NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit worried about the choice made with night kills, two of the less active players d1 (especially acid ?) is a low risk low reward approach as far as I can see

Xnadroj looking good so far
If DLE is scum, he and his teammates have known for a while now that he was done for and acted accordingly

Was Jalmont hit by a silencer or something ?

The silence thing was a joke, it's just that they were way more active day 1
Also yeah acid probably wasn't the kill target you're right. Still think a Twin apparently engaged in a tunnel on DLE and who had requested to be subbed out was a weird target unless DLE is mafia.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
@ Anyone

assume shubaka lied.

Do you think shubaka decided to try to implicate me on their own, or do you think they had a teammate tell them to do this? If you believe a teammate told them to, who is that teammate?

@ Anyone

assume shubaka lied.

Do you think shubaka decided to try to implicate me on their own, or do you think they had a teammate tell them to do this? If you believe a teammate told them to, who is that teammate?
Before people answer, I'm actually curious for you, someone who (if town) should know for 100% sure Shubaka lied, to answer those questions (unless you have then my bad, but direct me to those posts)

(late) HAMMER

You all decide to believe shubaka and charge towards DLE, who gives up a fair fight, but unfortunately it isn't enough to save him. You all sign the Treaty of Letter El, which agrees to the dissolution of the country of Da Letter El.

You huddle around the aftermath and discover that DLE was Bulgaria, who was allied with the Central Powers.
Hello Da Letter El,

You are Bulgaria.

The country's current political structure dates to the adoption of a democratic constitution in 1991. Bulgaria is a unitary parliamentary republic with a high degree of political, administrative, and economic centralization. It is a member of the European Union, NATO, and the Council of Europe.

In addition to the kill you share with your faction, during the night you may PM the hosts ROLEBLOCK [TAGRET]. This will prevent your target from acting during the night.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You will win once you make up 50% of the players and can tie votes with the village, or there is nothing that can prevent this.
It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on Thursday, September 21 at Midnight EST.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
One body.

Hello shubaka17,

You are the United States of America.

The United States ranks among the highest nations in several measures of socioeconomic performance, including average wage, human development, per capita GDP, and productivity per person. The U.S. is the foremost military power in the world, making up a third of global military spending, and is a leading political, cultural, and scientific force internationally.

During the night, you may PM the hosts one of the following actions: TRACK [PLAYER], ROLEBLOCK [PLAYER], KILL [PLAYER], PROTECT [PLAYER], WATCH [PLAYER], INVESTIGATE FACTION [PLAYER], ROLE COP [PLAYER]. Only one action may be used during the night, and each action may only be used once during the game.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.

I love Shubaka (not really this is just a massive lie but the fact you should believe what he says remains). Also Champ is probably scum

It is now Day 3.
  1. Earlio
  2. Jalmont
  3. Haruno
  4. MeowMiXXX
  5. Champ1604
  6. VigilanteVigoroth
  7. XnadrojX
  8. MoodyCloud
  9. Aubisio
  10. ItzViper482
  11. Metal Sonic
  12. Former Hope

48 hours I guess?

Last edited:
Why is this 48 hours and not 72 as stated in the op ?

Anyway I'm assuming that the two N1 deaths were our vig screwing up or that the second kill has been blocked tonight
The DLE flip makes Jalmont look good, probably town, their d1 could have been staged but Jalmont went in on DLE in like their first post. Hopefully they'll post more than d2 now that they have towncred

Don't know where to go from there but Champ did look sketchy day 2
vote champ

I don't believe the following users are scum - vig, haruno, xx, former hope, jalmont (?)

I am leaning toward one of [viper, aubisio] being scum. moody, MS and earlio are possibilities but I have no concrete read on any of them at this point, save earlio who is self-proclaimed scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)