Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

That would be awesome. Is the dratini breed gen 6 ok? Or did you still want to wait till your done and pick something out?
right now i am pretty focused on gen 7, so gen 7 breeds and appricorn balls are all i am really looking for at the moment. later when i get back to gen 6 i'll take gen 6 breeds again.

right now i am pretty focused on gen 7, so gen 7 breeds and appricorn balls are all i am really looking for at the moment. later when i get back to gen 6 i'll take gen 6 breeds again.
Ok I can definitely do either one of those for the mewtwo. Would a custom breed holding an apricot ball be ok and did you have any breeds in mind? I’ll see what I can do breed wise

Ok I can definitely do either one of those for the mewtwo. Would a custom breed holding an apricot ball be ok and did you have any breeds in mind? I’ll see what I can do breed wise
i am in need of a moon ball emolga as one of the people i was trading with couldn't supply it.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm gearing up for the Johto x Alola online competition, and couldn't help but notice your Shadow Togepi! Helping Hand would be a big boon, and I do have some Apricorn Balls to spare. Are there any in particular for which you're looking?

I'm gearing up for the Johto x Alola online competition, and couldn't help but notice your Shadow Togepi! Helping Hand would be a big boon, and I do have some Apricorn Balls to spare. Are there any in particular for which you're looking?
it depends, are the appricorn balls clone/hacked? i only want them if they are legit and uncloned.

I am able to do that for you. Did you have any other requests for the Emolga or just need it in a moon ball?
can it have the following egg moves:

Air Slash
Baton pass
Speed Swap
Ion Deluge

and timid nature. also hidden power ice if you can.

can it have the following egg moves:

Air Slash
Baton pass
Speed Swap
Ion Deluge

and timid nature. also hidden power ice if you can.
I don't have Hidden power dittos unfortunately but the rest I can do! Although if I get rid of destiny knot I could randomize till it comes out HP Ice and you could hyper train it.

*edit*

actually if that's what you want I could level it and Hyper train it up.

I don't have Hidden power dittos unfortunately but the rest I can do! Although if I get rid of destiny knot I could randomize till it comes out HP Ice and you could hyper train it.

*edit*

actually if that's what you want I could level it and Hyper train it up.
naw, you don't need to do that. i'll breed the hidden power myself. the egg moves, ball and nature should be fine.

naw, you don't need to do that. i'll breed the hidden power myself. the egg moves, ball and nature should be fine.
Ok sounds good. I will go for 5/6 flawless IV's then to hopefully make your Hidden power breeding easier. Oh yea did you want regular ability or HA? I should be able to do either one if I can find my dream ball emolga.

Ok sounds good. I will go for 5/6 flawless IV's then to hopefully make your Hidden power breeding easier. Oh yea did you want regular ability or HA? I should be able to do either one if I can find my dream ball emolga.
HA would be nice!
CMT for the shiny Poipole and Blasephilon please. :>
would a moon ball Jangmo-o and moon ball trapinch be ok? also would you be able to give them egg moves? I like my pokemon to have as many egg moves as possible, as I feel having the options it better then none at all. also it would save me time breeding!

would a moon ball Jangmo-o and moon ball trapinch be ok? also would you be able to give them egg moves? I like my pokemon to have as many egg moves as possible, as I feel having the options it better then none at all. also it would save me time breeding!
I don't think either have very notable egg moves...?

UPDATE!

Shiny Stakataka

Brave

TID: 32592
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline

31/31/31/3/31/0
-Iron Defense
-Iron Head
-Rock Blast
-Wide Guard

This one was a huge pain to rng abuse. not only did i have trouble hitting the target frame due to an rng quirk, but once i encountered it, i wasted 5 appricorn balls on it before i caught it. If anyone was 2 spare Level balls, 2 spare fast balls, and 1 heavy ball i'd be happy to trade for it!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)