can check them in my Trade Threade :)
I don't have many SF with nice balls, but give them a chance ^^

Link in my signature

Ehy, i'm interested to these 2 Pokes :)
#303 Mawile
Nickname: Double Down
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Sound
OT: mechaDamage | ID: 14302

Nickname: Drei-Force
Nature: Modest | Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
OT: Leo | ID: 27813

I Can offer you many SFPB, you can check them in my Trade Threade :)
I don't have many SF with nice balls, but give them a chance ^^

Link in my signature
Sorry, I didn't see anything that interests me at the moment.

CMT for these guys please

#641 Tornadus (Therian)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Superpower, Hurricane, Knock Off, U-Turn
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
OT: Trogdor | ID: 02272
Level 40 UT

#642 Thundurus (Therian)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Nasty Plot, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
IVs: 31/e/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
Level 40 UT

CMT for these guys please

#641 Tornadus (Therian)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Superpower, Hurricane, Knock Off, U-Turn
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
Level 40 UT

#642 Thundurus (Therian)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Nasty Plot, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
IVs: 31/e/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
Level 40 UT
Do you have a trained, male version of your dive ball jellicent? If not I'd like any female version of it for one of the two 'mons you were interested in.

Are interested in trading your treecko or a treecko spitback for an adamant female huge power bunnelby? 31,31,31,X,31,31

Hi, would you please CMT for your three RNG'd genies? I have several of your specific matching ball females (namely Dive & Moon Swablu, Heavy Shellder, Lure Heracross, Foongus in Premier, and Moon Sneasel), though some I don't have perfect females of so I'd need more time to breed them. Check post #8 for more options. Hopefully you find enough to go 6:3. Since I'd have to (potentially) breed 6 females, it'll take me some time.

Also, if you're able to un-NN your shiny Pinsir, I'd be interested in that as well. Lmk, thanks!

Hi, would you please CMT for your three RNG'd genies? I have several of your specific matching ball females (namely Dive & Moon Swablu, Heavy Shellder, Lure Heracross, Foongus in Premier, and Moon Sneasel), though some I don't have perfect females of so I'd need more time to breed them. Check post #8 for more options. Hopefully you find enough to go 6:3. Since I'd have to (potentially) breed 6 females, it'll take me some time.

Also, if you're able to un-NN your shiny Pinsir, I'd be interested in that as well. Lmk, thanks!
for a 6:3 could I get fast ball pidgey, lure heracross, primier foongus, moon swablu, moon sneasel, and lux HA skrelp?
and sorry i don't have a non-NN of pinsir (or any of my other tsv shinies for that matter) available.

for a 6:3 could I get fast ball pidgey, lure heracross, primier foongus, moon swablu, moon sneasel, and lux HA skrelp?
and sorry i don't have a non-NN of pinsir (or any of my other tsv shinies for that matter) available.
Did you want a normal 31/X/31/31/31/31 spread or HP Ground (which is worth more). If you prefer Timid over Modest, I think I should be able to switch that as well, just lmk. Everything else is good for me!

Did you want a normal 31/X/31/31/31/31 spread or HP Ground (which is worth more). If you prefer Timid over Modest, I think I should be able to switch that as well, just lmk. Everything else is good for me!
I prefer Modest on the pidgeot. Whether or not it has HP Ground doesn't matter, I've got a ditto with the right spread and I'm going to end up breeding for both variants lol.

Update: use the (sheer) force edition

#158 Tododile

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sheer Force
Egg Moves: Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

(and coming soon once I get off my butt:)

#152 Chickorita

Nature: Calm | Ability: Leaf Guard
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Leaf Storm, Grass Whistle, Ancient Power
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

#155 Cyndaquil

Nature: Timid | Ability: Flash Fire
Egg Moves: TBD
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 und HP Grass spread

Also, now that I do my own cloning, I updated said services in the OP, as doubtful as it is that people will need it given the QR Code+Browser function. I want to take the opportunity to give a huge thanks to all the wonderful community members who helped me out with cloning the past (too many members to tag rn, hoping each of you gets a chance to see this). If it weren't for all your help my trade thread would not be at the state it is today, and I would have not gotten the chance to share my 'mons with the community.

Hey man, great thread you got here! This is more of a future question (I don't have my game with me as of now since I am at college), but what do you think you'd want for that relaxed Diancie? I have a thread in my signature so you can take a look at that for anything you might be interested in =)

Hey man, great thread you got here! This is more of a future question (I don't have my game with me as of now since I am at college), but what do you think you'd want for that relaxed Diancie? I have a thread in my signature so you can take a look at that for anything you might be interested in =)
How do you go to college without your Pokemen on you? I can barely even go between classes without my 3DS... I'll trade the Diancie for your secrets x___x

But for real, can you do it for your shone HP fire magnezone?

How do you go to college without your Pokemen on you? I can barely even go between classes without my 3DS... I'll trade the Diancie for your secrets x___x

But for real, can you do it for your shone HP fire magnezone?
I go to a Military Academy lol, so it is a little different lifestyle (especially for a freshman). But yeah totally! I can do it for that Magnezone! I'll keep in touch with you on how close I am to getting my game. Can't wait to trade with you and doing future business =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)