World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have a strong feeling that Seven Deadly Sins is the inspector (or whatever the dude who can tell the identity of other people, I'm a mafia noob so lol).
C'est la vie.

Lynch McGraw
This was posted AFTER McGraw's identity was revealed, which shows that it was either:
a) A coincidence
b) He had prior knowledge of McGraw's role.

EDIT: Either that or c) he could potentially be allied to McGraw, I haven't figured out which yet.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Interesting.

I would actually rule out a) since its a very low chance of that being true.

So I'd like Seven Deadly Sins to contact me ASAP. If he doesn't I'll just have to assume he's mafia.

Additionally, can all villagers try to contact me on IRC/Smogon. I don't know how long I'll live because I don't know if the BG is protecting me yet so I'd like to unite as many people as I can ASAP!

I really hope the bg did not protect shiv. Shiv is mafia, please lynch him during the day. I am posting this right now because i might get silenced again.
BG contact me ASAP

You all wake up, very tired and weary. The war is a tough time to live in. Some of you wake up in shanty towns and huts, while others wake up in penthouse suites in huge hotels. Either way, you all flick onto channel five news, ready for some disastrous news...

...but there is none. Instead, all there is is some rather arduous filler about a dog who saved an old mans life in a small village. Well, that’s certainly a relief.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 3 pm (GMT) on Tuesday the 26th of May, or until a majority is reached. 13 votes is a majority. Once the first vote has been cast, the deadline will be 24 hours from that point.

The last two hours of the deadline will NOT add 24 hours to the deadline, to facilitate for stealth lynches.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright its time to bring this out in the open.

Basically, to all those who do not know, Kumar was inspected by the inspector on Night 1. He turned out to be Russia, the Communist Leader.

We kept this under wraps so he doesn't pull a fast one on us so we'll be lynching Kumar today.

I don't think there are any other moles in our camp though, so thats the good news.

Shiv

mostly harmless
[01:54:15] <Shiv> lol
[19:43:40] <Shiv> we caught you bitch
[19:45:27] <[azn]Kumar> what
[19:45:40] <[azn]Kumar> wait what

lol i cannot believe he is still trying to act like he didn't do anything.

in either case, if you guys do lynch me and see that i wasn't lying, i hope you'll get kumar after that.

My clock says there's still an hour until 4:30 GMT (the supposed deadline). What's up with the early night end?

I don't have time to assess this completely, so I'll vote later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)