WiFI Tournament Series 2 FINAL & Announcement on Series 3!

looking forward to the next tourny and hope to make it to the top 8 again.

im rooting for THB since i had my last battle was with him and it was great.

Hmm this sounds cool I got more than enough time to prepare, best of luck to everyone who enters. By the way are we going to allow any hacks? Or are we just going to use straight up breeding?

So, now Pedro is popular xD.

Good luke my friend, may the Hax be with you. Go Latin America YEAH!

Chile&Peru Brootherhood! Feel the Pisco Power!

I vote for Pedro to win =)

I hope ghandi chains a UU poke for a prize in his UU tourney too. I'm probably going to start UU laddering now to prepare for his tournament.

I always missed all the tournaments on Smogon. meh
well, I won't miss Ghandi's UU tourney :D

hf@both of you:heart:

also vids are cool!

IT'S ON! The fate of the finalists now rests in the hands of the mercy of the hax gods!

That is, after multiple tries to connect with each other...

I was going to post and show off how I knew before everyone else but you ruined it thanks a lot =[. But good luck guys lol

I had him. I had him. One mistake...one tiny little mistake in the very end and it's all over.

But damn, that was one of the most amazing battles ever. Mindgames everywhere, amazing predictions...and I got it all on tape! It's like 50 minutes long though, but still, that is definitely Tube-worthy.

Very, very gg, Pedro! I concede to your awesome Peruvian-ness.

0-2 btw.

I got a nice commentary from him all the way through, sort of, but can't wait to see the video, sounded like an awesome match :D

Congrats to you both, I got to hear some of the predictions you guys made and they were in fact warstoryworthy

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sounds like someone had a little date with Lady Luck.

Gratz on the win however.

Sounds like someone had a little date with Lady Luck.

Gratz on the win however.
Why would you say that when you didn't even see the battle, nor was any mention of one-sided hax implied ?_?. From what I heard it was fairly balanced, though one move missing was relatively crucial for Pedro.

Thanks to THB for that amazing battle!!! that is a real final!!! xD I made a lot of mistakes at the begin of the match and I was resignated to lose but afterthat I take a little of calm and when he miss that Focus Blast... was a big breath for me xD... but well, I won with a little help of hax but I think both have things like that so well... this was my very confuse battle and now becomes in my first championship here and I feel happy =), thanks to Pablo for made this tourney and all people who participated here ^^

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why would you say that when you didn't even see the battle, nor was any mention of one-sided hax implied ?_?. From what I heard it was fairly balanced, though one move missing was relatively crucial for Pedro.
Because there was no hax against him or any involved? Nice to see people taking the WiFi forum seriously.

Because there was no hax against him or any involved? Nice to see people taking the WiFi forum seriously.
Look at mr. cool dissin the wifi forums, look out everyone. I wouldn't undermine someone who managed a 1662 shoddy battle rating, and i'm not sure how thb ever did on shoddy but he's obviously a pretty competent battler. Grow up please =/

Now I see... if DBR would be my finalist rival, and this happend with him my "victory" doens't have importance(?) (I don't know the word >>) and I understand his point because I lose in other time about hax, hax pure and hard... but this game has a big part of that so if when we always lose by hax gets mad or something like that and "demerita" (another word >>) the rival's victory I think that's a kind of unfair but well... I'm so sorry with THB, but we know something Focus blast has a lower accuracy so...

cant wait to see the video on what sounded like an awesome match. :D

oh and look who is still bitter about wifi, hasn't grown up and yet still manages to post there.

DB grow up, and refrain from saying ANYTHING regarding a match you have ZERO knowledge about please, thanks.

Congrats -Pedro- on an amazing run at the tournament. I will be contacting all prize donnors, and thus future prize winners, as well as everyone who is entitled to a Starly/Chansey.

Can't wait to see the video :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)