NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Waiting on an unspecified number of actions. I have prodded all those whose actions we need and will update in 10.5 hours (around 1 AM EST) regardless of if I have received all of them or not.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok and Day 2

Two (!) bodies. The first is that of Thetwinmasters
Whydon said:
Hello Thetwinmasters,

You are the Kingdom of Belgium.

Brussels hosts several of the EU's official seats as well as the headquarters of many major international organizations such as NATO. Belgium is also a part of the Schengen Area. Belgium is a developed country, with an advanced high-income economy and is categorized as "very high" in the Human Development Index.

You know that Serbia is <snip>. If you vote for the same person, they will receive an additional vote against them during the voting phase.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
The second is that of acidphoenix
Whydon said:
Hello acidphoenix,

You are the Kingdom of Romania.

From 1859 to 1877, Romania evolved from a personal union of two vassal principalities (Moldavia and Wallachia) under a single prince to a full-fledged independent kingdom with a Hohenzollern monarchy. During 1918-20, at the end of World War I, Transylvania, Eastern Moldavia (Bessarabia), and Bukovina were united with the Kingdom of Romania, resulting in a "Greater Romania".

During the night, you may PM the hosts MARTYR [TARGET]. All actions directed towards your target will be directed towards you instead.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Oh and one more thing
Announcement said:
Hi I'm an announcer and I'll announce stuff to you guys through the mod. I have nothing useful to say right now so enjoy the extra increase in size of the Whydon's post <3
Sending out night results now, shouldn't take too long. If you get nothing but have a role it is because your action succeeded on the target you submitted.

Ok well not sure what the day deadlines usually are but let's say 72 hours, or midnight EST on Wednesday, September 20th. Whydon may adjust this to fit his schedule since he is doing day stuff Whydon

UncleSam

Leading this village
Since maybe it wasn't 100% obvious:
Any implication that you are a role, or that you have received a particular night result, or know anything as a result of your role, etc. etc. will be counted as a full claim. Give no indication whatsoever of your role unless you are claiming it. I will let people know from here on out if you say something that I count as a claim.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Da Letter El shubaka17 post both of your results. Since leet died, we have an open claim. If shub = village + has results that implicate dle then that's an easy lynch. If shub = mafia and lies and dle flips town, then he's next. Same situation for dle. It's highly unlikely that they're both town so we'll be able to get the ball rolling regardless. glhf

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If shub is actually going to try to claim I'm guilty we lynch the shit out of him and we do not let info roles get jebaited into counter claiming

I hooked jalmont, which he's welcome to dispute if he so wishes. I received no indication of failure.

So VigVig is basically cleaned by twin, is there any opinion you'd like to share?

MeowMiXXX why leave it on Champ? Any particular reason from Day 1 or anything?

Haruno why do you think it's not a TvT? Anything specific about their interactions?

I'm going to wait for shub to post his results if he has any, or his case on DLE if it's just an incredibly strong scumread. Same to DLE, what is your case against shub?

Also my question from Day 1 regarding the initial reason for the DLE wagon has not been answered, I'm on mobile and lazy to quote it so basically I asked what's the whole case on DLE apart from "He'll be unlynchable."
Shub also didn't really elaborate much about why they hopped on DLE wagon, before getting off it. The only significant DLE-related content I recall them saying is about them and VigVig being the same alignment, which didn't hint at his stance of DLE at all. DLE didn't say anything about shub Day 1 either (at least, I don't recall them saying anything about it), so them going against each other right at daystart just confuses me tbh.

Well that was one lame d1 lynch if I've ever seen one
With no Serbia counterclaim we don't ever lynch Vigvig but they can't really "lead" in this situation anyway
It's unlikely that there's a janitor (at least I want to believe it is) so that's a clean villager at least, even though it's a vanilla

With two deaths, either there was a vig screwup on n1 or there's a wolf. Or two mafia kills but that'd be super rough in noc so I doubt it

Hold on a moment. I think the "Serbia is <snip>" part is just "Serbia is VigVig", no?

In that case, that should have no bearing on alignment, unless Serbia was clearly a good guy in the war? Could someone with WW1 knowledge confirm?

In any case, the death of the martyr is probably a redirect off someone, but I don't see any soft so yeah.

okay so i'm gonna give y'all a quick list of the current claims, and inform you that i'm not gonna give the mafia any more kills since we have

Albania
Serbia
Hooker

and dle is trying to bait jalmont to claim. i don't doubt dle is hooker, but i do doubt that he's town hooker. someone poke me on discord in four hours when i'm done w doing things irl today please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)