World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you know they weren't going to include that parenthetical if not for skarm.

go canada!

So POP's been rebranded as Play! Pokémon. I sincerely doubt I'm the only person who thought "wanna? lose" as soon as I saw this.

Hiroya K.
Ikkei T.
Kanade M.
Ren T.
Santa I.
Shota Y.
Yamato S.
Yuki K.

Seniors
Atsushi M.
Isao Y.
Naoto M.
Ryo T.
Shuuta T.
Tatsuya K.
Wataru O.
Yasuki T.
Kazuyuki T.

I heard someone asking about the japanese players :P

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Two things that make me cry. :*(
U.S.
Alan S.
Brianna B.
Danny Z.
Duy H.
Huy H.
Judd P.
Len D.
Matthew C(arter).
Matthew C.
Mike P. (Canada)
Milan P.
Omari T.
Ray R.
Rory N.
Ryan S.
Wesley M.
Jeremiah F.
E.U.
Julian A. (Germany)
Marcel K. (Germany)
Rebecca W. (Germany)
Robert W. (Germany)
Albert Banades R. (Spain)
Juan Borreguero G.(Spain)
Mario Diaz de Cerio B. (Spain)
Ruben Puig L. (Spain)
Adrien B. (France)
Albert Bos P. (Spain)
Gael B. (France)
Guillaume R. (France)
Dale J. (United Kingdom)
Lee P. (United Kingdom)
Minhaal D. (United Kingdom)
Rees H. (United Kingdom)
Marcel so deserved to make it back. :(

Well, there's antother thing I was wondering about..
Last year, did the 2nd placed get an invite and a paid trip for the 2010 Championships? If yes, then Tasuko Mano (last years 2nd placed) won't compete this year :s
And yeah@Cybertron =/ Just the flight from Germany costs ~1400 Euros xD (1600-1800 Dollars)

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
drug_duck got badly haxed too =/

I really hope next year qualifiers will be double eliminations - or even better, swiss pairings.

drug_duck got badly haxed too =/

I really hope next year qualifiers will be double eliminations - or even better, swiss pairings.
I would if there weren't so many people. Newark regional took a long time and just imagine how long it will take for 768+ people to finish one regional. Time is a major constraint for the regionals...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Well, there's antother thing I was wondering about..
Last year, did the 2nd placed get an invite and a paid trip for the 2010 Championships? If yes, then Tasuko Mano (last years 2nd placed) won't compete this year :s
And yeah@Cybertron =/ Just the flight from Germany costs ~1400 Euros xD (1600-1800 Dollars)
Yeah I lol'd about that when I saw it too Massi. No, last year it was just 1st. Man, the prizes for the top winners sure are better this year.

Cheapest flight we could find was 900$ a person. Times that by 2 cuz my wife would probably DIVORCE ME if I didn't taker her on this one (hehehehe), then hotel, then food, then transportation on the island and yeah, that's out of the question.

Hopeful for next year though. :)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cheapest flight we could find was 900$ a person. Times that by 2 cuz my wife would probably DIVORCE ME if I didn't taker her on this one (hehehehe), then hotel, then food, then transportation on the island and yeah, that's out of the question.

Hopeful for next year though. :)
its ok Matt we already talked about this remember, you will get to compete. you are gonna be the big black guy with a camera, i am hitting the barbar shop and getting my mohawk in.

on another note hey guys i stumbled on the hilton waikoloa village august activity calendar [for those who still dont know all the shit-ton of activities there are to do that weekend haha]
http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/resort_activities/documents/ActivityCalendar-August2010.pdf
i know at worlds you can pretty much find something happening with pokemon all day and night but check out some of the cool stuff to do guys.
i especially like the huge shoping center, the luau buffet. watch cultural dances whiles you get your munch on. and there is a theater where you get to be in the water and watch movies.....i dont know how that will work. anyways thaught i'd share this here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)