Wolfe and TRG face off in the Anomaly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, uh... there doesn't seem to be an audience here. Or grandstands... or an arena... or anything. Can we just check and see what the hell is going on at the moment?

Dropping challenge to Glacier Knight for a challenge of my own!

Battle type: 3v3 Strongmon Singles
DQ Time: 2 days (48 hour period)
Recoveries: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Music: Aalborg Fantasy Soundtracks - Galactic Time
Arena: The Anomaly
Nobody knows how the Anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the Anomaly provides.

Some other notes:
-While it's not necessary, I'd like an opponent and ref who don't mind using some flavor for this match. The Anomaly can cater to all your whims.
-While I'm not picky, I'd prefer a ref and an opponent who are both active.
Dropping my match with Yarnus to take the Wolfe's
Oh, well, ok... Still kind of creeped out. Let's just see what our trainers brought here so I can stop talking.
TheWolfe said:
Since Royal Guard didn't set them, I'll set Items = Off, Switch = OK, all abilities, and two substitutions.

And I'll bring these guys! Thanks! :D

Roy - Blaziken (M)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Fire - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting - Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
KOs: 11

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two.
Speed Boost: (Dream World; Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 + 10 accuracy
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
-Acrobatics
-Aerial Ace
-Baton Pass
-Blast Burn
-Blaze Kick
-Bounce
-Brave Bird
-Brick Break
-Counter
-Dig
-Double Kick
-Earthquake
-Ember
-Endure
-Featherdance
-Feint
-Fire Blast
-Fire Pledge
-Fire Punch
-Fire Spin
-Flame Charge
-Flamethrower
-Flare Blitz
-Focus Energy
-Focus Punch
-Growl
-Hi Jump Kick
-Hidden Power: Ice 7
-Knock Off
-Low Kick
-Low Sweep
-Mirror Move
-Overheat
-Peck
-Protect
-Quick Attack
-Reversal
-Rock Slide
-Sand-Attack
-Scratch
-Shadow Claw
-Sky Uppercut
-Slash
-Solarbeam
-Stone Edge
-Substitute
-Sunny Day
-Swords Dance
-Toxic

Total Moves: 49

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
KOs: 12

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Damp: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 - 10 evasion
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 1

Attacks:
-Avalanche
-Bide
-Brick Break
-Bulldoze
-Counter
-Dig
-Dive
-Earth Power
-Earthquake
-Endeavor
-Endure
-Foresight
-Growl
-Hammer Arm
-Hidden Power: Electric 7
-Hydro Cannon
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Ice Punch
-Low Kick
-Mirror Coat
-Mud Bomb
-Mud Shot
-Mud-Slap
-Mud Sport
-Muddy Water
-Protect
-Rain Dance
-Refresh
-Rest
-Roar
-Rock Smash
-Scald
-Sleep Talk
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Substitute
-Tackle
-Take Down
-Toxic
-Uproar
-Water Gun
-Water Pledge
-Waterfall
-Whirlpool
-Wide Guard
-Yawn

Total Moves: 47

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
Nature: Bold (Adds 1 to Defense; Subtracts 1 from Attack)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
KOs: 9
Original Trainer: rickheg

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Togekiss
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 1

Attacks:
-Air Slash
-AncientPower
-Aura Sphere
-Bestow
-Charm
-Encore
-Endure
-Extrasensory
-Extremespeed
-Flamethrower
-Fly
-Follow Me
-Grass Knot
-Growl
-Heal Bell
-Helping Hand
-Hyper Beam
-Light Screen
-Metronome
-Morning Sun
-Nasty Plot
-Protect
-Psycho Shift
-Psyshock
-Reflect
-Roost
-Safeguard
-Shadow Ball
-Sky Attack
-Sunny Day
-Sweet Kiss
-Thunder Wave
-Toxic
-Tri Attack
-Wish
-Yawn

Total Moves: 36
The Royal Guard said:

Rapidash- Luna (F)
Nature: Mild (SpA raised by 1, Def decreased by 1)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 4

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks:(26)
Quick Attack
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Flame Wheel
Stomp
Flame Charge
Fire Spin
Agility
Flare Blitz
Inferno
Fire Blast
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Take Down
Fury Attack
Bounce

Low Kick
Morning Sun
Hypnosis
Drill Run

Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Hidden Power (Water, 7)
Protect

Vaporeon (Aceladus) Male
Nature:
Bold
Type:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb:
Type: Innate

This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Hydration:
Type: Innate

This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
Vaporeon
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6

Attacks: 34 Total:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Take Down
Bite
Trump Card
Water Gun
Aqua Ring
Muddy Water
Hydro Pump
Acid Armor
Mist

Detect
Flail
Wish
Yawn
Signal Beam
Endure

Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Dig
Shadow Ball
Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Scald
Heal Bell
Swagger
Brine
Hyper Voice

<Serperior> [Eirlasdar] (Male)
Nature: Modest
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Contrary:(DW)(UNLOCKED) (Can be Enabled.)This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 113
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks:(28)
Leer
Leech Seed
Tackle
Vine Whip
Slam
Leaf Torando
Wrap
Growth
Mega Drain
Leaf Storm
Coil
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Gastro Acid

Glare
Magical Leaf
Mirror Coat
Synthesis

Energy Ball
Protect
Taunt
Light Screen
Frenzy Plant
Safeguard
Reflect
Grass Pledge
Dragon Pulse
Bind
Now please, for the love of god, do something before I go mad from... whatever the hell this even is.

Wolfe sends out his Pokemon
TRG sends out his Pokemon and orders
Wolfe orders
I ref

I talked with Wolfe about this, but the final ruling rests with our dear ref

Luna with an EXP.Share

Ok going a little out there here, but I'm in need of a dome surrounding me and my foe, and then Luna use your natural speed supplemented with an Agility to start running along the sides of the container, then use that speed to ram into your for with a massive Flame Charge+Poison Jab stab! then take a break.

Summary
(I don't know if this counts as an action but I need a dome erected around us)-Agility to pick up speed-then slam into Togekiss with a Flame Charge+Poison Jab combo

Agility-Flame Charge+Poison Jab-Cooldown(Poison Jab)
If Togekiss is under the effect of an evasive/protective move then Use Agility to increase speed
If Encore is issued then Flame Charge

"This dome is going to make things difficult for us Serenity, but we can manage this!

Serenity, I want you to fire off a Thunder Wave at the Rapidash, but I want you to bind it around its legs like a lasso. That should keep that pony from moving about. Afterwards go for an Air Slash and end with a Reflect. That should leave us in a comfortable position next round."

Thunder Wave (aim at legs) ~ Air Slash ~ Reflect

A match where the competitors are getting creative too? Kickaaaaaaaasssss!!!

Pre-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
EN: 100
1/4/5/4/80

Luna @ Exp. Share
4/2/4/3/105

Action 1
Luna used Agility! (7 EN)
Luna's Speed rose!

Thunder Wave -> Luna (7 EN)
Luna was paralyzed! (25%)

Action 2
Air Slash -> Luna (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=9500 hit) 8857 = hit
RNG roll (to crit, <=1250 crit) 7495 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch, <=6000 flinch) 2417 = flinch
(8+3+(5-3)1.5) = 14 DMG

Luna flinched!

Action 3
RNG roll (for full para, <=2500 para) 6288 = no para
Poison Jab -> Serenity (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, <=625) 545 = crit
RNG roll (to poison, <=3000 poison) 5078 = no poison
(8+3+(4-4)1.5) = 11 DMG

Serenity use Reflect! (8 EN)
Serenity set up reflect!

And the battle begins! As our trainers carefully consider there first Pokemon, Wolfe decides to send out Serenity, a Togekiss still getting accustomed to her new owner, while TRG decides to send out Luna, the once-evil princess of Equestria... who apparently lost her wings and became gray and cream instead of black and blue... whatever. Oh, and what's this? A giant dome just appeared out of nowhere! I'm no expert, but I'm guessing it's around... 25 feet high? Pretty big I guess, but Serenity seems a little worried she won't be able to stretch her wings!

Luna immediately begins limbering up by dashing around the circumference of the dome, picking up more and more speed each time until she appears to be nothing but a blur at times! Wow! If you thought she could run circles around Serenity before, just look- what's this? Oh my! It appears that Wolfe won't have any of that funny business with speed and decided to trip Luna up with a Thunder Wave straight at Luna's legs! But I think TRG and Luna have some other things in mind! For a second, Luna was brought to the ground with the electricity binding her legs up like a sort of improvised rope, and the next, her Run Away ability got her right out of it! Unfortunately for her though, she's not out of the mud yet, as she's still paralyzed from that attack!

While Luna struggles to regain her mobility, she also begins charging an attack, with little wisps of fire gathering around her torso and bits of poison gathering around her horn! Serenity, also going on the offensive, quickly swirls the air around her for a few seconds before swinging her wing wide and creating a gigantic ripple of wind that smacks Luna straight in the forehead, instantly startling her out of her concentration, and the signs of her combo fade away instantly! Good thing Luna wasn't lighter, or she would've gone flying across the area, maybe even breaking the dome!

After a tough two actions for little Luna, she grunts a little, puffs a small bit of hair out of her snout, and instantly coats her horn with a bit of poison before charging straight at Serenity! Surprised to see Luna moving even a small bit, she just stands there in shock while Luna charges forward! Suddenly, Luna drove her horn straight into Serenity's stomach, thankfully not puncturing Serenity's soft skin, but enough to cause a critical hit! Slightly weakened, Serenity puts up a reflective shield in a panic, hoping to block all further incoming physical attacks, but she doesn't look she sure!

Folks, it looks like we're in for a long battle, but who knows what could happen in a place like this?!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 89
EN: 88
1/4/5/4/80
Reflect (5a)

Luna @ Exp. Share
HP: 86
EN: 87
4/2/4/3/105 46
+1 Speed
Paralyzed (20%)

Arena: 25-foot high dome surrounds the two Pokemon

Your orders, Wolfe!

"I'm here! Sorry! And that was great work Serenity! Too bad our lasso technique didn't work though.

Now that we have Rapidash where we want her, go for the pressure!"

Air Slash ~ Tri Attack ~ Air Slash
Sub: IF Rapidash uses Agility (Evasive), THEN use Aura Sphere.

I'm fine, everything's fine, its' just family and homework left me with next to no time to ref, but thanks to 4-day weekends, I can ref now. Woo!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 89
EN: 88
1/4/5/4/80
Reflect (5a)

Luna @ Exp. Share
HP: 86
EN: 87
4/2/4/3/105 46
+1 Speed
Paralyzed (20%)

Arena: 25-foot high dome surrounds the two Pokemon

Action 1
Air Slash -> Luna (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 5492 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 4441 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch) 9198 = no flinch
(8+3+(5-3)1.5) = 14 DMG

RNG roll (to para, <=2000 para) 7915 = no para
Fire Blast -> Serenity (7 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=8500 hit) 4338 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 5188 = no crit
RNG roll (to burn, <=1000 burn) 2487 = no burn
(12+3+(4-4)1.5) = 15 DMG

Action 2
Tri Attack -> Luna (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 850 = crit
RNG roll (for status, 1-1334 burn, 1335-2668 freeze, 2669-4000 para) 4482 = no status
(8+3+3+(5-3)1.5) = 17 DMG

RNG roll (for full para) 9409 = no para
Flamethrower -> Serenity (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 6105 = no crit
RNG roll (to burn, <=1000 burn) 4299 = no burn
(10+3+(4-4)1.5) = 13 DMG

Action 3
Air Slash -> Luna (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 3303 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 6431 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch) 1197 = flinch
(8+3+(5-3)1.5) = 14 DMG

Luna flinched!

And things are just going from bad to worse for TRG and Luna. Even though the two are giving it all they got, scorching Serenity with blazing-hot plumes of flame, the lucky bird is able to not only fight back, but deal more and more damage, even scoring a critical hit on one of the attacks, and hitting so hard that Luna couldn't move another! Worst of all, after two rounds, the dome is beginning to collapse! Large cracks are forming over the heads of the two Pokemon, and chunks are going to come raining down any second now! What will happen next?!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 61
EN: 78
1/4/5/4/80
Reflect (2a)

Luna @ Exp. Share
HP: 41
EN: 74
4/2/4/3/105 26
Paralyzed (15%)

Arena: Dome collapsing over the two Pokemon, will do 10 DMG per action unless some evasive maneuver is taken (Note: It does not necessarily have to be a P/E action. Get creative, it will probably work unless it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever). While using a P/E action to dodge the debris will work on consecutive actions, the opponent will still be able to hit you the second consecutive time.

Well I don't care to take the damage from this place collapsing soooooo....

"Aceladus let's get rid of this hazard!"

Hyper Voice(directed at the portion of the dome above you to get rid of it)-Toxic-Ice Beam
If your opponent is under the effect of an evasive/protective move then use Aqua Ring the first time and chill any others
IF Encore is used then Protect and push actions down

"This is going to be a huge risk, but it's our best choice to get out of this mess.

I want you to charge up and pierce right through the crumbling dome with a powerful Sky Attack. The infrastructure is falling apart, so there's a very good chance we can reach open air. Once you escape, set up a Safeguard to block that Toxic and end with a Light Screen!"

Sky Attack (through dome) ~ Safeguard ~ Light Screen
Sub: IF you aren't out of the dome by A1, THEN use Protect (A2) ~ Air Slash (A3; direct towards debris above you).

Yaaay creativity!

Pre-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 61
EN: 78
1/4/5/4/80
Reflect (2a)

Aceladus
HP: 120
2/3/4/3/65

Action 1
Serenity became cloaked in a harsh light! (9 EN)

Aceladus used Hyper Voice! (7 EN)
It blew most of the debris away!

Sky Attack -> Dome
Serenity flew above the debris!

Action 2
Serenity used Safeguard! (9 EN)
Serenity became protected by Safeguard!

Toxic -> Serenity (7 EN)
But it failed!

Action 3
Serenity used Light Screen! (8 EN)

Ice Beam -> Serenity (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 6221 = no crit
RNG roll (to freeze) 2396 = no freeze
(5+(4-4)1.5)(1.5) = 7.5 DMG

Debris -> Aceladus (10 DMG)

I don't have time for actual flavor, but I will still explain the reasoning behind the debris hitting or missing. Sky Attack's description involves it slamming into the opponent full-force, so it would be able to blast through the debris without damage to itself. Hyper Voice, on the other hand, since it was directed straight above, would most likely have most of the debris scatter, but a small portion of it would just go straight up then fall right back down, which is why it damaged Aceladus on A3. Sorry TRG.

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 53
EN: 52
1/4/5/4/80
Light Screen (5a)

Aceladus
EN: 79
2/3/4/3/65

Luna @ Exp. Share
HP: 41
EN: 74
4/2/4/3/105 26
Paralyzed (15%)

Note: Togekiss should still have Safeguard still up. :]

"Great job Serenity! Now, more pressure!"

Air Slash ~ Grass Knot ~ Air Slash
Sub (1): IF Vaporeon uses Rain Dance, THEN use Encore.
Sub (2): IF Vaporeon uses Wish, THEN use Encore.

Sorry, I was going to ref this yesterday, but Yom Kippur got in the way. Yay for starving... -.-

And, you said to add pressure Wolfe? THAT COULD BE TAKEN IN A FLAVOR-Y WAY!

Pre-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 53
EN: 52
1/4/5/4/80
Light Screen (5a)
Safeguard (3 rounds)

Aceladus
EN: 79
2/3/4/3/65

Action 1
Air Slash -> Aceladus (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 919 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 4115 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch) 5483 = flinch
(8+3+(5-3)1.5) = 14 DMG

Aceladus flinched!

Action 2
Grass Knot -> Aceladus (4+(3/2) = 5.5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 1143 = crit
(6+3+(5-3)1.5)(1.5) = 18 DMG

Aceladus used Aqua Ring! (8 EN)
Aceladus set up an Aqua Ring!

Aqua Ring -> Aceladus (+2 HP)

Action 3
Air Slash -> Aceladus (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 9897 = miss
BOOOOM BITCH

Ice Beam -> Serenity (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 7237 = no crit
(5+(4-4)1.5)(1.5) = 7.5 DMG

Aqua Ring -> Aceladus (2 HP)

I'll try to add in flavor, but for now, THE ARENA SUDDENLY BECAME PRESSURIZED! What does this mean? It means that SUPAHPRESHAH has been applied to the arena, and all attacks now cost 3 extra EN to use! Have fun bitches!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
HP: 45
EN: 36
1/4/5/4/80
Light Screen (2a)
Safeguard (2 rounds)

Aceladus
HP: 82
EN: 64
2/3/4/3/65
Aqua Ring (4a)

Pressurized (2 rounds)

Ok going crazy with flavor, I need a large pool of water, About 100X100 feet, and 30 ft deep pool to mess around in

And THEN If you read my oh so cuddly Vaporeon's PokeDex entry, it can morph it's DNA into water soooo

Vaporeon(Aceladus):Use Acid Armor to hide in the water-Create a Substitute (20) to keep him guessing-Then Rain Dance to get my watery grasp bigger!

"That is so evil waterwarrior." D:

"But on a different note, since our opponent has decided to take to a more liquid form, I think we can exploit that.

Serenity, I want you to catch your breath, Afterwards, I want you to use Grass Knot to draw out as many ropes of vines through that pool and wrap it around like a net. Use it again to reinforce that net of ours.

We might not be able to pinpoint where exactly that liquid canine is, but we can definitely trap it in place in a marshy prison!"

Chill ~ Grass Knot (Direct vine ropes to encompass pool) ~ Grass Knot (Direct vine ropes to encompass pool)

Yay for interesting rounds!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
EN: 36
1/4/5/4/80
Light Screen (2a)
Safeguard (2 rounds)

Aceladus
HP: 82
EN: 64
2/3/4/3/65
Aqua Ring (4a)

Pressurized (2 rounds)

Action 1
Serenity chilled! (+12 EN)

Aceladus used Acid Armor! (10 EN)
OH FUCK WHERE'D IT GO!?

Action 2
Grass Knot -> Aceladus (7+(3/2) = 8.5 DMG)
The net began to wrap around!

Aceladus used Substitute! (20 HP, 21 EN)

Aqua Ring -> Aceladus (2 HP)

Action 3
Grass Knot -> Aceladus (11+(3/2) = 12.5 DMG)
Aceladus and the Substitute were lifted out of the water!

Aceladus used Rain Dance! (12 EN)
It started to rain!

Sorry, but I don't have time for much flavor :/

While TRG tries to avoid Serenity's onslaught of attacks, the lucky bird slowly drapes an entire net of vines around the pool, and after two full actions, the vines were pulled taut, and both Aceladus's Substitute and the real McCoy were tossed straight out of the water, and its not entirely possible that they can get back in without spending a lot of energy! However, Aceladus made it rain on dem hoes, and the pool might even expand! Who knows what will happen in this cray-cray place?!

Post-Round stats:

Serenity @ Amulet Coin
EN: 27
1/4/5/4/80
Safeguard (1 round)

Aceladus
HP: 68
EN: 33
2/3/4/3/65
Substitute (20 HP)
Aqua Ring (1a)

Pressurized (1 round)
Big-ass pool (with netting- can not enter)
Rain (4 rounds)

"Light Screen, relax, and draw out more vines to ensnare that Vaporeon! Even if it does try to liquify, those vines should drain out a lot of moisture from that Pokemon."

Light Screen ~ Chill ~ Grass Knot
Sub (1): IF Vaporeon is hidden in Mist by A3, THEN use Air Slash to cut through that Mist and strike Vaporeon.
Sub (2): IF Vaporeon uses Protect on A3, THEN Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)