NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Shoutouts to Ethiopia for holding out so long against the unstoppable wave of imperialism #Ethiostrong

Still think I'm the scummiest and best vote tho

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
further proof Da letter El should be policy lynched. this statement is clear indication that da letter el's mafia team is uncomfortable claiming their country probably because they are the Central Powers or w/e the fk they're called

vote da letter el
I don't think it's all that difficult to intuit the differences between Monaco and Great Britain.

Another good reason to vote Da Letter El is that we know that regardless of alignment da letter el is unlikely to be lynched ever. That means that if he is mafia he will never be dying and that once people start to "town read" him he won't ever be lynched, regardless of actual alignment. therefore this is a good opportunity to remove him from the game safely

Da Letter El

Yea no not voting for meowmix

Another good reason to vote Da Letter El is that we know that regardless of alignment da letter el is unlikely to be lynched ever. That means that if he is mafia he will never be dying and that once people start to "town read" him he won't ever be lynched, regardless of actual alignment. therefore this is a good opportunity to remove him from the game safely
This is stupid. I'm probably dead in a night or two anyway unless someone decides to step up

Responding to the notable stuff that came up. This is my first Smogon NOC so hi guys.

Is Jalmont whole argument on DLE "He's so good he'll never be lynched, so we Lynch them"? If he's as good as you say, shouldn't he be even more of a benefit to keep around should he be town? Even if he'll never be lynched, that's no reason to get him out of the game solely for that, wasting one of our lynched is what the scum wants to do exactly.

Regarding the flavour claim, I don't see how it can be used in favor of scum, and people might have alias targeting stuff so I'm up for it tbh.

MeowMiXXX i can't read your font >.> can you speak in normal text please.

Earlio why would you want to be lynched, doesn't help you as either alignment. Also, why do you think you're the scummiest?

Don't like how Former Hope dumped a vote on MeowMiXXX and said they'll ignore them without trying to convince them to talk normally at all.

DLE why is that a good vote?

Vote Former Hope

Dumping my vote here as I read stuff more thoroughly

further proof Da letter El should be policy lynched. this statement is clear indication that da letter el's mafia team is uncomfortable claiming their country probably because they are the Central Powers or w/e the fk they're called

vote da letter el
Had a similar feeling when I read it, I'm not that willing to risk that lynch right off the bat though.

I like XnadrojX's post, asking people why their opinion are what they are looks good to me. Some interactions starting to appear, not thanks to me but whatever

Vote Earlio

Are you scum for the 10th time ?
Answer truthfully
Also why are you seemingly ready to die so soon as either alignment

I'm up for flavor claims too because my role sucks, so I'll just fullclaim.

I'll start: I'm Italy, the Vanilla Miller. Apparently Whydon really hates me.

Also, I second MeowMiXXX not using those annoying fonts (unless it's a Post Restriction, which I wouldn't put past Whydon). It's just more problematic and harder to read, and once we get into wallposts, it'll be horrid.

I'm personally bemused on both sides of the DLE argument. On one hand, DLE's refusal to claim is really suspicious, but on the other, Jalmont is going whole hog on what's essentially a random lynch, tunneling it really hard. Scum v Scum, perhaps? Sacking a bad role to keep a good one alive longer?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Had a similar feeling when I read it, I'm not that willing to risk that lynch right off the bat though.

I like XnadrojX's post, asking people why their opinion are what they are looks good to me. Some interactions starting to appear, not thanks to me but whatever

Vote Earlio

Are you scum for the 10th time ?
Answer truthfully
Also why are you seemingly ready to die so soon as either alignment
You're talking to the guy who hammered himself before

Anyhow it's just RVS so I was joshing with y'all

Vote TheTwinMasters

At this point I'm not totally certain what is happening so I'm just going to go and vote meowmixxx cause their font is annoying as all hell.

And I'm keeping it there.

Until the font changes or there's a worthwhile place to put my vote in.

Da Letter El

DLE why is that a good vote?
Because twin has never missed an opportunity to share his opinion with the class as town and here he's just liking jalmont's posts and floating a vote. This is blatantly out of character for him. Also, his reads as incredibly opportunistic to get rid of a strong town player in a day where it seems like not much is gonna get accomplished.

good point re: meowmixxx post restriction. he could be forced into using jingles to speak a la wurtz.

italy full claim makes Some Sense, is there anything else abt ur role? like if at this point in time x many triple entente powers are alive you become mafia? italy is best known in WWI for switching sides, so depending on how much whydon loves history he could make italy a super annoying role.

lynch dle bringing wifom into how you'll be dead within the first few nights only makes sure that the mafia won't kill you.

I'm against claiming flavour because stronger countries will probably=stronger roles

For example France might be a Roleblocker, and Russia a Vigilante or something while something like Belgium would be some shitty version of a mason and Romania like a fruit vendor or something

Unlynch Former Hope
Lynch Shubaka17

It's hard to explain but I'm getting a vibe from his posts that makes me think he is scum

I'm against claiming flavour because stronger countries will probably=stronger roles

For example France might be a Roleblocker, and Russia a Vigilante or something while something like Belgium would be some shitty version of a mason and Romania like a fruit vendor or something

Unlynch Former Hope
Lynch Shubaka17

It's hard to explain but I'm getting a vibe from his posts that makes me think he is scum
i've talked abt ur first part of the post before, wherein sure the european powers did a lot on the war, but it was mostly a huge slogfest, and a lot of death. post for those who are lazy:
mm i don't think so DLE. What's russia's role? Martyr? France's role as getting beat up too? Britain is untargettable? America as untargettable x2? Japan as Only Fights Germany? Italy the Saulus? i promise if all of these are true, then i'll lynch myself. Whydon do we know ratios of Town:Scum:3rd Party?
also u bring up the same talking point as DLE, from the post prior. i'm not gonna say for sure y'all are mafia partners, but it is currently my opinion that you're on the same team as eachother.

Saying you feel like we are on the same team is basically the same as saying we are scumpartners, as I'm confused as to how us both agreeing would make us both town. This seems like a way of scumreading us whilst trying to stay passive and not say we are scum so you aren't in the spotlight too much

miller makes sense in a way, especially for the theme/flavor.
and i'm not saying you're scum partners, because neither of you are inordinately scummy. the only reasoning behind scum!vigvig so far is that you're saying similar things to DLE, and the only reasoning behind scum!dle is that he's saying similar things to you+he's DLE. which is still essentially nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)