SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Wonder Trade is great for collecting foreign Dex entries. I only need a Korean and a French Pikachu to have all of them.

Best thing I got through Wonder Trade was a Ho-Oh.
Not great IVs or anything but it did give me it for my Pokedex.

I don't understand why you constantly see like level 3 Weedles and Pokemon that are obviously catch very early game with no value what so ever really. Are this many people starting a new game and just trading them or are people just trolling? Personally, I take those 'mons I know no one wants out. I release them from the harsh life of wonder trading.
They trade them because they want to get cool Pokémon with little effort. I used to do that until I got that speech Lyssandre gives you after the 5th Gym. I. Fucking. Cried. Since then I only trade breeding spitbacks and Vivlions I get from random Scatterbugs. People should release more of those common Pokémon and less of the others.

Just got a level 23 Carbink over the Wonder Trade.
Now usually there's nothing wrong with this, but it was caught in a Master Ball.

Why? ;_;

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Honestly, since I have 4th/5th gen games, there is very little I have need for that I can't obtain myself. In fact, I'm happy to receive things that I know are crap so I can quickly release it and clear my boxes ASAP. I get Pokemiles and get rid of mons I don't plan on using; one (wo)man's trash is another man's treasure as the saying goes. Anyone who breeds mons a lot will likely know the pain of poorly organized boxes. :(

It has gotten better, at least since Bank came out and everyone is using their 6 IV JPN Ditto to breed stuff lol.

i once traded a lv 100 scrafty with egg moves and 3 ivs of 31 over wondertrade and got a lv 50 espeon with 5 ivs, timid nature, ev trained, jp, perfect move set. probably the best wondertrade ever as everyone seems to rip others off

i once traded a lv 100 scrafty with egg moves and 3 ivs of 31 over wondertrade and got a lv 50 espeon with 5 ivs, timid nature, ev trained, jp, perfect move set. probably the best wondertrade ever as everyone seems to rip others off

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a female Japanese Skill Link Shellder with the right egg moves. IVs don't even matter there, that breeding material's so dang good.

Also, funny thing. I just Wonder Traded with the same person twice in a row. Weird.

I've been sending out the Zubat spitbacks I got from my current project (15 5 IVs-SpA Zubats with HA) so if you get a Zubat with Leech Life, Haze and Brave Bird, with the OT Alex and ID 44452 that's mine

I just got a shiny Bulbasaur with HA and Modest nature. With Giga Drain :D Thanks Kat, whoever you are! Turns out it's 5 IVs-HP

I don't want to clog this up, so I'll update this post with anything I get.

5/18/14: I just got a Jungle Vivillon, a Regigigas, a Lucario from the WORLD08 event, and a Pichu with Volt Tackle. I highly recommend trading when our "beloved" Japanese friends are sleeping. They like to give out tons and tons of Furfrous, which is the Pokémon I hate the most BTW.

5/19/14 I got a Zekrom, a Cobalion, and Pikachus from Santalune Forests around the globe. Really, I just need a Korean Pikachu to have all of Pikachu's Dex Entries on other languages.

5/20/14 Literally Druddigon/Fletching/Dennene and repeat. God fucking kill those assholes

5/21/14 Finally good stuff. 6 IVs male Tyranitar with DD, HA Adamant Ho-Oh (checked the IVs, all flawless so its probably hacked, but I don't give three shits) and 3 Phiones

Last edited:
Traded Drought Ninetales and Timid Larvestas and got:
1 gible (0 atk, retraded for a Curse Lapras)
1 gible (31/31/31/31/x/31 male, italian,on my battle maison team)
1 lv. 70 Volcarona from Unova that knew Calm Mind AND Quiver Dance -_-
1 Eelektross lv. 40 Adamant with 31 atk Hp and Spdef with Superpower Knock Off Wild Charge and U-turn
1 4 iv Sneasel (missing SpA and Spdef)

Sent out about 60 or so today highlights included:
4IV Ralts
Hidden Abiity Espurr
A level 75 Kyurem
oh and a shiny Swirlix!

I got sent
a Jolly Kangaskhan with 4 31 IVs
Adamant Larvitar with 5 IVs
Jolly Weavile 5 IVs
Adamant Aron 3 IVs
Timid Protean Froakie 6 IVs
A Zygarde

Sent out
Modest flawless Ralts
Modest flawless Togepi
Jolly flawless Shroomish
Jolly flawless Larvitar with egg moves Pursuit, Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock
Calm flawless Chansey

Last edited:
Well, first I complained about Japanese motherfuckers who get all the events and only give shit on WT. Now I complain about Americans, because they only send Drudiggons e.e What's up with those bitch-dragons?

Well, first I complained about Japanese motherfuckers who get all the events and only give shit on WT. Now I complain about Americans, because they only send Drudiggons e.e What's up with those bitch-dragons?
You just have horrid luck with Wonder Trade? I've gotten good and...not-so-good stuff from all across the world. Nothing awesome like an event legendary or a shiny, but still reasonably good breeding material.

On the same day I got a shiny modest female Pyroar and a shiny krokorok. The Pyroar was awesome but the Krokorok was a level 100 timid nature one....I kept it for the novelty :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)