Not open for further replies.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Predictions:

Germany (5) vs. US East (5)

ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami- - Solid player and old friend n_n he's gonna win this
ORAS: Get This Money vs Bro Fist - close one
ORAS: cosine180 vs FlamingVictini - cosine is really good but i don't think he's at his best rn. Still rooting for him, sry FV :c
ORAS: Steve Angello vs TDK - yeah, no way i think >_>
ORAS: Quaggster vs Stathakis - Stathakis is solid af, sry quaggster :c
BW: bluri vs Jayde - Jayde is like a bw evergreen player
DPP: Fakes vs BKC - Fakes has this
ADV: jira vs Tesung - Tesung is just Tesung
GSC: Conflict vs IFM - predict against Conflict is just insane
RBY: Bedschibaer vs Tobes - no one can beat the incarnation of the luck.

Oh, the tie breaker will be this:

xray vs Bro Fist
Cosine180 vs Stathakis
Conflict vs IFM

Rooting for Stathakis as player and Germany as team to win it all n_n

there is a small gap between fun and stupidness. considering the fact that there are people out there who see germans still as Adolf Htlers grandsons, neglecting the fact that these germans were born 50 years later and have no business with the crucialites of former generations (its not like almost every part of the world has a bad history) makes it very stupid.

And whats even more worse, germans politics do still react and work tho these opinions, but thats another story. European people know what i mean.

please no more nazi jokes itt please. make fun of our Bier, our Oktoberfest, oour Girls with a beard or whatever but. no. nazi. jokes.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami- (Though close)
ORAS: Get This Money vs Bro Fist
ORAS: cosine180 vs FlamingVictini
ORAS: Steve Angello vs TDK
ORAS: Quaggster vs Stathakis
BW: bluri vs Jayde
DPP: Fakes vs BKC
ADV: jira vs Tesung
GSC: Conflict vs IFM (Looking foward to it though idk if the streak will be stopped.)
RBY: Bedschibaer vs Tobes

Both would make great winners tbh and there's great people and players on both sides but I'm rooting for my friends on East to take this.

there is a small gap between fun and stupidness. considering the fact that there are people out there who see germans still as Adolf Htlers grandsons, neglecting the fact that these germans were born 50 years later and have no business with the crucialites of former generations (its not like almost every part of the world has a bad history) makes it very stupid.

And whats even more worse, germans politics do still react and work tho these opinions, but thats another story. European people know what i mean.

please no more nazi jokes itt please. make fun of our Bier, our Oktoberfest, oour Girls with a beard or whatever but. no. nazi. jokes.
The first step to show we're not Nazis anymore is to stop caring about people who treat us as such. I don't see the logic behind complaining about a thing that should not actually be a thing anymore. While I agree some people need to be a little more careful about it, all of us, like you said, were born 50 years later, so why care anyway? It's possible to make jokes about everything without getting punished for it nowadays, better be glad we got that freedom and make fun of Mussolini, Franco and Americans over the past 100 years instead. It's really not worth complaining about something when you claim it's none of our business anymore.

ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami- - Excellent player, really patient buildup and excellent finesse. Truly amazing to watch play this year.

ORAS: Get This Money vs Bro Fist - A rising star. A true dark horse in the theatre of competitive battling. Truly refined for a player of his experience.

ORAS: cosine180 vs FlamingVictini - What more needs to be said about FlamingVictini? One of the best players of this generation, the kid plays with a lot of heart, which is why I think FlamingVictini is going to take this one by the horns.

ORAS: Steve Angello vs TDK - Probably one of the more underrated battlers in this star studded lineup, but TDK doesn't care about any of that. Consistency and efficiency are what he's about.

ORAS: Quaggster vs Stathakis - The old guard. The greek myth. The legend himself. With 8-9 years of competitive battling experience, there's just no hope for Quaggster in this fight.

BW: bluri vs Jayde - Here we go. This man right here is the powerhouse of the US East squad. He's the leader and for the US East to pull off this victory, theyre going to need him firing on all cylinders.

DPP: Fakes vs BKC - More so to do with Fakes poor form lately, BKC is a steady eddie. Fakes needs to get himself back into gear if he wants to come away with this victory.

ADV: jira vs Tesung - I've seen this guy battle, and let me tell you, he's a star. A true ADV player. Without a doubt, one of the best I've ever seen. Jira stands no chance.

GSC: Conflict vs IFM - Known for his flashy playstyle, IFM is the favorite here, and by a long shot. The question folks will be asking is whether or not his fancy play will get the better of him, allowing Conflict to sieze on the opportunity to steal a win for the Germans.

RBY: Bedschibaer vs Tobes - Tobes is a ruthless barbarian when it comes to Pokemon. This is the attitude you need if you want to survive in RBY. Bedschibaer should be looking to maybe knock out at least 2 pokemon before being swept away.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami- - Excellent player, really patient buildup and excellent finesse. Truly amazing to watch play this year.

ORAS: Get This Money vs Bro Fist - A rising star. A true dark horse in the theatre of competitive battling. Truly refined for a player of his experience.

ORAS: cosine180 vs FlamingVictini - What more needs to be said about FlamingVictini? One of the best players of this generation, the kid plays with a lot of heart, which is why I think FlamingVictini is going to take this one by the horns.

ORAS: Steve Angello vs TDK - Probably one of the more underrated battlers in this star studded lineup, but TDK doesn't care about any of that. Consistency and efficiency are what he's about.

ORAS: Quaggster vs Stathakis - The old guard. The greek myth. The legend himself. With 8-9 years of competitive battling experience, there's just no hope for Quaggster in this fight.

BW: bluri vs Jayde - Here we go. This man right here is the powerhouse of the US East squad. He's the leader and for the US East to pull off this victory, theyre going to need him firing on all cylinders.

DPP: Fakes vs BKC - More so to do with Fakes poor form lately, BKC is a steady eddie. Fakes needs to get himself back into gear if he wants to come away with this victory.

ADV: jira vs Tesung - I've seen this guy battle, and let me tell you, he's a star. A true ADV player. Without a doubt, one of the best I've ever seen. Jira stands no chance.

GSC: Conflict vs IFM - Known for his flashy playstyle, IFM is the favorite here, and by a long shot. The question folks will be asking is whether or not his fancy play will get the better of him, allowing Conflict to sieze on the opportunity to steal a win for the Germans.

RBY: Bedschibaer vs Tobes - Tobes is a ruthless barbarian when it comes to Pokemon. This is the attitude you need if you want to survive in RBY. Bedschibaer should be looking to maybe knock out at least 2 pokemon before being swept away.

dude ur acid seems to be fermented better call ya doc soon or maybe u just have to change your dose but somethings clearly wrong with you

ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami
ORAS: Get This Money vs bro Fist
ORAS: cosine180 vs FlamingVictini - he's a john though
ADV: jira vs Tesung - 2 fisso
GSC: Conflict vs IFM - MVP, I have to admit
RBY: Bedschibaer vs Tobes - wherever there's a Tauros there's a way

Either 6-4 mangiacrauti or tiebreaker.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
GSC: Conflict vs IFM

1.) Germany (5) vs. 6.) US East (5)

ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami-

Highlight matches : All Matches
5:5 but haxtier RBY can go either way, germany to win tiebreaker tho :mad:

1.) Germany (6) vs. 6.) US East (4)

ORAS: xray vs -Tsunami-
Gehen Deutschland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)