Winter Never Comes - Hail and it's Abusers

it would only be annoying if you don't run a flying type Pokemon; something the NU tier has a plethora of and can out speed those two pokemon you mentioned.
No, most flying-type Pokemon have trouble switching directly into Special Emboar and/or Ludicolo since Emboar can usually 2HKO or even OHKO Flying-types such as Swellow or Braviary while ones that resist Fire-and-Fighting such as Altaria (which is not that great) and Mantine can lose to the correct Hidden Power. For Ludicolo, it packs Ice Beam which does a ton of damage and after a Rain Dance, it outspeeds most Flying-types including Scarf Braviary. On the other hand, Tentacool is a safe switch-in to both of those threats and provides unique utility options.

I didn't know you had to go 6-0 to win a battle. Look at the overview of your opponents team and you will most likely find a poke on your team that isn't needed. Sacrifice it for the switch in.

I didn't know you had to go 6-0 to win a battle. Look at the overview of your opponents team and you will most likely find a poke on your team that isn't needed. Sacrifice it for the switch in.
That is not supporting your argument about Flying-types being a good switch-in to Special Emboar and Ludicolo; in fact, I do not even know what you are talking about. Also, making a battle 6-5 is not exactly a game heading your way.

To make this post not completely useless, Throh is a really good Pokemon against Hail teams, especially with hazards. It has the bulk to take some attacks and can start phazing away repeatedly with Circle Throw. Although Duosion does not take entry hazards damage, it gets forced out everytime it tries to switch in to Throh. Also, a general Dark + Fighting type core can usually smash most Hail teams since Duosion is usually their only counter to Fighting-types which allows said Dark-type to trap it with Pursuit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)