WON BY TAYLOR! - The Bad Dream World Tournament! (Darkrai Inclusion)

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won vs mostwanted 2-0 with some luck in both games, sorry dude. Ggs anyway, it was fun!

Mw also remembered to save the logs, I totally forgot to do that lol...

Won 2-1 against blarajan with 1 haxy win and 2 OK games. Logs didn't save for me for some reason, but I think blarajan also saved them.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I won't be around for a week or so (moving) so if I don't respond right away for r3 then don't fret, I will be able to play soon :)

The only time it was used was when it died turn 2.

edit: I led Tyranitar, he led Darkrai. Darkrai hit Focus Blast, Tyranitar failed to OHKO with Superpower, Darkrai hit another Focus Blast, Tyranitar died, I went to Scarf Genesect and KOed with U-Turn.

edit2: (I don't have the logs)

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bump

I know this is a crazy week with bw2 coming out but lets not forget this tourney while dw metagame still exists =[

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DW still exists, I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from. Either way, this isn't the place for that discussion.

I'll figure out what to do with this tournament, I'll talk to Tobes and see what's going on. In the meantime we still have a couple of matches to do in this round so please get them done.

I'd prefer it if we could use all the things B2 and W2 brought us for the remainder of the tournament (basically the tutor moves, formes, etc.) Although we WOULD have to play on PS!, I don't think that's much of a problem to be honest. After all, that IS the current metagame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)