1v1 DQ time: not specified Restricted Moves: No Recovery, 5 chills Arena: Arctic All Abilities Items Disabled HD sends out Yeti the Beartic! Hide (Move your mouse to the hide area to reveal the content) Show Hide Hide Hide Beartic [Yeti] (Male)* Nature: Adamant (Special Attack reduced by *; Attack increased by *.) Type: Ice Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon. (Glalie/Froslass line, Regice, Baibanira line, Furijio, Glaceon and Cubchoo line ONLY: immunity to Sheer Cold, removal of Boiling water's Burn effect, and 50% reduction in burn chance from Fire moves.) Stats: HP: 100 Atk: *****(+) Def: *** SpA: **(-) SpD: *** Spe: 50 EC: 6/6 MC: 1 DC: 2/5 Abilities: Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Swift Swim (DW - Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain. Attacks: Powder Snow* Growl* Bide* Icy Wind* Fury Swipes* Brine* Endure* Icicle Crash Avalanche* Ice Punch* Night Slash* Hone Claws* Blizzard* Dig* Limewire sends out Shuriken the Starmie! Hide (Move your mouse to the hide area to reveal the content) Show Hide Hide Hide Starmie Hide (Move your mouse to the hide area to reveal the content) Show Hide Hide Hide [Shuriken] (Genderless) Nature: Timid Type: Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). HP: 100 Atk: ** (-1) Def: *** SpA: **** SpD: *** Spe: 133 (115 * 1.5 ^) EC: 6/6 MC: 0 DC: 3/5 Abilities: Illuminate: At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash. Natural Cure: This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out. Analyze (DW): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy. Attacks: Tackle(*) Harden(*) Water Gun(*) Rapid Spin(*) Recover(*) Camouflage(*) Swift(*) Bubblebeam(*) Minimize(*) Gyro Ball(*) Hydro Pump Psychic Ice Beam(*) Thunderbolt(*) Surf(*) HD goes first now. Battle on heroes!