Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

UPDATE!

Tapu Koko

Timid

TID:
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/0/30/31/31/31

-Natures Madness
-Discharge
-Agility
-Electro Ball

Tapu Lele

Timid

TID:

31/0/31/30/31/30

-Natures Madness
-Extra Sensory
-Flatter
-Moonblast

Tapu Bulu

Adamant

TID:

31/31/31/31/31/31
-Natures Madness
-Zen Headbutt
-Megahorn
-Skull Bash

Tapu Fini

Bold

TID:

31/0/31/30/31/30
-Natures Madness
-Muddy Water
-Aqua Ring
-Hydro Pump

MOON BALL TAPU'S!​

Would I be able to trade you an apricorn ball or two of your choice for the Bold Tapu Fini in a Moon Ball?

If you are interested I have a Shiny Adamant Silvally from the GameStop event that you can clone for yourself and add to your shop.

Last edited:
Would I be able to trade you an apricorn ball or two of your choice for the Bold Tapu Fini in a Moon Ball?
Yes, I could trade the fini for an appricorn ball! so long as the appricon balls aren't hacked/cloned, I'll take it! A moon ball would be nice as I used most of mine on those tapus XD

Yes, I could trade the fini for an appricorn ball! so long as the appricon balls aren't hacked/cloned, I'll take it! A moon ball would be nice as I used most of mine on those tapus XD
It’s an original moon ball from in game. I’ll be able to trade in about 5 hours (at work now)

Hello Inkblot :D
really nice shop that you have :)
So I can trade u some appricorn balls for the rng clones? I have some appricorn balls and I´m really interested in 3 pokemon.
Frist the timid shiny Latios with the OT May, second the Timid Keldeo with HP Electric and OT SMR2012 and the last pokemon is the calm shiny Heatran with OT Angie.
On my Ultramoon version, i have 1 Friend Ball and 1 Moon Ball and on my Sun version ive got 1 Friend Ball too and 1 Level Ball, 2 Lure Balls and 2 Speed Balls :)

Hello Inkblot :D
really nice shop that you have :)
So I can trade u some appricorn balls for the rng clones? I have some appricorn balls and I´m really interested in 3 pokemon.
Frist the timid shiny Latios with the OT May, second the Timid Keldeo with HP Electric and OT SMR2012 and the last pokemon is the calm shiny Heatran with OT Angie.
On my Ultramoon version, i have 1 Friend Ball and 1 Moon Ball and on my Sun version ive got 1 Friend Ball too and 1 Level Ball, 2 Lure Balls and 2 Speed Balls :)
yeah i can trade for those! the moon ball and 2 lure balls would be nice!

Perfect, really nice :)
Thank you so much :D
I trade the 2 Lure Balls to my Ultramoon, please tell me if youre ready to trade :)

Edit: Im ready to trade, I send you my FC :)

Last edited:
UPDATE!

Shiny Landorus

Adamant

TID: 65026

31/30/31/31/31/30
-Earth Power
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Sandstorm​

Last edited:
I would love to trade you for all five new moonball RNGs the most recent ones all the tapus plus landorus. Would you accept 5 moonballs since you need more now?

Inkblot

I would love to trade you for all five new moonball RNGs the most recent ones all the tapus plus landorus. Would you accept 5 moonballs since you need more now?

Inkblot
Yeah, i was wondering when you would ask for them all XD. and yeah, i was gonna ask for more moon balls as i only have like 3 left.
Hey, I’m finally available today so I can complete the trade we set up a while ago let me know if that’s ok with you.
if you are around we can trade.

Hi! I really liked our last trade, and I found myself in need of your Modest Gen4 shiny Heatran. Would you be willing to give it away for another Apricorn Ball?
As always, thanks :)

Yeah, i was wondering when you would ask for them all XD. and yeah, i was gonna ask for more moon balls as i only have like 3 left.

if you are around we can trade.

Sweet! I will let you know the nicknames for all 5. If I decide by the time I get home we can trade later tonight if that’s ok!

Also could you tell me the preferred battle strategy for the landorus? Was wondering what you had in mind for timid hp psychic or if that’s just how it came out

Inkblot

Also could you tell me the preferred battle strategy for the landorus? Was wondering what you had in mind for timid hp psychic or if that’s just how it came out

Inkblot
XD whoops, i forgot to change the nature when i copied the format. its not timid nature, its adamant! i fixed it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)