Wish Fighters - 2nd 5th Gen RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro
My last team got its butt handed to me in a silver plater with chocolates and flowers. Well this time around I hope I made a awesome solid team that will win for me. So let me welcome my viewers and readers to my Second RMT. Please respond with what you think about the team and the idea.

Idea Behind the Team
The idea is to use wish to allow safe switch in and allow my sweepers to stand up to anything my opponent might throw at them. I also have walls that are able to faint anything my sweepers can't.
. . . . . . .

The Team

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP : 252 DEF
Nature: Bold
- Wish
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

Role Overview: Lead and Support.

Set Comments: Wish heals and helps my pokemon safely switch in. Thunder Wave allows all my pokemon to out speed any threats. Stealth Rock works with blissey as this pokemon can easily set it up and survive. Seismic Toss is to weaken any pokemon that may give trouble to my sweepers.

. . . . . . .

Ononokusu @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP : 252 ATK : 252 SPEED
Nature: Adamant
- Double Chop
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Brick Break

Role Overview: Physical Sweeper #1

Set Comments: Double chop over dragon claw since double chop is an attack that attacks twice so twice the chance to do critical hit. Earthquake, Outrage are self explanatory. Brick Break to break screens and faint steel, normal, types.

. . . . . . .

Dusclops @ Evolution Stone
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP : 4 ATK : 236 DEF : 16 SDEF
Nature: Bold
- Thunderpunch
- Night Shade
- Will-o-wisp
- Pain Split

Role Overview: Physical and Special Wall

Set Comments: Thunderpunch allows it to deal with flying types and water types. Night shade provides a steady source of damage. Will-o-wisp not only deals damage over time it lowers my foe pokemon attack allowing Dusclops to easily tank more physical hits. Pain Split is this pokemon main source of healing since Wish wont be used on it.

. . . . . . .

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP : 252 SATK : 252 SPEED
Nature: Timid
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Fire
- Leech Seed

Role Overview: Special Sweeper #1

Set Comments: Seed Flare main move, stab its shaymin signature attack. Leech seed will negate Life orb damage for each attack. Earth power will be used to faint all those weak to ground types while Hidden power fire will do the same for those weak to fire.

. . . . . . .

Heatran @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SATK : 252 SPEED : 4 HP
Nature: Timid
- Nitro Charge
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Electric

Role Overview: Special Sweeper #2

Set Comments: Nitro Change allows Heatran to attack and gain speed at the same time. Magma Storm traps my opponent pokemon preventing them from switching while I take it down. Earth power is self explanatory. Hidden Power Eletric is for the water types that show up.

. . . . . . .

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 34 HP : 224 DEF : 252 SATK
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Wish
- Protect
- Ice Beam

Role Overview: Special Sweeper #3

Set Comments: Another Wish user to use if god forbids something happens to blissey. Protect is used when I'm using wish on this pokemon. Ice beam is to faint those grass, dragons and anything else weak to it. Surf does just the same.

. . . . . . .

The Counters/Threats
[WIP]

You can't post another RMT so soon. You only posted your last one two days ago!

@Haunter, can he keep this thread open if he just deletes his old one? Or does he have to edit his other thread instead?

haunter

Banned deucer.
No, he cant.

@Honestly: you're in violation of rule 13, PM me between 2 weeks and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)