1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

WON BY TAYLOR! - The Bad Dream World Tournament! (Darkrai Inclusion)

Discussion in 'Dream World' started by jrrrrrrr, May 30, 2012.

1. Wobbanaut

Wobbanaut

Confirming the loss I guess we'll have to play again <.<
  2. D4RR3N

D4RR3N

i dont think ive ever entered this shit...
  3. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol you signed up in #pokemon. I can take you out though if you want. Please post confirming which way youll go.
  4. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

I won vs. Furai.
  5. SoulWind

SoulWind
    is a Tiering Contributoris a SPL Winner

I lost game 1, won game 2, he says i can take the win of third game, thanks and ggs.
  6. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent how lonely is the night without the howl of the wolf
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'll sub in, if that's okay
  7. Morgenstern

Morgenstern

won 2-1 vs Harsha gg
  8. Harsha

Harsha Rest In Beats
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

haxed out of the tournament; gg
  9. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

half of our matches are done, please keep it up!
  10. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub

Since our server wasn't reliable over the last week, I'll extend the deadline for round 1 for a couple of days.

For anyone who is still having communication problems with their opponent: please give them a VM on their wall so I can verify that you've contacted them if I have to determine activity wins.

The new deadline will be the end of Friday. If it gets that far without the matches getting done, I'm starting round 2 without you.
  11. drakon136

drakon136

Alright, I am very sorry about my disappearance for the last few days. The router I used for my internet finally broke, and it took a few days for the one I ordered to get in. Now that it's here, I should be able to play my match though.
  12. drakon136

drakon136

I beat shrang 2-1, gg.
  13. shrang

shrang Go to your room
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Lost to drakon (probably would have won that first one if not for Pressure Zapdos POOOOOOOO), whatever. GG

PMing logs to j7r now.
  14. Tendie

Tendie

Yeah, my opponent is AWOL. Can't seem to find that Cat.
  15. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub

ok deadline's done. I'll be handing out activity wins today. Look for the second round at the end of the weekend. Maybe if you're lucky you can still get your r1 match in before I post it, I'll be glad to accommodate.
  16. Cherub Agent

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

If someone's available and ready to battle but can't find their opponent, can I sub in for the opponent?
  17. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub

CA, I'm going to add you into round 2 because I'm dropping people who didn't make activity posts and didn't get their battles done. It'll be the same as me subbing you in for an inactive user then giving you an activity win. Thank you for keeping interest.

I'm collecting activity info and making r2 brackets now, theyll be up by tomorrow
  18. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Activity Post, still waiting for a response from the opponent.
  19. Lemonade.

Lemonade. fluffy bird
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

20. pokemonrocks777

pokemonrocks777

active post opponent never contacted me
  21. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

give him the win, I don't have time to get the battle done
  22. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Oh yea forgot to post here, won the second game as well, so yea, gg
  23. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub

round 2 is up. deadline is more than a week from today
  24. drakon136

drakon136

VMed opponent.
  25. Cherub Agent

Aye, I'm subbed in, thanks j7r. Will now contact Jimbon-

EDIT: won both matches against Jimbon, gg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)