NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok can we not have everyone claim please thank you

Everyone role fishing needs to stop that shit yesterday
I'm Siam the hooker. BG on me tonight. We're lynching twin or jalmont today.

Back the fuck off and stop trying to role fish. Jesus fucking Christ.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Really really surprised da letter el claimed? Like I seriously don't know what to think. Very uncharacteristic of him.

odd stuff
There were 4 or 5 votes on me and deadline's tonight in a relatively inactive game. I'm going to claim to end this idiocy before everyone and their mother goes "lol my role isnt that great guess i can claim too" "hey i'm lynching you unless you dont claim" etc

theres no way deadline is tonight whydon said he would extend i thought?

guess that makes a little more sense though, cuz i was going to say there's no way u thought i was being serious voting for u

yeah Whydon needs to get a cohost or start actually hosting his game, except i say this in a non snarky manner

@ xnadrojx u bring up that i'm voting DLE so therefore i scumread DLE, and by extension vigvig. you bring it up immediately after i changed my vote, but i'm still gonna answer ur question

i didn't necessarily scumread DLE so much as believe the reasoning presented to me, in that DLE is the kind of player who never gets lynched in a game. and as such he would never get removed from the game due to so many layers of WIFOM, that a D1 rand is the only legitimate way to get him. Jalmont brings up two quotes that out of context seem incriminating, except for 1) DLE had a lot of votes on him 2) i don't actually know how many votes, fuckin i'll do a votecount later 3) DL still could be tonight (see first paragraph)

I'm Siam the hooker. BG on me tonight. We're lynching twin or jalmont today.

Back the fuck off and stop trying to role fish. Jesus fucking Christ.
Tbh, this bemuses me, in terms of role. Siam did pretty much nothing, besides detain 12 German ships and join the front lines at the very end of the war. I guess some sort of claim is better than none. With this said though, I am going to Unvote vote Jalmont. I was suspicious of his deep, almost one-minded unneling at the time, and with DLE actually listening to people's complaints, Jalmont get on your claiming. DLE, this still doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of you, it's simply that other people are more suspicious at the time.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Actually post 63 is also pretty bad with the early claim, but then again that could also just be a town with a useless role claiming early
Anyhow Vote Hitmonleet

Tbh, this bemuses me, in terms of role. Siam did pretty much nothing, besides detain 12 German ships and join the front lines at the very end of the war. I guess some sort of claim is better than none. With this said though, I am going to Unvote vote Jalmont. I was suspicious of his deep, almost one-minded unneling at the time, and with DLE actually listening to people's complaints, Jalmont get on your claiming. DLE, this still doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of you, it's simply that other people are more suspicious at the time.
good one my man ha ha

idk if they're spoonfed fakeclaims, but i imagine they got a few countries that aren't in the game that they can safely fakeclaim. Italy is kinda a prominent one, so that's one that would be a Bold fakeclaim if they weren't fed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)