World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, no lynch. Randlynches usually always end up bad, and this isn't #fluodome where you can make an educated guess in a small crowd. We already lost our hooker, let's not throw somebody else away that could be valuable.

<snip about scrubs> I misread his post. We have no leads.

EDIT: Disregard the above, Shiv to the rescue.

Lynch McGraw.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
okay, since Kumar is silenced and we don't have much time, I'll have to come out.

I've been in touch with him since he claimed villager and I'm quite certain he's clean. He's quite certain I am too but he will only be able to verify that through PM or after this day.

Now, I'm quite sure most of you don't believe me since... I'm me but I'd suggest you try to do so. This lynch should prove this claim to you, at least partly.

From my conversation with McGraw, he sounds very mafia-ish. He didn't claim anything just kept saying "i don't trust anyone". If you're village and have a vote against you, even if its like the current situation, you do try and stop it.

I also know he was acting the same way with Kumar who was the only villager claim to come up and thus was the only person a villager would be talking to.

I'd say he's mafia and for that reason I'll be voting to lynch McGraw.

I'm fairly certain I'm correct here so hopefully, people will follow and we'll get the right result!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Honestly speaking, my main purpose of making that post was to get SOME sort of claim from you, but seeing your reply, it makes me pretty sure that you're mafia lol.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
As the world leaders conferred in the main hall of the Deliberation Headquarters, pookar took to the floor. He rallied for McGraws lynching, but after meeting rather uninspired support, was all too happy to let Shiv take his place on the podium. McGraw looked frightened as Shiv delivered his speech, which was met with much nodding and approval. He attempted to distract everyone with a game of boggle, but by this point they were all intent on lynching the poor man. McGraws head was firmly on the chopping block.

As countries from across the globe poured in their votes for McGraw, he looked increasingly tense. The final vote that came from timw06’s country sealed McGraw’s fate. Several heads turned in his direction, and sensing his welcome had been worn out, made a dash for the door.

“I’ll never be lynched, you fools!” he shouted, legs pumping as fast as they could, desperate to escape. For a moment it seemed as if he had successfully outrun you all, until pookar stretched out a leg (wheel?) and tripped him up. He was helpless, gangly limbs flying in all directions as he hit the ground.

RB Golbat smirked remorselessly, and, on behalf of all the nations present, pressed a large button with a sticker saying ‘Nukes’ above it. He proceeded to type in the words ‘McGraw’ and then sat back as the computer began to operate.

‘TARGETTING MCGRAW’S NATION IN…

MISSILE LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL, FRANCE HAS BEEN ANNIHILATED’

With this news, a resounded outburst of shock echoed throughout the hall. Every world leader waited silently for the computer to spew out McGraw’s details. As the machine cranked out a piece of important-looking paper, Shiv approached it.

He ripped the paper from the machine and studied it carefully, then tilted his head and gave a thumbs up to the audience, filling the room with cheers. After clearing his throat, he looked towards a distraught looking McGraw and read aloud:

Dear McGraw,

You are France.

For many years, your nation was highly dependent on God and Christianity. However, all this changed in 2003, when Pascal La'Rue's political party was brought to power in a landslide election, changing world history in a couple of weeks. Soon, atheism began to spread wildly, with you at the hub of everything, and your government was the subject of much controversy and hostility. Now, you are the forefront of Atheism in the Covenant, and will play a very important part in the war.

Before the conflict began, high ranking officials in France decided that in the event of a conflict, they would need to be thoroughly prepared, and so they took cautionary measures. Spearheaded by Pascals successors, and without his permission, they inserted several informants into what would later become the Pangaean Republic and the Red Revolution. Being the founding nation of atheism in the covenant, all informants your alliance controls report to you. It appears this protective measure paid off, because now every night you may PM Stoo and Shade with "Night X - Contacting informants about <USER>", and when the next day begins you will know what role that users country will play in this war.

Your allies are:

<snip>

You are allied with the Atheist Covenant.

You win if the Atheist Covenant wins.
You all hear a quiet “sacre bleu...” from McGraws direction, followed by a quiet sob. The Pangaean Republic offer no sympathy to the guilty party sitting alone in the corner, and as the man looks up, a sense of hopelessness is evident in his eyes. With the realization that his family and friends are all dead, he looks idly out of the window.

And then, without warning, suddenly dashes towards it.

Quietly understanding, you all clear a path as he sprints towards the pane of glass, tears streaking his garlic cheeks. He crosses the large room, and in a few seconds is crashing towards the window, shoulder first. Several of you look away as a loud crash of glass rings in all your ears, followed by a muffled thump...

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 4:30 pm GMT on Sunday the 24th of May (48 hours from now), or until all PMs are sent in.

It would be extremely hard for a man to break a window in a skyscraper through the act of just running tpwards it, unless he broke it first Mcgraw wouldn't have been able to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)