World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Bluecookies! Nice to see someone from America get the world crown for once. Im also happy to see a young girl wint the junior TCG finals :) woop! you go girl!

If I was there, I would ask -somehow- to have a pic with the Pokemon Sunday gang cause they are sooooo cool!

I have a few questions that I have asked before but got deleted under 'how to get past a hack check' rule. Would be gratefull if someone thats happy to awnser these for me can PM me so I dont have to ask publicly.

The question isnt about hacking, nor do i plan on hacking, just a question of what can be traced if you do something and NOT save your game....but yeh if someone that would help me out and PM me that would be great ta

And there's something I'd like to add too; something which really showed to me how special these kinds of events are.

A couple of nights after the worlds, when I was in my hotel room in Los Angeles, I flicked on the TV and George Lopez was on doing an interview with Jason Statham about The Expendables. They talked about how there were no CGI effects used, and how "Everything's real".

Lopez then made a comment about that, saying "Well I tell you what isn't real: black guys, white guys, hispanics and asians hangin' out together!".

And that was exactly what'd been going on in Hawaii all the last week. :)

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
And there's something I'd like to add too; something which really showed to me how special these kinds of events are.

A couple of nights after the worlds, when I was in my hotel room in Los Angeles, I flicked on the TV and George Lopez was on doing an interview with Jason Statham about The Expendables. They talked about how there were no CGI effects used, and how "Everything's real".

Lopez then made a comment about that, saying "Well I tell you what isn't real: black guys, white guys, hispanics and asians hangin' out together!".

And that was exactly what'd been going on in Hawaii all the last week. :)
Zog with the good post! always a first time for something!

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If all I have to do this year is go to Köln in Germany and win to get to meet you guys in America, thats exactly what I will be doing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)