[More WIP than ever] The Honey Treehollow [2017 UPDATE: Still alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
CMT for a female spitback of Klefki, no IVs or anything needed
Hi! I am interested in a dream ball + HA female surskit. I can be ready to trade this in a few minutes, if you're able.

Also, I noticed in your wants list, you want dream ball + HA female aerodactyl? I have a 4 IV female retired breeder (egg moves tailwind and wide guard, but is level 28 with some random EVs) that I'd be willing to trade for a comparable female spitback of your electabuzz.

EDIT: Unevolved elekid is fine, lol. (Wasn't clear at first).

Hi! I am interested in a dream ball + HA female surskit. I can be ready to trade this in a few minutes, if you're able.

Also, I noticed in your wants list, you want dream ball + HA female aerodactyl? I have a 4 IV female retired breeder (egg moves tailwind and wide guard, but is level 28 with some random EVs) that I'd be willing to trade for a comparable female spitback of your electabuzz.

EDIT: Unevolved elekid is fine, lol. (Wasn't clear at first).
Ok. I might be able to trade either tonight (GMT -8) or tomorrow at this time

Your klefki spitback is ready. 5IV missing def, calm, egg moves switcheroo and iron defense. Were you also interested in aero? Let me know when you're ready to trade. :)
I'll be ready to trade whenever I have bred your stuff. It says that on the post. Also don't be rushing me, it says that on the rules too. Also I don't know if I'll want your Aero, since I might get one if Gabe agrees on our trade. So don't breed it until I tell you yes or no

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'll be ready to trade whenever I have bred your stuff. It says that on the post. Also don't be rushing me, it says that on the rules too. Also I don't know if I'll want your Aero, since I might get one if Gabe agrees on our trade. So don't breed it until I tell you yes or no
No intent to rush you. Just posting that your klefki was ready and some basic stats in response to your CMT. No need to be rude. I understand that some people are hassling you over on SQ/SR right now, though, so I'll let it slide. Again, let me know when you're ready to trade. :)

CMT for this, I don't mind trading a few things for it. I think I have one or two things on your want list too.

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by Ghost_V2 using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis

CMT for this, I don't mind trading a few things for it. I think I have one or two things on your want list too.

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by Ghost_V2 using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis
Wow man. Those are selling a lot. Ghost_V2 I definitely owe you one.

K, I want Dream Ball Nidoran (HA F of course, I want to breed it as well, Modest nature), Sport Ball Pinsir (F with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread, I don't care about ability, Adamant/Jolly) and a HA Nidoran F in a Dive Ball, no need for IVs or anything.

K, I want Dream Ball Nidoran (HA F of course, I want to breed it as well, Modest nature), Sport Ball Pinsir (F with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread, I don't care about ability, Adamant/Jolly) and a HA Nidoran F in a Dive Ball, no need for IVs or anything.
Alright the dream ball nido and pinir I think I have already, the dive will take me an hour or two. So your order form looks like this:

Nidoran (F)
Modest
HA
Dive (Spitback) and Dream Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31 I assume?)

Pinsir (F)
Adamant or Jolly
Sport Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31

Alright the dream ball nido and pinir I think I have already, the dive will take me an hour or two. So your order form looks like this:

Nidoran (F)
Modest
HA
Dive (Spitback) and Dream Ball (31/x/31/31/31/31 I assume?)

Pinsir (F)
Adamant or Jolly
Sport Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Yea, I care about the IVs on Dream Ball Nidoran, but not on Dive Ball. Actually I do care about nature: Make it Adamant. I don't care about IVs

You're welcome man. Still a little beat up on the nature though. Still I managed to get that timid one 2 points from flawless :)

interested in your heracross. I have these for trade:

6 iv ralts in dream ball
6 iv aerodactyl in dream ball male
6 iv misdreavus
6 iv pancham
6 iv timburr

No intent to rush you. Just posting that your klefki was ready and some basic stats in response to your CMT. No need to be rude. I understand that some people are hassling you over on SQ/SR right now, though, so I'll let it slide. Again, let me know when you're ready to trade. :)
Sorry for being so rude before lol
I just found out my PBR Electivire went missing and I can't get another one. I can still breed your Electabuzz, but it won't have any egg moves. Do you still want it?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sorry for being so rude before lol
I just found out my PBR Electivire went missing and I can't get another one. I can still breed your Electabuzz, but it won't have any egg moves. Do you still want it?
Thanks for apologizing. That means a lot to me. :)

Mostly interested in the pokeball, honestly. Same as with surskit (HA+pokeball on that one, please). Spitback is good, since I'll be sending you a spitback in return.

EDIT: haha, silly me, I forgot that you weren't interested in the aero after all. I'm more interested in the dream ball surskit, so that's the one I'd like in exchange for the klefki please. (please understand that aero isn't off the table, I just understand that you've got another trade lined up, and that it takes priority.)

Last edited:
Thanks for apologizing. That means a lot to me. :)

Mostly interested in the pokeball, honestly. Same as with surskit (HA+pokeball on that one, please). Spitback is good, since I'll be sending you a spitback in return.

EDIT: haha, silly me, I forgot that you weren't interested in the aero after all. I'm more interested in the dream ball surskit, so that's the one I'd like in exchange for the klefki please. (please understand that aero isn't off the table, I just understand that you've got another trade lined up, and that it takes priority.)
I am interested in Aero. Gabe decided to only trade for Tirtouga ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)