World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the BlueCookies! The first match was a real sweat, but the next two were a real steamroll. Glad that you got to show Japan that they may have created Pokemon, but we have mastered it.

And now I await the flurry of warstories that shall follow~

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
congrats from me as well

unfortunately my internet died like 2 minutes before the finals so I didn´t see shit haha, oh well

it was worth waking up that early (and just after only 2.5 hours of sleep), nonetheless

Alaka to the probational Blacklist for not charging his phone! Kidding, kidding!

Congratulations BlueCookies! Representing everyone from the Northeast! First American Senior Pokemon World CHAMPION!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cybertron, just wanted to say I really appreciated the love updates as I'm not home and bored out of my mind here! Was good to be able to follow along on my phone.

shinryu: I guess, but I've never seen an invite not get passed down when someone who had it top 16'd/we.

and no problem firestorm, glad you enjoyed it!

Gratz BlueCookies! And what a great year for VGC's everywhere! Record numbers, Great Players, and a Great finish to the finals having North America take the win!

And thanks to the people who where streaming these for those who could not be here.

See you all again next year!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Watching that feed while chatting in #smogon was awesome, it was almost as if we were all hanging out in mingot's garage watching the battle's on a flat screen.

Congrats Ray!

Watching that feed while chatting in #smogon was awesome, it was almost as if we were all hanging out in mingot's garage watching the battle's on a flat screen.

Congrats Ray!
That was a lot of fun... It was almost like Indy all over again except on a much bigger scale... especially when Len's phone died. This makes two times now that Len has been involved when the power went out on something electronic. I think he is cursed or something. :p

Anyway, Congrats again, Ray. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)