NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh good this thread is barely 2 pages. WWI was the powers of Germany, Austria, Ottoman Empire, Netherlands, and their colonies, versus France, England, Russia, Serbia, Japan, America, Belgium, and THEIR colonies. so that's vaguely the flavor we're gonna be looking for.

lynch uncle sam is he even in this game?

Okay can you explain why you thought starting on D0 was the right idea? If it was entirely arbitrary, say that and w'ell give you a lil hell, but ultimately understand because damn if we don't make arbitrary decisions too.

Is there actually any reason why we don't want to all claim rolenames at this point? Perhaps I'm tipping my hat to much but idk, however I have just a country name and no power attached to it so I don't see any risk in revealing who we are now.

mm i don't think so DLE. What's russia's role? Martyr? France's role as getting beat up too? Britain is untargettable? America as untargettable x2? Japan as Only Fights Germany? Italy the Saulus? i promise if all of these are true, then i'll lynch myself. Whydon do we know ratios of Town:Scum:3rd Party?

I think it's highly likely that certain countries have roles associated to them that are very easily guessable
further proof Da letter El should be policy lynched. this statement is clear indication that da letter el's mafia team is uncomfortable claiming their country probably because they are the Central Powers or w/e the fk they're called

vote da letter el

easiest fake claim is Brazil, Ethiopia, and any assorted Colonies that countries have. if you have these roles, please step forward so that we can laugh at Whydon for including this role, and not lynch you later for being a stupid claim on a stupid country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)